Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    2) six years is way too long to date someone anyway. After two years max either get married or move on.
    Only a retard marries a woman within 2 years. Easy to fake not being a twisted bitch for 2 years. I would say 5 Years minimum to see what the woman inside is truly like, and whether or not she is worth risking your heart and all of your assets for.

Luckily their facade usually cracks by the 3 year mark. Stay vigilant, gents, and don't jump into marriage with a monkey brancher like SS or the Huss.

Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dating these women is nightmare fuel ..... don't do it

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 4Bertuzzi4 View Post
    Only a retard marries a woman within 2 years. Easy to fake not being a twisted bitch for 2 years. I would say 5 Years minimum to see what the woman inside is truly like, and whether or not she is worth risking your heart and all of your assets for.

Luckily their facade usually cracks by the 3 year mark. Stay vigilant, gents, and don't jump into marriage with a monkey brancher like SS or the Huss.
    LOL at the last statement. I dated my husband for 7 years before we got married.
    Make It a Great Day! Just call me Dusty. It's a Clown 🤡 World out there.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Kewbrah View Post
    I was married to a BPD woman and was lucky to survive.

Everything you are writing is just symptoms of the trauma she has inflicted on you. It is all illusion. None of it is real. It’s honestly like one of those movies where you have to realise that everything you think you know is false.

There was never any love. There was me any relationship.

Your only hope is to keep moving away and never even look back
    Me too man. I was suicidal twice. Even after divorce she is ruining me. Everything i ever knew about her and what I believed in was false. From day one.
    US Army 1998-2020

Army NG 1992-98

★Combat Veterans Crew★

Texas Tech Alumni '98 & '07

�Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society.� ~ Aristotle

*Vasectomy crew

4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TXBuddy View Post
    Me too man. I was suicidal twice. Even after divorce she is ruining me. Everything i ever knew about her and what I believed in was false. From day one.
    If that's you in the avatar, brah, you were the prize. Look at those arms and chest. Sloots gon' sloot. Even with Alpha moggers

TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 4Bertuzzi4 View Post
    If that's you in the avatar, brah, you were the prize. Look at those arms and chest. Sloots gon' sloot. Even with Alpha moggers
    I look back now and realize she was constantly degrading me with jokes and picking on attributes. I felt horrible.
    US Army 1998-2020

Army NG 1992-98

★Combat Veterans Crew★

Texas Tech Alumni '98 & '07

�Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society.� ~ Aristotle

*Vasectomy crew

Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...s/syc-20366662

Overview
    Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental health condition in which people have an unreasonably high sense of their own importance. They need and seek too much attention and want people to admire them. People with this disorder may lack the ability to understand or care about the feelings of others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence, they are not sure of their self-worth and are easily upset by the slightest criticism.

A narcissistic personality disorder causes problems in many areas of life, such as relationships, work, school or financial matters. People with narcissistic personality disorder may be generally unhappy and disappointed when they're not given the special favors or admiration that they believe they deserve. They may find their relationships troubled and unfulfilling, and other people may not enjoy being around them.

Treatment for narcissistic personality disorder centers around talk therapy, also called psychotherapy.

Narcissistic personality disorder affects more males than females,bs and it often begins in the teens or early adulthood. Some children may show traits of narcissism, but this is often typical for their age and doesn't mean they'll go on to develop narcissistic personality disorder.

Products & Services
    Book: Mayo Clinic Family Health Book, 5th Edition
    Show more products from Mayo Clinic
    Symptoms
    Symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder and how severe they are can vary. People with the disorder can:

Have an unreasonably high sense of self-importance and require constant, excessive admiration.
    Feel that they deserve privileges and special treatment.
    Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements.
    Make achievements and talents seem bigger than they are.
    Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate.
    Believe they are superior to others and can only spend time with or be understood by equally special people.
    Be critical of and look down on people they feel are not important.
    Expect special favors and expect other people to do what they want without questioning them.
    Take advantage of others to get what they want.
    Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others.
    Be envious of others and believe others envy them.
    Behave in an arrogant way, brag a lot and come across as conceited.
    Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office.
    At the same time, people with narcissistic personality disorder have trouble handling anything they view as criticism. They can:

Become impatient or angry when they don't receive special recognition or treatment.
    Have major problems interacting with others and easily feel slighted.
    React with rage or contempt and try to belittle other people to make themselves appear superior.
    Have difficulty managing their emotions and behavior.
    Experience major problems dealing with stress and adapting to change.
    Withdraw from or avoid situations in which they might fail.
    Feel depressed and moody because they fall short of perfection.
    Have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, humiliation and fear