paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Does Santa exist?

I remember being in 3rd or 4th grade. There was a girl in our class that was adamant that Santa existed. Everyone made fun of her. She wasn't very smart. If she was less smart, she would have a learning disability. I was in kindergarten when I found a bunch of wrapped presents under a sofa. That's when I realized there is no Santa. Let's hear your story.
    Current rankings:

EliKoehn: Sparrow
    Steffo: Opossum
    MTpockets: Opossum
    TolerantLactose: Opossum
    Faithbrah: Opossum
    SuicideGripMe: Opossum
    Air2Fakie: Opossum
    Camarija: Raccoon
    TearsOfIce: Fox
    Paulinkansas: Coyote
    Snails: Wolf

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    One year, I found a bunch of books in my parents closet that were later wrapped up and given to me as being from Santa.

They were about a young king Arthur. One evening I had a severe nosebleed all over one of those books which made the pages stick together.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Of course he does. Only a moron would think otherwise.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well, doh!

1. Someone must create and bring the presents. Since you can see the presents, there must a Creator for them.

2. The Santa Klaus story must be real because it is centuries old and it is quite an ample story: North Pole, all his reindeers have names, he has a chariot, his wife Mr Klaus, his belly, his white beard, his jolly laughter. Why would someone make up all these stuff?

3. When I was little, I received presents because I was nice obedient little boy. But my neighbours' kid was a annoying screaming little fu**er and he received zero presents. Only someone as powerful as Santa would know who was good and who was bad.

4. When so many children believe in him, how can you doubt his existence?

5. Listen, if you don't believe in Santa, you will not get presents, but if you believe in him you have nothing to lose so you better believe in Santa, mkay?

6. That was a kid in my school who told everyone in his classroom that Santa wasn't real. One week later he broke his leg when he jumped from a tree. 6 months later, his parents divorced. Coincidence? I think not, maybe Santa works in misterious ways.

7. Can you imagine a child's life without Santa? It would be empty, sad, lonely... why would you want to live in that kind of world?

8. It is a matter of faith. Faith doesn't require evidence, okay!
    I like to learn from the mistakes of the people who take my advice.

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jaxqen View Post
    6. That was a kid in my school who told everyone in his classroom that Santa wasn't real. One week later he broke his leg when he jumped from a tree. 6 months later, his parents divorced. Coincidence? I think not, maybe Santa works in misterious ways.
    I'm not getting in on the joke here, but am curious if this actually happened or if you're just making it up.
    Bench: 345
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 505

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by EliKoehn View Post
    I'm not getting in on the joke here, but am curious if this actually happened or if you're just making it up.
    Maybe Santa was teaming up with Satan to punish the kid. The letters are the same for those 2.

I had some guys stiff me on rent, so I had the city disconnect their electric and water. They moved out. Their company lost the work contract they had with a refinery. One guy ended up in a mental institution and his wife divorced him while he was inside.
    Current rankings:

Up and at 'em at 3:30am APipeDream's Avatar
    APipeDream is just really nice. (+1000) APipeDream is just really nice. (+1000) APipeDream is just really nice. (+1000) APipeDream is just really nice. (+1000) APipeDream is just really nice. (+1000) APipeDream is just really nice. (+1000) APipeDream is just really nice. (+1000) APipeDream is just really nice. (+1000) APipeDream is just really nice. (+1000) APipeDream is just really nice. (+1000) APipeDream is just really nice. (+1000)
    I woke up to get a drink of water around age 7 (1985-ish), and came out to the front room while my parents were setting up my new Voltron from Santa. They just looked at me and froze.

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KieranB1996 View Post
    Still telling my kids he exists, or at least trying to keep the magic alive. But with the internet they probably know
    I think I was about 5 years old when they told me he was just a fun symbol for Christmas, which I appreciate and wasn't upset about at the time. Personally, I think trying to knowingly keep them believing in Santa as long as possible is just setting them up for disappointing disillusionment and a pessimistic skepticism which might not otherwise be warranted.

There were some kids I played with growing up whose parents kept insisting to them that Santa was real and they believed it until they were like 11 years old. Ultimately, they were pretty distraught when they found out that they had been intentionally deceived about it at length.
    Bench: 345
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 505

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

My daughter in law has an 11 year old kid. Ever since the kid was born the daughter in law would put an Elf on a Shelf in their house. When the kid would go to sleep, she would move the elf to another part of the house. So every morning the kid would wake up and the elf would be somewhere else. The daughter in law tells her kid that the Elf comes to life at night and moves around the house. They even take the elf on vacation. The kid still believes it. One of the rules is the kid isn't allowed to touch or photograph the elf.
    Current rankings: