Thread: Hitting 40

oo7ml has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Hitting 40

Hi, I’ve seen lots of different supplements and custom nutrition pills online, that are aimed at 40 to 50 year olds to boost metabolism and other health benefits.

I’m now 40 so I’m sure my metabolism doesn’t burn fat like it used to :-)

I’m wondering is there something I should take at my age that helps with overall health and maximises your metabolism, or maximises other areas of your health.

Any recommendations on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    I wouldn't bother with any of them personally. Better to eat a predominantly wholefood diet if you want to maximise your health. If like me, your mother told you to eat up your vegetables - she was right.

If you really want to investigate supplements, use examine.com to see what kind of evidence backs up the claims you see made by manufacturers.

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Natural anti inflammatory supplements like curcumin, black seed oil and tart cherry
    My secret? Texting between sets.

oo7ml has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Great, thank you for the advice.