Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by velociREPtor View Post
    James Robinson or Dameon Pierce? .5 PPr, .2 points per carry
    I think you've got to go Robinson here. Houston can't figure out who's getting the ball week to week and Robinson has carved himself out a nice chunk of the Offense. I think Pierce will have a good enough season but the Texans just ain't it right now
    ***Mariah Carey is my 10/10 Crew***
    ***Misc Dads Crew***

sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Need help with what to do if Herbert doesn't play, 0-2 in this league so getting kind of desperate for a win. Fields is available for the early games, if I wait until the late games my options are Geno, Chase Daniels (Herbert's backup) or either of the Monday night guys Daniel Jones or Cooper Rush. Don't like any option help! I'm a bit of a Cowboys fan so leaning YOLO on Rush to give me a reason to care on Monday. Any opinions? Also checked and Jimmy G is not available.
    Height = 6'3"
    Weight = 215

Max
    Bench = 335
    Squat = 365
    Dead = 425

Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sandcar3 View Post
    Need help with what to do if Herbert doesn't play, 0-2 in this league so getting kind of desperate for a win. Fields is available for the early games, if I wait until the late games my options are Geno, Chase Daniels (Herbert's backup) or either of the Monday night guys Daniel Jones or Cooper Rush. Don't like any option help! I'm a bit of a Cowboys fan so leaning YOLO on Rush to give me a reason to care on Monday. Any opinions? Also checked and Jimmy G is not available.
    Lawrence not available I assume

I'd hold and then grab Cooper Rush. Screw it. I can't pre-emptively sit Herbert assuming he's out and then watch him go play and light up the Jags. you never know with this stuff. the morning shows are all over this and making it into this big story but really, if he's on the field in real life, you start him.

velociREPtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) velociREPtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) velociREPtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) velociREPtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) velociREPtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) velociREPtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) velociREPtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) velociREPtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) velociREPtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) velociREPtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) velociREPtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's sounding on FF Now like they're not expecting Herbert to play. I'd roll with Fields and hope his rushing keeps his floor bearable.

sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Murph0408 View Post
    Lawrence not available I assume

I'd hold and then grab Cooper Rush. Screw it. I can't pre-emptively sit Herbert assuming he's out and then watch him go play and light up the Jags. you never know with this stuff. the morning shows are all over this and making it into this big story but really, if he's on the field in real life, you start him.
    Originally Posted by velociREPtor View Post
    It's sounding on FF Now like they're not expecting Herbert to play. I'd roll with Fields and hope his rushing keeps his floor bearable.
    All options are:

Justin Fields
    Geno Smith
    Matt Ryan
    Mac Jones
    Daniel Jones
    Ryan Tannehill
    Baker Mayfield
    Davis Mills
    Joe Flacco (maybe him?)
    Cooper Rush
    Chase Daniel
    Height = 6'3"
    Weight = 215

Max
    Bench = 335
    Squat = 365
    Dead = 425

Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    All options are:

Justin Fields
    Geno Smith
    Matt Ryan
    Mac Jones
    Daniel Jones
    Ryan Tannehill
    Baker Mayfield
    Davis Mills
    Joe Flacco (maybe him?)
    Cooper Rush
    Chase Daniel
    i'm not going flacco. i just can't.

Cooper or Daniel Jones for MNF if herbert's out. it should be a fun competitive division game. i may actually lean Jones, that'll be a red hot crowd at home.

Էպշտեյնը իրեն չսպանեց sfgiants13's Avatar
    sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Up 21 with Dallas D to go. He has saquon. Just hoping he doesn’t go off tonight. My team took a dump this week but thankfully the guy I’m playing is battling me for the low score of the week. He streamed the Chargers D which may cost him. Swift wasn’t used a lot and everything else just seemed to go wrong. It’s a miracle I’m still in a good spot for the W
    (they/them) #ProudVegan We can beat this! Triple Vax. Wear Two Masks (one FFP2/3). Get a Covid Passport. Don't forget your Booster(s)! Asymptomatic long covid survivor

dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Jayarbie View Post
    He's not really a third option. He and Deebo have different roles, especially if they are forced to continue using Deebo in the hybrid "wide back" or whatever with SF unable to keep any actual RBs healthy yet again. Aiyuk and Kittle are the two primary downfield options, and Kittle can't get on the field, either. He had 8 targets as soon as Jimmy G got back in control last week and averaged 7 targets per game and 15 PPR points over the second half last year after he got out of Shanny's doghouse. I'll take that for sure over a broken down RB who is clearly worse than his backup. Draft capital is irrelevant once the season starts.
    I can see valuing Aiyuk over Zeke but your logic makes no sense. Would you just drop your best player because he had a bad week 1? No way. Additionally, to justify your Aiyuk love you're making crazy hot takes. Kittle & Deebo are elite weapons who have dominated with a god-awful QB. Aiyuk is a good wideout held back by a good awful QB. You don't seriously believe that offenses are more afraid of Aiyuk than Deebo or Kittle. He is clearly the 3rd option in this offense.

Originally Posted by WHChampion View Post
    All that matters is where they'd go if the draft was today and Zeke would be much further down the board. Try and trade for Amon-Ra at 5th-6th round value and see what the owner says lol.

FWIW in my last snake right before the season Zeke went in the 4th and Aiyuk went in the 8th so that's not like they were that far apart.
    This is a super potato opinion. Fantasy football is just a people creating models to predict future performance. The draft position is a metric for how highly you value someone. With each week, you readjust your valuation based on what happened that week and how it compares to your expectation. It is beyond stupid to think you would just throw out all pre-draft analysis because zeke had a bad game. By that logic, you would have traded Lamar Jackson for Wentz week 1 or Wentz for Mahomes after week 2. It's just never going to happen.
    Last edited by dyee4613; 09-26-2022 at 09:30 PM.

Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dyee4613 View Post
    I can see valuing Aiyuk over Zeke but your logic makes no sense. Would you just drop your best player because he had a bad week 1? No way. Additionally, to justify your Aiyuk love you're making crazy hot takes. Kittle & Deebo are elite weapons who have dominated with a god-awful QB. Aiyuk is a good wideout held back by a good awful QB. You don't seriously believe that offenses are more afraid of Aiyuk than Deebo or Kittle. He is clearly the 3rd option in this offense.
    I didn't drop my best player? Where are you getting that from? Zeke was a 4th round pick RB2, and I didn't just drop him, I traded him for a good player who I think should be an every week starter. Aiyuk is the #1 true wideout on the team, although Deebo is clearly the #1 overall weapon, but they use Deebo in space on bubble screen and wheel type routes, and now in the backfield more again with Mitchell out. Kittle is constantly hurt, and will likely be asked to block more with Williams out. He's going to be at the top of the list of fantasy disappointments this year. I'm expecting Aiyuk to be a solid WR2 for the rest of the season. Aiyuk had 8 targets again, including the goal line TD. He was looking at a monster game until the whole offense went cold.

Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    All that matters is where they'd go if the draft was today and Zeke would be much further down the board. Try and trade for Amon-Ra at 5th-6th round value and see what the owner says lol.

FWIW in my last snake right before the season Zeke went in the 4th and Aiyuk went in the 8th so that's not like they were that far apart.
    That's generally where they were going in my drafts. Zeke was probably more in the 3rd than the 4th, but I was never high on Zeke from the start, so I only took him in this league when he fell to the 4th. Last night was his best game, but he was again clearly less explosive and less effective overall than Pollard, but he did get the goal line carry. I expect him to remain a low end TD dependent RB2. Aiyuk was sniped from me a couple times around the 7th or 8th.

WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is a super potato opinion. Fantasy football is just a people creating models to predict future performance. The draft position is a metric for how highly you value someone. With each week, you readjust your valuation based on what happened that week and how it compares to your expectation. It is beyond stupid to think you would just throw out all pre-draft analysis because zeke had a bad game. By that logic, you would have traded Lamar Jackson for Wentz week 1 or Wentz for Mahomes after week 2. It's just never going to happen.
    The Zeke owner in my league put him on the trading block before I sent an offer. I should have clarified.

It was 2 bad games and the uncertainty of his role was why he was being drafted so late. Now there's further concern with how the offense will perform when Dak eventually returns after breaking his thumb. He's barely getting receiving work too.

The only way you're trading him for other 3rd-4th round value is if they're also underperforming and in a worse than expected situation.

tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    3-0 currently.

My starting RBs are A. Jones and Barkely. Also have J. Williams who should be valuable for at least a couple weeks with Swift banged up. My weak spot is QB. Currently have Cousins as my starter. Received an offer for Russ for K. Walker straight up. Russ has been grade A ass this year, but is it worth taking the risk in hopes he figures it out later this year? No way I would start Walker over Barkley or Jones even if Penny went down.

Originally Posted by tripod29 View Post
    3-0 currently.

My starting RBs are A. Jones and Barkely. Also have J. Williams who should be valuable for at least a couple weeks with Swift banged up. My weak spot is QB. Currently have Cousins as my starter. Received an offer for Russ for K. Walker straight up. Russ has been grade A ass this year, but is it worth taking the risk in hopes he figures it out later this year? No way I would start Walker over Barkley or Jones even if Penny went down.
    I'm 50/50 on that. On one hand I wouldn't mind gambling on Russell righting the ship in the next few weeks. I know Kenneth Walker was a summer hype beast but that RB situation is probably going to be a committee at best for the rest of the season. Penny still looks pretty good and is the leader of that pack. Plus Seattle sucks.

I'm just not sure Russell will be THAT much better than Cousins going forward.

dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The Zeke owner in my league put him on the trading block before I sent an offer. I should have clarified.

It was 2 bad games and the uncertainty of his role was why he was being drafted so late. Now there's further concern with how the offense will perform when Dak eventually returns after breaking his thumb. He's barely getting receiving work too.

The only way you're trading him for other 3rd-4th round value is if they're also underperforming and in a worse-than-expected situation.
    This makes way more sense. That's reasonable.

3-0 currently.

I would do it. You are never going to start Walker. Russ could turn it around and be starter-worthy. He probably won't be you are pretty much never starting Walker and the QB position is light this year.

Temper your expectations for Miami this week. Thursday road teams are usually a bad play, but Miami is coming off consecutive emotional wins on a short week with a banged up QB. I am benching Tua for Lawrence in the league where I have him starting (drafted Lance, if you're wondering why he is my starter...), and while I don't recommend benching either Tyreek or Waddle unless your team is ridiculously stacked at WR, lower your expectations a bit and don't start anyone else on the Dolphins. Cincy will be hungry for a win at home on a Thursday. This one just seems like a Thursday home team blowout game.

I would do it. You are never going to start Walker. Russ could turn it around and be starter-worthy. He probably won't be you are pretty much never starting Walker and the QB position is light this year.
    I have Wilson in one league and I'm benching him in favor of Lawrence until I see something out of him (outside of bad fantasy numbers he also isn't passing the eye test for me). In another one of my leagues Russ was outright dropped by his owner, who is now starting Goff instead.
    Height = 6'3"
    Weight = 215

Max
    Bench = 335
    Squat = 365
    Dead = 425

I have Wilson in one league and I'm benching him in favor of Lawrence until I see something out of him (outside of bad fantasy numbers he also isn't passing the eye test for me). In another one of my leagues Russ was outright dropped by his owner, who is now starting Goff instead.
    Yeah, there is no way in fukking hell anyone should be starting Wilson right now. He's literally been one of the worst QBs in the league (both IRL and fantasy). I think the recommendation is for stash and hold in hopes he returns to form, which is reasonable but only if the guy you're replacing is expendable. I think Wilson will start to be dropped en masse (exactly for guys like Lawrence and Goff) with one more dud this week.

Yeah, I'm not saying he is start-worthy. I'm saying he is a guy with unquestionable talent and has awesome weapons. I think he's a worthwhile risk considering the cost of acquiring him is so low and it might just take a little bit for things to come together. If he continues to suck, you drop him and all you really lost was Walker who you weren't planning on playing ever anyway.

Էպշտեյնը իրեն չսպանեց sfgiants13's Avatar
    sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I’ve been streaming QBs since Dak went down. Tempted to pick up Tua and drop Dak. He just hasn’t done it for me whenever I have him. Bad idea?

Edit: never mind. Guess that ideas is out.
    Last edited by sfgiants13; 09-29-2022 at 06:28 PM.
    (they/them) #ProudVegan We can beat this! Triple Vax. Wear Two Masks (one FFP2/3). Get a Covid Passport. Don't forget your Booster(s)! Asymptomatic long covid survivor

Temper your expectations for Miami this week. Thursday road teams are usually a bad play, but Miami is coming off consecutive emotional wins on a short week with a banged up QB. I am benching Tua for Lawrence in the league where I have him starting (drafted Lance, if you're wondering why he is my starter...), and while I don't recommend benching either Tyreek or Waddle unless your team is ridiculously stacked at WR, lower your expectations a bit and don't start anyone else on the Dolphins. Cincy will be hungry for a win at home on a Thursday. This one just seems like a Thursday home team blowout game.
    Benched Tua for last night. Feels good, man. I made the correct choice to bench Lance for Tua before week 2 and now benched Tua before this game.

I officially have serious QB issues with the team mentioned above. I drafted Lance and Tua as a backup. When Tua exploded and Lance got hurt, I was fine with running with Tua, and I added Lawrence as a backup. Now what?

1. Run with Lawrence and hold Tua hoping he'll get better in some reasonable timeframe.
    2. Run with Lawrence for now and stash Watson for the end of the season.
    3. Add Wentz now and play matchups between Wentz and Lawrence.

Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I officially have serious QB issues with the team mentioned above. I drafted Lance and Tua as a backup. When Tua exploded and Lance got hurt, I was fine with running with Tua, and I added Lawrence as a backup. Now what?

1. Run with Lawrence and hold Tua hoping he'll get better in some reasonable timeframe.
    Dolphins receiving core has a lot of weapons. Why not pick up Bridgewater? He basically played half the game and picked up nearly 200 yards and a TD. Pretty sure Tua only exploded because of the receiving options he has. Don't see why Bridgewater can't benefit the same while he's down.
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

let's see what Lawrence can do this week. It's a test and he's going to have to go fight because Philly will score. Looking forward to that game. We know his pedigree it's not like he was good out of nowhere. he might be your guy ROS.

Originally Posted by Murph0408 View Post
    let's see what Lawrence can do this week. It's a test and he's going to have to go fight because Philly will score. Looking forward to that game. We know his pedigree it's not like he was good out of nowhere. he might be your guy ROS.
    Thanks (on spread).

Yeah, I've been encouraged by what I've seen from Lawrence so far this year. The talent has always been there, but the biggest difference is:

Pederson >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Urban

Originally Posted by SoutheastBeast1 View Post
    Dolphins receiving core has a lot of weapons. Why not pick up Bridgewater? He basically played half the game and picked up nearly 200 yards and a TD. Pretty sure Tua only exploded because of the receiving options he has. Don't see why Bridgewater can't benefit the same while he's down.
    I picked up Wentz for now since Bridgewater is locked until waivers. I'll take the weekend to evaluate and then decide whether I want to drop him for Teddy. He was pretty good, especially going in there cold.

Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I picked up Wentz for now since Bridgewater is locked until waivers. I'll take the weekend to evaluate and then decide whether I want to drop him for Teddy. He was pretty good, especially going in there cold.
    I still need a backup QB week 7 when Hurts is on a bye in my league. My leagues free agent pool is pretty thin. I’m actually hoping Tua is out for awhile and Bridgewater is starting week 7 lol

I don’t think Tua will be out that long though.

I’m gonna end up having to start Geno Smith or some gay sh*t that week. Literally going to be an automatic loss for me im guessing
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    3-0 currently.

I went ahead and did this deal. Played Russ and then put a package together to the Swift owner that landed me J. Herbert among other supporting RBs to replace Williams. QB went from a weakness to a strength.

I still need a backup QB week 7 when Hurts is on a bye in my league. My leagues free agent pool is pretty thin. I’m actually hoping Tua is out for awhile and Bridgewater is starting week 7 lol

I don’t think Tua will be out that long though.

I’m gonna end up having to start Geno Smith or some gay sh*t that week. Literally going to be an automatic loss for me im guessing
    I decided to drop Wentz and run with Lawrence as my starter until Tua gets back. I put in some claims for Wentz's spot, but not QBs. We'll see who I get tomorrow.

I don't think you'll have much competition for crap-tier QBs. I think you just go in full-stream. If you have room on your bench, I'd keep Lawrence as your backup incase all streaming options are taken tho.

I went ahead and did this deal. Played Russ and then put a package together to the Swift owner that landed me J. Herbert among other supporting RBs to replace Williams. QB went from a weakness to a strength.
    Awesome, glad it worked out!

I grabbed Bridgewater. McDaniels is a genius + Hill and Waddle will make anyone look good.

At 0-4 I am desperate and can't afford another loss. When Jonathan Taylor was ruled out yesterday that meant I needed to make a trade. I was able to pull off the following:

Taylor and Mclaurin for McCaffrey and Pittman. The guy I traded Taylor to already has Hines which is why I think he was OK with it. Don't feel great about it, but it at least gives me a chance of winning this week instead of a guaranteed 0-5. Thoughts?
    Height = 6'3"
    Weight = 215

Max
    Bench = 335
    Squat = 365
    Dead = 425