kyle38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kyle38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kyle38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kyle38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kyle38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kyle38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kyle38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kyle38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kyle38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kyle38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kyle38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Soreness, not sure what to make of it

I've started, recently, experiencing soreness 4 days after working out. That is, it appears on the 4th day. I've been working on building up the strength in the back of my right shoulder, so I am taking more days off than usual over the last couple of months. I've concentrated on fewer sets at higher weights trying to acclimate to and pushing for more reps without changing weight, except for set sequence changes in weight, but not changing my overall workout from workout to workout.

Now the soreness isn't in the back of the shoulder, it's on the outer muscles all over. It isn't intense, but noticeable. Though, this isn't something I've experienced after this much rest time before, without it setting in earlier, so I am not sure what to make of it. Normally I am not even that sore anymore from this workout. and without the heavy overhead press, I go ever 2 days since I don't stress the upper scapula that much. It usually takes 3 days for the back of the shoulder to return to normal. It never feels strained after the workout, but I get a lot of scar tissue build up after waking up in the morning and it seems to take 3 to 4 days for that to clear out. I would say, the scapula is at this point experiencing the recovery stage of golfers elbow, it's slow progress, but it's progress.

Again, though, that part is recovering on track. What's getting me now is this other soreness that is unexpected, it's not as intense as DOMS, and I don't feel like I couldn't workout, but the fact that it appeared so late in the rest cycle is what's getting to me, and I don't know enough to make sense of it.