Rislaw7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I want to start HIIT exercise but I know nothing about it.

I'm 96 kg, 173 cm and I want to start a keto diet & hiit exercise.

I already found a good youtube channel teaching you about keto here: Dr. Sten Ekberg

But what about HIIT, where can I start learning how to do HIIT exercises?

I heard that one of the benefits of HIIT is that you continue to burn fat after you worked out.

Thank you!

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    HIIT is not magic. In fact it uses some of the same energy pathways as weight lifting so it is more likely to interfere with your recovery than steady state cardio.

The 'afterburn' effect is overstated by many. HIIT can be useful if you are pushed for time but that's about it. Right tool for the job. Ultimately getting lean will be done by calorie control and resistance training to prevent muscle loss.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    KETO and HIIT are not magic. Neither is a backdoor access to stored fat any more than a calorie deficit with a carb inclusive diet, HIIT has no benefit over less intense cardio for a longer duration and actually can have drawbacks in certain situations. The afterburn effect is greatly overstated.

Fatloss is a product of a consistent weekly calorie deficit and nothing more. Exercise that compromises NEAT burn is counterproductive to fatloss so you have to be careful with the intensity.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000)
    To add to what has already been stated, it's important to keep in mind that HIIT is literally high intensity. It's in the name. Unless you have been building your cardiovascular fitness up progressively which I assume you haven't, jumping right into HIIT is going to be very difficult.

Focus on a steady, consistent caloric deficit with weight training & if you want to add cardio then I suggest something steady and progressive. Couch to 5k is a good option. Cardio is not a silver bullet to fat. It is a tool in the arsenal but as Tommy W said, "HIIT has no benefit over less intense cardio for a longer duration and actually can have drawbacks in certain situations. The afterburn effect is greatly overstated"
    Currently cutting.