Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BullittEV View Post
    Ho-Lee-Fuk

Republicans are absolutely retarded.

You should really take note of how a non-cultist would respond, by criticizing their own party. You dont happen to have any posts like that, would you?

Now remember guise, he's gonna definitely have some sort of great rebuttal to this simple, logical litmus test of what would make someone a lunatic. 100% it's gonna be scholarly and not inkcel
    You sound upset?
    I must have really triggered you way back now that you have to reply to my every post you run into, rent free bitch LoL.
    Don't push me 'cause I'm close to the edge
    I'm trying not to lose my head
    It's like a jungle sometimes
    It makes me wonder how I keep from goin' under…~ (Melvin Glover, better known by his stage name Melle Mel and Grandmaster Melle Mel, is an American hip hop recording artist who was the lead vocalist and songwriter of Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five.)

Early AM workout crew.

John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jayarbie View Post
    I understand your argument, but it does also depend on how deep into far left clown world the Democrats go. These issues I listed above, plus other things like debt forgiveness, were really making reliable but somewhat moderate Dem voters reconsider. If they pushed the boundaries even further on that stuff, they would start to bleed voters out the other side. The Dobbs decision all but ensures that not too many people will stray from the reservation. In the long run, you may be right about demographics, but if you make the long run long enough, it gives the far left a chance to get bat chit crazy enough to lose enough reasonable people to avoid the takeover. Pushing on this issue does just the opposite.
    We're balls deep into clown world already and the GOP can't even get more than a +4 point aggregate lead pre-Dobbs decison. The Dobbs decision is the least of their worries.

The declining White vote and growing Hispanic and Asian votes in swing states guarantee Democratic wins no matter how left they start running.

Also, this bill that Graham is putting forward is very moderate, and is similar to most European countries abortion restrictions. The potential outcry over it really says a lot about how normalized abortion has become since the despicable Roe decision in the 70's.
    *Sit there and don't know what to do when people sing happy birthday to me crew*

Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KINGFABIAN View Post
    You sound upset?
    I must have really triggered you way back now that you have to reply to my every post you run into, rent free bitch LoL.
    There are cultists on here still triggered over stuff I posted years ago. LOL.

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Drew23 View Post
    Democrats are clowns, but Republicans are flat out stupid.
    Lol if you don't think it's by design. They're all friends, they don't want MAGA types in office and will do everything they can do make sure they lose.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by fitnessislife View Post
    Well, we found one of the losers who think skyrocketing inflation, gas prices, a border in chaos, and other countless failures are just fine as long as the mean orange man is gone. Sad.
    There's quite a few (R) here who would gladly vote Biden over Trump if only their positions on abortion were different.

Pro-life people will vote for communism as long as abortion is outlawed. Would you, if only to keep guns legal?

rentfreein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rentfreein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rentfreein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rentfreein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rentfreein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rentfreein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rentfreein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rentfreein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rentfreein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rentfreein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rentfreein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You sound upset?
    location-miami. Hopefully, you get another BLM sponsored "spring break"

KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fitnessislife View Post
    Well, we found one of the losers who think skyrocketing inflation, gas prices, a border in chaos, and other countless failures are just fine as long as the mean orange man is gone. Sad.
    Hey man, don’t get mad at me because your party member is a complete Fukc up that couldn’t simply wait until after November to stick his foot in his mouth. I’m simply laughing at it and apparently you since you take it personal. I didn’t even mention trump. TDS much? LMMFAO
    It makes me wonder how I keep from goin' under…~ (Melvin Glover, better known by his stage name Melle Mel and Grandmaster Melle Mel, is an American hip hop recording artist who was the lead vocalist and songwriter of Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five.)

Early AM workout crew.

Originally Posted by rentfreein View Post
    location-miami. Hopefully, you get another BLM sponsored "spring break"
    Ahhh User name to cultist content post ratio checks out. Rentfree indeed!

Early AM workout crew.

RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BullittEV View Post
    Ho-Lee-Fuk

Republicans are absolutely retarded.

You should really take note of how a non-cultist would respond, by criticizing their own party. You dont happen to have any posts like that, would you?

Now remember guise, he's gonna definitely have some sort of great rebuttal to this simple, logical litmus test of what would make someone a lunatic. 100% it's gonna be scholarly and not inkcel
    You sound upset?
    You weren't seriously expecting an actual response? The only time their replies are different is if a new set of taking points come out.

Imagine looking at that google map that shows the groomers that live near you and then going to their house and trying to talk policy, etc with them...but here we are

Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sorry I looked at the bill

And I see a bill that says no abortions after 15 weeks.

Fukking almost 4months into pregnancy

It’s not an abortion ban, it’s a “that’s obviously a fukking full on baby now stop murdering kids”.

Bitch has atleast 3 missed periods to wake her the fuk up she needs to figure out what to do.

**** needs to stop Yesterday.

JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Never underestimate the ability of modern Republicans to f*ck up basic tasks. It almost feels intentional at this point. Accelerationism seems to be the only viable path to go down... the rot has spread too much.
    My skinnyfat transformation: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165289671

IF 23/1 crew
    INTJ crew
    Buddhist crew
    ADHD crew
    Pescatarian crew
    S: 295 ATG B: 275 DL: 455 OHP: 200

Originally Posted by RIKTER View Post
    You weren't seriously expecting an actual response? The only time their replies are different is if a new set of taking points come out.

Imagine looking at that google map that shows the groomers that live near you and then going to their house and trying to talk policy, etc with them...but here we are
    I don’t know, my response is pretty much on par of lacking substance as your response. But here we are

Early AM workout crew.

John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Duckliver View Post
    Sorry I looked at the bill

And I see a bill that says no abortions after 15 weeks.

Fukking almost 4months into pregnancy

It’s not an abortion ban, it’s a “that’s obviously a fukking full on baby now stop murdering kids”.

Bitch has atleast 3 missed periods to wake her the fuk up she needs to figure out what to do.

**** needs to stop Yesterday.
    I have to wonder if any of these pro choice people even have children.

I could not imagine seeing my sons ultrasound at 15 weeks (let alone 22 where it is legal in most states, holy chit) and thinking that it is anything other than horrifying to willingly put an end to him.
    *Sit there and don't know what to do when people sing happy birthday to me crew*

Originally Posted by John L View Post
    We are on this trajectory regardless of whether we vote for strict abortion laws or not. Demographics, baby.

Keeping it as "settled law" isn't going to make minorities suddenly start voting conservative.
    I understand the demo shift more than most. We just disagree on the near immediate negative electoral effects because of the GOP abortion stance. We start losing moderate white voters and clown world/grooming because more real than you think.

Gun owners, ask yourself, would you vote for an outright nazi if that was the only way to keep guns legal in your State?? At what point do you say, I cant vote for this guy even though Im going to lose my guns?

IMO there's a sizable enough moderate/independent white voting block that will keep clown world in power as long as abortion stays legal. If that wasn't true the original ruling would still stand.

States rights issue may be the best thing for marxists since the (R) argument, well if you dont like it, open your own business...

Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have to wonder if any of these pro choice people even have children.

I could not imagine seeing my sons ultrasound at 15 weeks (let alone 22 where it is legal in most states, holy chit) and thinking that it is anything other than horrifying to willingly put an end to him.
    I'm pro-choice, and I have 2 kids (of my own, plus another we have custody of). Pro-choice isn't necessarily pro-abortion. My wife and I agreed when we started dating that we could not abort a child if our birth control failed somehow, and my wife let me know she could never abort a child just because she found out it was retarded or something like that. Abortion was never an option for us, but that was a moral decision. I don't believe in making laws based on morals because everyone's morals are different. Laws should only protect people's rights, so for abortion to be murder, you have to believe that a fetus is a separate legal person with its own rights separate from the mother's, inside of whom it is living. I don't believe that. I believe one condition for a human to be a legal person is that it has to be born, so even though we were morally against abortion for ourselves, I don't see a justification to ban it.

Registered User SmithMachineGuy's Avatar
    SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ...and he introduces this at a time when it has absolutely no hope of being passed and signed by the President.

Also he's not even running for re-election. Yeah, he's just purposefully sabotaging.
    ^^^()()GERMANIC CREW()()^^^

☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆

☆☆☆SuperStraight cяєω☆☆☆

havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Drew23 View Post
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...102d7983329ff7

Had the opportunity to absolutely bury the Democratic party in November. Should have just STFU and do nothing. Why would you go after the single most controversial issue in America while you had a huge lead and the other side was just making one terrible decision after another?

Democrats are clowns, but Republicans are flat out stupid.
    agree 100% tbh
    Trump 2024

Fake Teds Crew

40oz crew

monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LoL at waking up a Blue Tsunami of Womens & Dem voters this November!

The fact that you lunatics think baby killing is more important than the economy and getting inflation under control says it all.
    -always pick 4 crew
    -mod negged crew
    -mod repped crew
    -Conservative crew
    -DeSantis/Trump 2024 crew

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    Reporter: You stated that the repeal would let every state decide if abortion is legal and you said that was the most constitutionally sound way of dealing with this and here you are..

Graham: I thought it would be nice to introduce a bill to define who we are

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1569729210889154561
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

I'm pro-choice, and I have 2 kids (of my own, plus another we have custody of). Pro-choice isn't necessarily pro-abortion. My wife and I agreed when we started dating that we could not abort a child if our birth control failed somehow, and my wife let me know she could never abort a child just because she found out it was retarded or something like that. Abortion was never an option for us, but that was a moral decision. I don't believe in making laws based on morals because everyone's morals are different. Laws should only protect people's rights, so for abortion to be murder, you have to believe that a fetus is a separate legal person with its own rights separate from the mother's, inside of whom it is living. I don't believe that. I believe one condition for a human to be a legal person is that it has to be born, so even though we were morally against abortion for ourselves, I don't see a justification to ban it.
    I don't believe in moral relativism. Cancerous ideology.

A society where it's a-ok and perfectly legal for parents to willingly end their unborn childs life is a society that is rotten to the core.

My wife was induced at 39 weeks. When my son was born, it was clear that a he was a little person in there all along.

To end the life there should be and is 100% an act of murder.

By that logic, terminating a pregnancy a day before birth would not be considered killing a human being because they simply have not been born yet.

Originally Posted by monty097 View Post
    The fact that you lunatics think baby killing is more important than the economy and getting inflation under control says it all.
    And the fact that you blame your party’s failure on anyone and everyone but yourselves says it all.

Early AM workout crew.

bicmane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicmane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicmane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicmane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicmane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicmane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicmane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicmane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicmane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicmane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicmane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    And the fact that you blame your party’s failure on anyone and everyone but yourselves says it all.
    Yeah both parties are dumb and corrupt AF. Imagine not being able to see that.

Zoom out on republican and democrat parties, and you'll see that they are all the same.

Dumb sheep just playing their games arguing over abortion, illegals, etc.

I don't believe in moral relativism. Cancerous ideology.

My wife was induced at 39 weeks. When my son was born, it was clear that a he was a little person in there all along.

To end the life there should be and is 100% be an act of murder.

By that logic, terminating a pregnancy a day before birth would not be considered killing a human being because they simply have not been born yet.
    While that's true, late term abortions are exceedingly rare and always done because of a serious medical emergency. While it doesn't fit my outlook 100%, if someone supports abortion access to some reasonable point (which is usually 22-24 weeks) with exceptions for medical emergencies without draconian rules to soft ban it after that, I'll live with that and mostly consider other issues in voting decisions.

Moral relativism in terms of making laws is the only acceptable approach. It doesn't mean you have to approve of what anyone does, it just means that you accept their freedom to make their own decisions and they have to do the same for you. Many people consider killing animals for food just as morally reprehensible as other people consider terminating pregnancies. Does that mean we should make vegetarianism a law? Why not, if we can't accept moral relativism? Morality and law should always be kept separate like church and state.

While that's true, late term abortions are exceedingly rare and always done because of a serious medical emergency. While it doesn't fit my outlook 100%, if someone supports abortion access to some reasonable point (which is usually 22-24 weeks) with exceptions for medical emergencies without draconian rules to soft ban it after that, I'll live with that and mostly consider other issues in voting decisions.

Moral relativism in terms of making laws is the only acceptable approach. It doesn't mean you have to approve of what anyone does, it just means that you accept their freedom to make their own decisions and they have to do the same for you. Many people consider killing animals for food just as morally reprehensible as other people consider terminating pregnancies. Does that mean we should make vegetarianism a law? Why not, if we can't accept moral relativism? Morality and law should always be kept separate like church and state.
    Premature baby born at 21 weeks

It is absolutely bone chilling that parents can willingly and legally end that childs life. Abortion at 22-24 weeks is so mind blowingly insane that I still can't believe its widely accepted

Moral relativism is a cancerous ideology and a big reason as to why we're so far down the rabbit hole today. The example of comparing killing animals for food to killing the unborn like they're the same says it all, really. Morals are not relative, and a functioning society needs to abide by a structured set of morals protected by law. Murder, robbery, child labor, etc are illegal because they are immoral. Our laws are a product of our morals.

It is absolutely bone chilling that parents can willingly and legally end that childs life. Abortion at 22-24 weeks is so mind blowingly insane that I still can't believe its widely accepted

Moral relativism is a cancerous ideology and a big reason as to why we're so far down the rabbit hole today. The example of comparing killing animals for food to killing the unborn like they're the same says it all, really. Morals are not relative, and a functioning society needs to abide by a structured set of morals protected by law. Murder, robbery, child labor, etc are illegal because they are immoral. Our laws are a product of our morals.
    Murder, robbery, and child labor are illegal because they are a violation of a person's rights, not because they are immoral. Killing animals for food is far more morally reprehensible for A LOT of people, but not you, so why is YOUR moral code the one that needs to be protected by law? You're not better than anyone else. That's the basis of the freedom that we live under in this country.

Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I dropped into “getting ready to come out” at 16 weeks. My mom sat in the hospital for two months then had me, holding off on birth as long as she could.

Also to someone like jayarbie, if it’s not a human until birth. What happens when they abort a baby and it’s still alive when they pull it out then kill it. That’s a birth and murder no?

Murder, robbery, and child labor are illegal because they are a violation of a person's rights, not because they are immoral. Killing animals for food is far more morally reprehensible for A LOT of people, but not you, so why is YOUR moral code the one that needs to be protected by law? You're not better than anyone else. That's the basis of the freedom that we live under in this country.
    Not really, child labor isn't a violation of a persons rights if they want to work. If an 11 year old wants to have a part time job, why not let them? Abortion is far, far worse than letting an 11 year old work part time.

We can play this game with anything, really. I might think that chopping down a tree is far more morally reprehensible than beating the chit out of my dog, so why should someone else's moral code dictate my morals?

The argument becomes ridiculous, because you could start making an the argument that anything is moral because all morals are relative.

isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Doesn't seem like you understand any of the terms you are using here. To use one of your own examples that refutes your own poor understanding of said terms, child labour was legal and widespread for much of human history. It's illegality has been much shorter lived than its legality. Thus it was "moral relativism" which led to the banning of child labour, a practice which countless generations had been a-OK with for millenia.
    Misc Crypto Crew
    BTC to $200k

Not really, child labor isn't a violation of a persons rights if they want to work. If an 11 year old wants to have a part time job, why not let them? Abortion is far, far worse than letting an 11 year old work part time.

We can play this game with anything, really. I might think that chopping down a tree is far more morally reprehensible than beating the chit out of my dog, so why should someone else's moral code dictate my morals?

The argument becomes ridiculous, because you could start making an the argument that anything is moral because all morals are relative.
    Child labor is exploitation. Minors are protected in a lot of areas. For example, I believe a lot of deviant sexual behaviors that I personally consider morally reprehensible shouldn't be banned, as long as the relationship is between consensual adult humans. Prostitution and incest are OK as long as it's 100% consensual, child sex is not because children are not capable of understanding consent. Similarly, I am against any sort of transitioning hormone blockers or surgery in minors (once you're an adult, if you want to cut your nuts off and dress in drag, go ahead) because children aren't able to understand enough to consent to this.