famrulo is a name known to all. (+5000) famrulo is a name known to all. (+5000) famrulo is a name known to all. (+5000) famrulo is a name known to all. (+5000) famrulo is a name known to all. (+5000) famrulo is a name known to all. (+5000) famrulo is a name known to all. (+5000) famrulo is a name known to all. (+5000) famrulo is a name known to all. (+5000) famrulo is a name known to all. (+5000) famrulo is a name known to all. (+5000)

whats the best supp for stomach bloating?

as im upping the cals i feel more bloated. im doing digestive enzymes but that's not helping.

Gingers are human too HannoCometh's Avatar
    HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The amino acid L-Glutamine usually helps with gut repair and more efficient digestion. But I wouldn't take it permanently or overload on it - and certainly do [u]NOT[/U take more than 5-10 grams a day. This is because in my experience, this usually results in a disruption in muscle repair and increases the likelihood of "old people feels"; I'm talking aches and pains and sprains, even if you're a young person. If, for example, you're sat a desk at work, with your neck bent down, a regular overload of L-Glutamine will lead to a neck injury, even if you're young and active - as opposed to if you don't ingest an overload. It's bizarre An overload is also likely to increase the likelihood of injuries.

TL;DR L-Glutamine, but t's best not to take it permanently or in large doses.
    Battlefield 8 fan
    Betelgeuse is coming Crew
    Gliese 710 Crew
    "Phytoandrogens are a thing, apparently..."
    -Comments attributed to HannoCometh (2021)
    •|PHYTOANDROGENS (discovered by Misc around March '21)|•
    ••||02/22/22 - Acquired The Moncler Space Company, former subsidiary of Moncler S.p.A ded fkn srs
    ••||02/24/22 - Honorary Director for life (USFS and USDOI Bureau of Land Management)
    Aspiring Sasquatch Crew
    Anti-soya Crew
    Active service, War on Soya [2021-ongoing]

twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Eating less junk. Add fiber.
    MFC
    Misc Cologne Crew | **BBC** | Aventus Friday Crew

RIP YGST

showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by twovalvekid View Post
    Eating less junk. Add fiber.
    Agreed. I would make sure whatever digestive enzyme product you're using has some added fiber in it and that you're also eatting enough greens/fiber to keep the food flowing and processing.

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Are you using a good quality enzyme product? Something like Digezyme or another full spectrum product works best.

Otherwise, as above - more fibre, more greens, stop eating junk.
    Strong & Unstable

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Apple cider vinegar has helped me a lot with bloating.
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HannoCometh View Post
    The amino acid L-Glutamine usually helps with gut repair and more efficient digestion. But I wouldn't take it permanently or overload on it - and certainly do [u]NOT[/U take more than 5-10 grams a day. This is because in my experience, this usually results in a disruption in muscle repair and increases the likelihood of "old people feels"; I'm talking aches and pains and sprains, even if you're a young person. If, for example, you're sat a desk at work, with your neck bent down, a regular overload of L-Glutamine will lead to a neck injury, even if you're young and active - as opposed to if you don't ingest an overload. It's bizarre An overload is also likely to increase the likelihood of injuries.

TL;DR L-Glutamine, but t's best not to take it permanently or in large doses.
    wow i never heard of long term, high dose effects of l glutamine doing that. too bad because it's one of the most under rated supps out there.

back in the 90's i had tried dan duchaines post workout carb up drink while doing a ckd. it was 100 grams of sugars (combo of maltodextrin, dextrose) along with a prescribed amount of glutamine based on bodyweight (for me it was 30-40 grams).

i try and remember taking a few grams before bed for the growth hormone increases based off of an old study. i realize it's not much but over the course of years it should add up.

RosalynNewton is not very helpful. (-500) RosalynNewton is not very helpful. (-500) RosalynNewton is not very helpful. (-500) RosalynNewton is not very helpful. (-500) RosalynNewton is not very helpful. (-500) RosalynNewton is not very helpful. (-500) RosalynNewton is not very helpful. (-500) RosalynNewton is not very helpful. (-500) RosalynNewton is not very helpful. (-500) RosalynNewton is not very helpful. (-500) RosalynNewton is not very helpful. (-500)
    why not try vitemans

ZachTrowbridge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bloating is tricky - could be a fair amount of things. What kind of things are you adding/increasing to up your calories?