Registered User TroutAesthetics's Avatar
    TroutAesthetics is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lightbulb Full Day of Eating 3000 kcals (lean bulk)

Wanted to provide my full day of eating during my slow bulk (200kcal surplus). I by far covered all my micro and macronutrient needs (added cronometer breakdown) for anybody who has trouble getting in his vitamins. The easiest way tho would be to add a bit of organ meats and use animal products as a main protein source.

Breakfast/Preworkout meal:
    140g Oats
    170g pineapple
    34g Whey Protein Powder
    11F 102C 48P (731kcal)

Post workout:
    Protein Pudding (200g) I brought to the gym
    3F 11C 20P (152kcal)

Meal 3:
    250g duck breast with the thick layer of fat ofc
    950g butternut squash (uncooked; looses a ton of volume in the oven)
    100g Ketchup no sugar added
    170g pineapple
    40g Rice cake
    37F 140C 64P (1232kcal)

Meal 4 (dinner):
    half a celery root (around 350g)
    340g pineapple (felt like eating some canned pineapple that is non-sugar added this day)
    400g nonfat Cottage Cheese (I mix in non caloric syrup)
    20g 85% dark chocolate
    20g peanuts
    8g rice cake (1 piece)
    100g ketchup no sugar added
    24F 89C 64P (903kcal)

+3g fishoil capsules
    3F 0C 0P (27kcal)

Whole day macros:
    77g Fat (hit exactly the 1g/kg lower end recommendation; but most of the time i am around 1,3/kg BW which probably best long term)
    342g Carbohydrates
    196g Protein

whole day micronutrient breakdown is in the attachments. The Databases arent yet complete, thus low Biotin. Vitamin K databases are also still lacking. Hope this all helps! BTW the foods I had to translate into english and the cottage cheese isnt exactly the same dairy I used, I used a type of nonfat cottage cheese that has slightly more protein fyi and there are variances in macronutrient content of even the same cuts of meat, vegetables, etc.

PS: On rest days i usually keep kcals around 2850kcal unless I end up going for a long walk after work then i might bump it up closer to 2950kcal.
    Last edited by TroutAesthetics; 09-12-2022 at 10:16 AM.

sorry folks, apparently i cant yet add an image so i have to omit the cronometer macronutrient breakdown. parts of the breakdown using online OCR to text:

Energy 3002.6 kcal 61 (Thiamine)2.5 mg
    B2 (Riboflavin) 2.5 mg
    B3 (Niacin) 40.2 mg
    Caffeine 16.0 mg
    B5 (Pantothenic Acid) 11.8 mg
    Oxalate 216.0 mg
    B6 (Pyridoxine) 3.2 mg
    B12 (Cobalamin) 2.9 micro-g
    Biotin 4.1 micro-g
    Choline 560.0 mg
    folate, zinc, calcium etc. are all covered as well

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TroutAesthetics View Post

Whole day macros:
    77g Fat (hit exactly the 1g/kg lower end recommendation; but most of the time i am around 1,3/kg BW which probably best long term)
    342g Carbohydrates
    196g Protein
    That is not 3000 calories.

It is 2,845 calories.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    That is not 3000 calories.

It is 2,845 calories.
    Yes it is, i didnt use cottage cheese i used Quark thag has similar macros but not the same. Also macros vary even in vegetables quitw substantially depending on the ground it was grown. If i buy lets say canned pineapple that is unsweetened, some cans say 45kcal / 100g, some say 70 kcal / 100g. Thats why i would keep food choices as narrow as possible during dieting if you need to maintain a consistent rate of loss

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes it is, i didnt use cottage cheese i used Quark thag has similar macros but not the same. Also macros vary even in vegetables quitw substantially depending on the ground it was grown. If i buy lets say canned pineapple that is unsweetened, some cans say 45kcal / 100g, some say 70 kcal / 100g. Thats why i would keep food choices as narrow as possible during dieting if you need to maintain a consistent rate of loss
    I literally used the numbers you gave.

77x9 = 693
    342x4 = 1368
    196x4 = 784

693 + 1368 + 784 = 2845

NOT 3000
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    I literally used the numbers you gave.

77x9 = 693
    342x4 = 1368
    196x4 = 784

693 + 1368 + 784 = 2845

NOT 3000
    yeah because i didnt use cronometer to track calories, there are slight variances, i used FDDB a german app and then tried to find the closest equivalent in cronometer....the macros for peas for example are also quite different

yeah because i didnt use cronometer to track calories, there are slight variances, i used FDDB a german app and then tried to find the closest equivalent in cronometer....the macros for peas for example are also quite different
    Im not sure why that matters... you gave numbers, that's what the math says. Whether you actually consumed 3k isn't the point, the point is you provided numbers while saying it is 3k when the numbers do not reflect that...

anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Wow, this seems to me a very balanced diet with good, natural foods and it would still be tasty. Good luck my friend!