CBoY08 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation HELP:Bench not going up?!?!?!?!

Bench- 155x5 175x1
    Hello,
    I am a 14 year old 160lb lifter. I am pretty new to lifting as I started about 7-8 months ago. I really enjoy going to the gym but have gotten very unmotivatted recently. When I first started to lift weights all of my lifts went up significantly fast and I gained a significant amount of muscle. But, recently I have noticed that for about the last 2-3 months my bench press and other of my push movements have not gone up one bit. I have tried almost everything. From different set ranges to whole different lifting "plans". I am unsure what I am doing wrong but it has been very frusturating not seeing much progress. I am already about 160lb so I dont know if I should go up in weight as I am only 14 years old. Since now I have really been only focusing upon the training aspect of lifting weights. I have been seeing alot of shorts about how useless and long "maingaining" takes. I dont know if it is because I have just finished going through my growthsurt and that was the reason I gained so much muscle in those months of the typical "newbie gains". What should I do? Also I know im only 14 but, it has been really frusturtating putting in so much work in the gym just to be in the same situation and place I was 3 months ago.
    Thanks