Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    TheFitLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFitLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFitLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFitLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFitLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFitLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFitLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFitLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFitLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFitLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFitLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Wife who supports bodybuilding vs. wife who doesn’t

I’ve heard stories about wives who didn’t like their man muscular, and other wives who support that look. Who here has a wife or girlfriend on either side, and can you share your experiences?

Even if it’s not you but someone you know.
    Amateur Comic Book Artist. Tools: iPad Pro (12.9 inches, 256 Gigabytes, 4th Generation) Apple Pencil

RollTideBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i guess if youre some sperglord that injects research chemicals and eats 8 meals a day that your wife might care. otherwise, its a small chunk of your time that she prob doesnt care about

VSVP84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VSVP84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VSVP84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VSVP84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VSVP84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VSVP84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VSVP84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VSVP84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VSVP84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VSVP84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VSVP84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Gee, what problem could she possibly have with an all consuming sport like bbing.

brb plan out your day 24/7/365 around getting massive to the point you lose mobility.

nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My ex-wife was obsessed with having me around. I lifted after work with a buddy throughout the time we dated and were engaged. Once we got married and moved to the burbs, she started complaining when I would stop at the gym on the way home. I started getting fat. Then we had kids, and I got up early before they woke up to work out, suddenly she had to work out early and someone had to watch for the kids to wake up.

she was a massive kunt, and I will piss on her grave someday

^^^ nah dude, everyone should have the freedom to go to the gym for an hour 3-5 times a week, we're not talkin Ronnie Coleman here
    Last edited by nothingshocking; 09-10-2022 at 10:55 AM.
    I'm just a white guy from the future, I'm completely out of touch

This machine is obsolete

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As long as you're natural and not fat you will never be too muscular for any woman.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Registered User northernlights7's Avatar
    northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So here's the deal... If you're a gymcel who wants to spend a few hours at gyms multiple times a week for any reason, do NOT get serious with any woman who isn't also a gymcel herself, so that it could be a shared activity together.

Non-gymcel women might like how you look from lifting, but they become super resentful about the time it takes you to get and maintain those results being away to dedicate 10 - 20 hours a week to gyms (including everything from drive times, to changing, the workouts themselves, showering after, etc). Doesn't matter if she shows a halfasssed interest in fitness and going to gyms once in awhile either, she has to be legit into that stuff before you ever date her.

It doesn't end well, believe me. So either adjust your expectations (be fine with mostly basic home gym stuff for lifting and bodyweight movements/cardio you can do at home without spending 20 hours a week on it) of yourself to be more accomodating to the average chick who doesn't give a single chit about gyms, or get a gymcel chick. Those are your options, anything else you try is gonna be a massive pita and end badly.

The one work around for this is if you have a job that enables you to just get up around 3 AM and get your gym bullchit done at some 24 hour/early opening gym before you even go to work, so to her she's just sleeping anyway so it doesn't bother her. Even if you go that route though, get any ideas about stuff like going to the gym on weekends/holidays out of your head right now if you want something like that to work with a non-gymcel woman.
    Last edited by northernlights7; 09-10-2022 at 10:40 AM.

northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nothingshocking View Post
    My ex-wife was obsessed with having me around. I lifted after work with a buddy throughout the time we dated and were engaged. Once we got married and moved to the burbs, she started complaining when I would stop at the gym on the way home. I started getting fat. Then we had kids, and I got up early before they woke up to work out, suddenly she had to work out early and someone had to watch for the kids to wake up.

she was a massive kunt, and I will piss on her grave someday

^^^ nah dude, everyone should have the freedom to go to the guy for an hour 3-5 times a week, we're not talkin Ronnie Coleman here

Yeah, similar story for me with my ex-wife.

As I said in my longer post itt detailing it much better, don't try to get with non-gymcel women as a gymcel man. It's about as compatible of a combination as a guy who wants to play video games 3+ hours a day getting with a chick who gives zero fukks about nerd chit like that.

Also, you mentioned "everyone should have the freedom to spend an hour at the gym 3 - 5x a week, it's not Ronnie Coleman". I get it, but you gotta be realistic, bro. It's not just 1 hour, it's more like 2 - 3 hours total time commitment to gyms to do a 1 - 1.5 hour workout unless you're using a home gym setup where you can drastically cut down on the time wasting on non-workout related chit like driving to the gym, waiting for people farting around doing yoga moves on weight equipment, cleaning up properly within 5 minutes flat in your own bathroom vs the 10 - 15 minutes it takes just to get a bitch bath in at a gym locker room (where you do a quick wipe down of yourself, new deoderant and chit) instead of going to the lengths of actually showering at most of those places, etc.

TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TheFitLord View Post
    I’ve heard stories about wives who didn’t like their man muscular, and other wives who support that look. Who here has a wife or girlfriend on either side, and can you share your experiences?

I do what I want to do.

I believe most of the things I do are positive and no woman is going to tell me that I can't do positive things.

That goes double for health related activities. NO ONE is going to tell me to stop exercising daily.

I also like some gear and it has never caused me problems. So, I am doing that as I like too.

No one should be telling you how to live unless you're doing something potentially deadly to your health or finances.
    Last edited by TheAdlerian; 09-10-2022 at 11:58 AM.
    If you want to ask me a question:

Ask: TheAdlerian

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150655983&p=1000366043#post1000366043

Read my science fiction novel:

http://www.amazon.com/Echelon-Adlerian-ebook/dp/B00RCFFTKC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1419640250&sr=8-1&keywords=Echelon+the+adlerian

Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    no wife for ghey indian bber

LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No offense to anyone, but say: why would you get married to a woman who had a fundamental issue with something you really enjoy doing? Lifting? Games? Trekking?

Seems weird that these things would come to a head after marriage unless they were sort of being used as a "well yeah we have 5 kids but I wanna WoW all day today babe bye".

nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LogicalLifts View Post
    No offense to anyone, but say: why would you get married to a woman who had a fundamental issue with something you really enjoy doing? Lifting? Games? Trekking?

Seems weird that these things would come to a head after marriage unless they were sort of being used as a "well yeah we have 5 kids but I wanna WoW all day today babe bye".

Everything changed once we got married.

We used to live downtown in Chicago when we were dating and engaged. We went out and raged. Drinking until 3 at the club Rodman used to go to, I worked in advertising her for a while and constantly got invited to awesome parties at various clubs. We hung out with her group of friends, we hung out with my groups of friends. Just tons of fun.

Literally the moment we returned from the honeymoon all of a sudden I drank too much, and it was time to settle down. We discussed none of it before we got married.

Then I was too self centered because I wanted time to myself to lift after work or go golfing with my friends or my dad.

bitches are crazy
    Last edited by nothingshocking; 09-10-2022 at 12:09 PM.

This machine is obsolete

TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by LogicalLifts View Post

I have explained theoretically why women are evolved children many times.

If a kid promises you that he will do his homework, take out the garbage, and clean his room every day, so that he can go to Disney Land, will he?

When he comes home from Disney Land do you believe that forevermore he will do his homework, clean his room, as he promised?

The answer is----NO!

So, you either don't go to Disney or you accept his false promises and go for the fun of it.

That's how marriage is.

Many women think that marriage is real and like some kind of magic. So, they will be "good" before marriage and then totally change after.

The same goes for men of course.

In the 90s, everyone was "hot" and lifted and the women were sexy, and now twenty years later.....go find some married people from then who are still hot and in shape. You will have a hard time because they were all liars/animals preening for mates.

People do the same thing with their personalities.

Beware getting married, especially in a country like the US.
    If you want to ask me a question:

Ask: TheAdlerian

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150655983&p=1000366043#post1000366043

Read my science fiction novel:

http://www.amazon.com/Echelon-Adlerian-ebook/dp/B00RCFFTKC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1419640250&sr=8-1&keywords=Echelon+the+adlerian

Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Exclamation

It depends on who it was. Bodybuilding can be addicting. You can skip sex with your woman to go workout or instead of taking her out to eat you buy supplements and hit the gym. I can easily see that as a problem. If I had a hot wife that I loved I’d have to put her over the gym

HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have a wife and kids. She's supportive of my hobbies and interests and is willing to accommodate me on them, as I am with her. Regarding working out, her attitude is "you do what you want with your body for yourself, not because I may or may not like it".

Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TheAdlerian View Post
    I do what I want to do.

I believe most of the things I do are positive and no woman is going to tell me that I can't do positive things.

That goes double for health related activities. NO ONE is going to tell me to stop exercising daily.

I also like some gear and it has never caused me problems. So, I am doing that as I like too.

No one should be telling you how to live unless you're doing something potentially deadly to your health or finances.
    Did you start blasting gear before or after the 1048x3 squat?
    *Deadlifts pants after taking a chit crew*
    *Typos can go fucl themselves crew*
    *Nice miscer crew*
    *Loves reps, hates negs crew*
    *Faps before workout crew*
    *12+ hours of sleep crew*
    *Faps during workout crew*
    *Hates onions crew*
    *Faps after workout crew*
    *No fap crew*

cramer1995 is a name known to all. (+5000) cramer1995 is a name known to all. (+5000) cramer1995 is a name known to all. (+5000) cramer1995 is a name known to all. (+5000) cramer1995 is a name known to all. (+5000) cramer1995 is a name known to all. (+5000) cramer1995 is a name known to all. (+5000) cramer1995 is a name known to all. (+5000) cramer1995 is a name known to all. (+5000) cramer1995 is a name known to all. (+5000) cramer1995 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    needs context OP. the wife "not supporting bodybuilding" could mean she doesn't want her husband to spend 6 hours a day in the gym using every PED on planet earth and looking like a cloud, or it could mean she's bothered for some reason by just being a natty lifter who looks decently fit and strong. totally different situations
    big penor crew

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I prefer muscular men but I also lift.
    Make It a Great Day! Just call me Dusty. It's a Clown 🤡 World out there.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

Originally Posted by VSVP84 View Post
    Gee, what problem could she possibly have with an all consuming sport like bbing.

brb plan out your day 24/7/365 around getting massive to the point you lose mobility.

This.

Bodybuilding is an insanely time consuming hobby. People who end up balls deep into lifting tend to get really good at minimizing that. "But it's just an hour in the gym 3 - 5 days a week, bro. Lmao @ some sloot trying to tell me I can't spend an hour at the gym for my health a few times a week lol". Meanwhile...

- 1 hour+ for driving and changing
    - 1 hour+ for the actual workout itself
    - You'll let the workout last 15 - 30 min+ longer more than you'll realize
    - Working your diet around it on a daily basis
    - Everything ends up revolving around your gymcel lifestyle
    - Altering other activities women love doing as a couples bc it would hurt your bodybuilding
    - etc.

When it's all said and done, you'll end up committing 2 - 3x more time to the gymcel bodybuilding lifestyle than you think. No chit your wife will end up resentful of you after years of you dedicating 2 - 3 hours total a day to the gym itself 4x a week and make her life revolve largely around your bodybuilding lifestyle by default.

Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by northernlights7 View Post
    This.

Bodybuilding is an insanely time consuming hobby. People who end up balls deep into lifting tend to get really good at minimizing that. "But it's just an hour in the gym 3 - 5 days a week, bro. Lmao @ some sloot trying to tell me I can't spend an hour at the gym for my health a few times a week lol". Meanwhile...

- Altering other activities women love doing as a couples bc it would hurt your bodybuilding
    - etc.

When it's all said and done, you'll end up committing 2 - 3x more time to the gymcel bodybuilding lifestyle than you think. No chit your wife will end up resentful of you after years of you dedicating 2 - 3 hours total a day to the gym itself 4x a week and make her life revolve largely around your bodybuilding lifestyle by default.
    This, but above all it’s probably more the diet than anything else

Anyone who’s had a gf/wife who they spend significant time with knows the logistics of a bodybuilding lifestyle simply aren’t practical unless you really go out of your way to the point where it becomes awkward

Brb watching Netflix together, she’s eating chips while you take out your tupperware chicken and rice
    *Deadlifts pants after taking a chit crew*
    *Typos can go fucl themselves crew*
    *Nice miscer crew*
    *Loves reps, hates negs crew*
    *Faps before workout crew*
    *12+ hours of sleep crew*
    *Faps during workout crew*
    *Hates onions crew*
    *Faps after workout crew*
    *No fap crew*

Originally Posted by Ironface View Post
    This, but above all it’s probably more the diet than anything else

Anyone who’s had a gf/wife who they spend significant time with knows the logistics of a bodybuilding lifestyle simply aren’t practical unless you really go out of your way to the point where it becomes awkward

Brb watching Netflix together, she’s eating chips while you take out your tupperware chicken and rice

Exactly.

brb you're hanging out with your wife's family, but can't eat anything except stuff that fits into your macros caloric intake

brb you'd probably make exceptions for some alcohol, though

brb you gotta come and leave based on how it impacts your lifting and bodybuilding related sleeping schedules

brb brb. lmao

Originally Posted by northernlights7 View Post
    This.

- etc.

nah man, I used to hit the gym on my way home. no drive there, no drive back,and I showered when I got home

do it right and it's just an hour to work out

I wasn't a spaz about my diet either, I just ate double the portions of my ex

This machine is obsolete

HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000)

I worked out a bit until four years ago when I finally started lifting seriously. My wife gave me a lot of pushback for that initially, a bit less lately.

She says “I didn’t marry you for muscles” but she occasionally is glad that I’ve been losing fat and looking trimmer and younger.

So things are getting a bit better, but it would be nice if she weren’t so dismissive. I can NEVER mention anything about the amount of weight I lift. She thinks a hundred pounds is dangerous, so I just have to not share my joy about hitting PRs in the 400’s. <sigh>
    At age 64, I've exceeded all my prior PRs. Not “over the hill” yet. :)

My workout journal is here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176385621

Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Who the **** are these people spending 3+ hours a day on their bodybuilding hobby wtf?

Where the **** do you people live where it takes an hour of driving?

Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They reason they don't like it is that they know you are mirin the barely covered anguses of fit young sloots and they are afraid the fit young sloots will start mirin back

TheFitLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFitLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFitLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFitLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFitLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFitLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFitLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFitLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFitLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFitLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFitLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kewbrah View Post
    They reason they don't like it is that they know you are mirin the barely covered anguses of fit young sloots and they are afraid the fit young sloots will start mirin back
    That might be true in some cases, but what about the bros who train at home?
    Amateur Comic Book Artist. Tools: iPad Pro (12.9 inches, 256 Gigabytes, 4th Generation) Apple Pencil

That might be true in some cases, but what about the bros who train at home?
    I guess there are some who just want their man looking too good or acting too proactive about his life.

Much safer to have a submissive cuck with a soft belly than a buff attractive go getter type.

iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When I get a wife she's going to hate me. Probably divorced

I wake up at 4:30 and am at the CrossFit gym at 5:00am then regular gym at 6:20am then I go for a run at around 7:20am.

Then I usually go to BJJ or Muay Thai or Boxing later.
    Last edited by iloveus; 09-10-2022 at 04:28 PM.
    Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

Originally Posted by Kewbrah View Post
    I guess there are some who just want their man looking too good or acting too proactive about his life.

Much safer to have a submissive cuck with a soft belly than a buff attractive go getter type.
    I once had a rich girlfriend who thought she could call the shots, and she told me if we got married I couldn’t train at a gym or lift weights because she didn’t want me looking good for other women.

seeker477 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) seeker477 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) seeker477 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) seeker477 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) seeker477 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) seeker477 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) seeker477 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) seeker477 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) seeker477 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) seeker477 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) seeker477 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It wasn’t my wife but ex gf who I lived with for 3 years, she used to cook things depending on whether I was cutting or bulking for my diet, she loved when I was getting jacked and taking apple sauce. She did whatever I wanted, but of course for my douchey mid 20’s self that wasn’t good enough…. I was all about myself and my crazy party lifestyle. She was the best man

guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My girl says I don't need to run cycles and should just be natty. She doesn't like the big/juiced up BBer look. She doesn't like me too vascular, etc. But after a decent bulk/cycle she absolutely loves when I'm juicy AF and can't keep her hands off of me. Especially when she's being plowed.

She's seen me after and injury/surgery when I haven't lifted in 8-10 months and she's seen me after a good cycle with training/diet on point. Regardless of ANYTHING she says she prefers/is more turned on by juiced me.

My experiences with other women is pretty much similar. Hurr durr I don't like men too muscley or too lean or looking like a juiced up bodybuilder. But they sure get turned on noticeably more when I'm juiced to the gills looking like a superhero.

Originally Posted by nothingshocking View Post
    Everything changed once we got married.

We used to live downtown in Chicago when we were dating and engaged. We went out and raged. Drinking until 3 at the club Rodman used to go to, I worked in advertising her for a while and constantly got invited to awesome parties at various clubs. We hung out with her group of friends, we hung out with my groups of friends. Just tons of fun.

Literally the moment we returned from the honeymoon all of a sudden I drank too much, and it was time to settle down. We discussed none of it before we got married.

Then I was too self centered because I wanted time to myself to lift after work or go golfing with my friends or my dad.

bitches are crazy
    Women marry a man wanting him to change/thinking he'll change. Men marry a woman hoping she stays the same/never changes. Its a story as old as time.

TBH both of you are at fault for not clarifying expectations prior to marriage.