WTF at this world BornagaininUES's Avatar
    BornagaininUES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BornagaininUES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BornagaininUES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BornagaininUES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BornagaininUES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BornagaininUES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BornagaininUES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BornagaininUES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BornagaininUES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BornagaininUES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BornagaininUES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Any of you brahs feel free or strangely alpha due to being into MMA?

Hard to describe into words but it seems like normies are more into the NFL, NBA, Hockey, and even Golf (which isn't really a sport tbh). Normies think playing Golf on weekends to get away from their wives is being "a real man" and stuff.

However, ever since I seriously got into MMA, I feel like I feel different in a good way. It's like every dude who didn't think life ended after high school and didn't fit into normie society had his outlet in getting into and practicing MMA.

So many of my friends who do MMA are guys that are in their 30s but still going through a different woman a month while my friends who are normies peaked in high school and went downhill fast.

I cannot put it into words but MMA seems to produce the good kind of misfits for some reason....
    Last edited by BornagaininUES; 09-16-2022 at 10:30 PM.

ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BornagaininUES View Post
    Hard to describe into words but it seems like normies are more into the NFL, NBA, Hockey, and even Golf (which isn't really a sport tbh). Normies think playing Golf on weekends to get away from their wives is being "a real man" and stuff.

However, ever since I seriously got into MMA, I feel like I feel different in a good way. It's like every dude who didn't think life ended after high school and didn't fit into normie society had his outlet in getting into and practicing MMA.

So many of my friends who do MMA are guys that are in their 30s but still going through a different woman a month while my friends who are normies peaked in high school and went downhill fast.

I cannot put it into words but MMA seems to produce the good kind of misfits for some reason....
    Mind = blown that exercise keeps people in shape. Strong observation boyo.

iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    sounds like strong cope

Even cuckerberg is big into mma
    watchout your comments boyo ↓

akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Tell me you pattern your life after the movie “Fight Club”, without actually telling me you pattern your life after the movie “Fight Club”….

BornagaininUES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BornagaininUES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BornagaininUES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BornagaininUES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BornagaininUES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BornagaininUES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BornagaininUES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BornagaininUES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BornagaininUES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BornagaininUES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BornagaininUES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    NVM, I failed to make my point and do not even know how to make it. Its one of those things where you cannot put your feelings into words :/

bicmane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicmane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicmane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicmane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicmane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicmane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicmane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicmane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicmane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicmane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicmane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    The only time you should feel alpha, is after actually joining a school, training, sparring, and seeing how you can actually do against those who have been training for awhile or even competitors.

Anything else is probably just cope.

Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bicmane View Post
    The only time you should feel alpha, is after actually joining a school, training, sparring, and seeing how you can actually do against those who have been training for awhile or even competitors.

False. The only time you should even utter or type the word or symbol alpha is in maths & science, if you're writing the word "alphabet" or are Greek.

Registered User FailedPotential's Avatar
    FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I flare my lats at the non MMA folk every chance I get. They're so unaware that I could put them in a full nelson at any moment and take their *******s at will.
    Fak U say? Cheeky kent ya, i'll fakin fak ya, ya lil sloot

Cartiac is a name known to all. (+5000) Cartiac is a name known to all. (+5000) Cartiac is a name known to all. (+5000) Cartiac is a name known to all. (+5000) Cartiac is a name known to all. (+5000) Cartiac is a name known to all. (+5000) Cartiac is a name known to all. (+5000) Cartiac is a name known to all. (+5000) Cartiac is a name known to all. (+5000) Cartiac is a name known to all. (+5000) Cartiac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bicmane View Post

Originally Posted by Schnitzl View Post
    False. The only time you should even utter or type the word or symbol alpha is in maths & science, if you're writing the word "alphabet" or are Greek.
    True. Honestly when I went into an MMA gym and "trained" with a friend that was a low level pro, the last thing I felt was "alpha". It is very humbling to feel the reality of the advantage a trained fighter has over an average person. If you are actually into MMA the word most people use to describe the feeling is respect.

andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you should definitely tell people you're alpha cause you follow mma op

OP will never know cameintodissu's Avatar
    cameintodissu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cameintodissu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cameintodissu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cameintodissu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cameintodissu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cameintodissu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cameintodissu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cameintodissu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cameintodissu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cameintodissu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cameintodissu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Watching and enjoying mma makes you different. Maybe a little special compared to regular folks. But it doesn’t make you alpha. Fans of golf or basketball or whatever could probably beat the sheet outta you.

The fact is people who enjoy true fighting and violence are different from the population, but you aren’t better than them lol. If anything you might actually be a little more nerdy

Brahs completely misunderstood what I was getting at but it's my fault for using the word alpha. I just seem to notice that people who get into MMA whether following it religiously or training are sort of different and also fun to hang out with. They do seem more humble, chill, and a lot more non-judgmental. I have seen that guys who are into MMA seem to also enjoy better results with women.

Meanwhile, some golf normie or basketball cuck that listens to Stephen A Smith and watches Sportscenter everyday is either married to a 6 or is usually that obnoxious drunk at the local bar.

I can't seem to get my point across well here but what I am saying is that the average MMA follower, fan, or someone that trains is clearly above the football/basketball/golf normie that chugs beer every weekend and thinks playing golf is the highlight of life.

MMA fans and guys who train just seem more chill and cool to hang out with as opposed to the sportsball cucks.

bicmane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicmane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicmane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicmane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicmane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicmane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicmane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicmane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicmane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicmane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicmane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Cartiac View Post
    True. Honestly when I went into an MMA gym and "trained" with a friend that was a low level pro, the last thing I felt was "alpha". It is very humbling to feel the reality of the advantage a trained fighter has over an average person. If you are actually into MMA the word most people use to describe the feeling is respect.
    Yes. Most people get humbled once they actually join a decent school. They realize they can get their ass whooped by people a lot smaller/look weaker, and learn some respect lol.

Cartiac is a name known to all. (+5000) Cartiac is a name known to all. (+5000) Cartiac is a name known to all. (+5000) Cartiac is a name known to all. (+5000) Cartiac is a name known to all. (+5000) Cartiac is a name known to all. (+5000) Cartiac is a name known to all. (+5000) Cartiac is a name known to all. (+5000) Cartiac is a name known to all. (+5000) Cartiac is a name known to all. (+5000) Cartiac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Brahs completely misunderstood what I was getting at but it's my fault for using the word alpha. I just seem to notice that people who get into MMA whether following it religiously or training are sort of different and also fun to hang out with. They do seem more humble, chill, and a lot more non-judgmental. I have seen that guys who are into MMA seem to also enjoy better results with women.

Meanwhile, some golf normie or basketball cuck that listens to Stephen A Smith and watches Sportscenter everyday is either married to a 6 or is usually that obnoxious drunk at the local bar.

I can't seem to get my point across well here but what I am saying is that the average MMA follower, fan, or someone that trains is clearly above the football/basketball/golf normie that chugs beer every weekend and thinks playing golf is the highlight of life.

MMA fans and guys who train just seem more chill and cool to hang out with as opposed to the sportsball cucks.
    I do agree you have a point there is generally less hostility watching UFC events at say a crowded sports bar than sports like football and basketball (golf is going way too far). Team based sports creates an overzealous feeling of attachment to the team or city that emboldens drunken idiots to provoke violence under a false sense of protection from the herd. People don't have that same blind feeling of attachment to fighters and are not going to be decked out in Izzy or Pereira gear from head to toe trying to prove their level of allegiance to the team.

But at the same time I highly disagree being an MMA fan puts you above anyone nor does training. That attitude is absolutely disgusting. If you ever stepped foot in an MMA gym or knew a competitive fighter you would understand why.

Lucas5814 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucas5814 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucas5814 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucas5814 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucas5814 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucas5814 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucas5814 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucas5814 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucas5814 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucas5814 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucas5814 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No, but after training in MMA, I'm sure you'd feel that for real.

OP will never know cameintodissu's Avatar
    cameintodissu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cameintodissu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cameintodissu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cameintodissu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cameintodissu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cameintodissu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cameintodissu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cameintodissu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cameintodissu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cameintodissu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cameintodissu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Some might be chill some might not be. But you clearly aren’t an alpha or anything special lmao. Just cuz you watch fighting doesn’t mean you can fight