Page 18 of 53 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
    Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RobParks2M View Post
    Wait till they realize all the single family homes are suddenly worth half to 1/3 what they paid and they need to unwind that position LMAO
    I think there will be some big losses on the auto side of things too with the trade-ins and used sales peaking hard and now dropping just as hard, speculation there was insane as well

Carvana getting obliterated

RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Destor View Post
    I think there will be some big losses on the auto side of things too with the trade-ins and used sales peaking hard and now dropping just as hard, speculation there was insane as well

Carvana getting obliterated

LOL yeah that's why I bought ford puts that I'm up 50% on. WBA up 100% on.

My bellwether for auto industry health is motorized recreational vehicles. Watch what people are selling quads, boats, jetskis, RVs, and snowmobiles for. When you start seeing them selling used for nothing we will know. Tbh I think I should be looking at puts for Polaris or maybe BRP

EDIT:

Just realized RAD had their earnings this morning already. This is what is going to happen to WBA. Dayum that's ugly! Their loss per share greater than cost of each share LMAO. Holy fuk WBA is gonna get wrecked.
    Last edited by RobParks2M; 09-29-2022 at 10:42 AM.
    Fitness connoisseur
    0.4 mg of party's over wake the FK up!
    "the personification of greatness"

mulletwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mulletwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mulletwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mulletwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mulletwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mulletwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mulletwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mulletwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mulletwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mulletwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mulletwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Carbonfibre View Post
    How about this link?

https://www.risk.net/derivatives/795...sterling-slide

Gilt = bonds

This all cascaded to super shiiit real fast when the new UK government thought it was good idea to do tax cuts for rich and do more fiscal spending.

You have central bank (BoE) raising rates and you decide to go Turkey and try to add more inflation.

Hence why UK pounds went to shiit so fast and something stable as uk bonds went see you later.

UK pension funds were holding bonds their portfolios like any pension portfolio in world.

They got getting margin called to post extra cash because the bonds lost so much value....not that easy to find money to post for margin call.

UK markets start to freeze up so the BoE has to step in and say buy these bonds to prevent **** from blowing up.

Blow up has been prevented atm. But at what cost?

Is there chance for more cracks like this to appear elsewhere down the road? You would think so no?
    Scare chit. I remember last year when ppl raised concerns about the monetary policy and frothy valuations, the perma bulls would say "this is nothing like 2008 tho". Yeah no chit, it is called unintended consequences. When you have unprecedented fiscal policy, it is not going to be super easy to predict the domino that causes everything to collapse, but obviously very unlikely to be the thing that caused the last collapse.

Yeah Blackstone scares me.

Those phuckers were buying houses to rent out during pandemic like wildfire.

If they start dumping because there is risk free play buying treasury. Could be ugly.
    You clowning lefticle here?
    modnegged4life

Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Their loss everyone else's gain. Although I realize they probably put minimum necessary down on the homes and will pay slow as possible on their 2.5-3% interest loans and probably still make out like bandits so ehh. Still I hope they struggle to rent and realize renting single family homes is less cost effective than just owning large apartment complexes. Maintenance is a bish.

Thing is these giant real estate investment companies own shiitload of rental homes probably on floating rate.

That on every Fed hike their investment takes loss.

When Fed hikes interest rates banks have no incentive to lend people money.

Who in the right mind is gonna get mortgage now at 7%+

Blackstone etc starts dumping houses = everyone house drops in value.

We seem to be getting reverse play of 08...where people were speculating on housing now its made of actual big investment firms owning too much.

Originally Posted by mulletwarrior View Post
    Scare chit. I remember last year when ppl raised concerns about the monetary policy and frothy valuations, the perma bulls would say "this is nothing like 2008 tho". Yeah no chit, it is called unintended consequences. When you have unprecedented fiscal policy, it is not going to be super easy to predict the domino that causes everything to collapse, but obviously very unlikely to be the thing that caused the last collapse.

You clowning lefticle here?

Oh no blackstone is real thing google it.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/why-i...102428858.html

https://www.costar.com/article/89819...-property-type

What blows my mind is how stupid this whole system has become.

Same things on repeat.
    Last edited by Carbonfibre; 09-29-2022 at 11:20 AM.

TugOfPeace has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TugOfPeace has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TugOfPeace has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TugOfPeace has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TugOfPeace has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TugOfPeace has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TugOfPeace has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TugOfPeace has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TugOfPeace has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TugOfPeace has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TugOfPeace has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    How is it that a firm as big as Blackstone couldn't foresee what would happen? They hire the best and brightest, yet they're going to get wrekt just as badly as the common pleb who bought housing during a bubble
    the orange man

he is bad

mulletwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mulletwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mulletwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mulletwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mulletwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mulletwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mulletwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mulletwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mulletwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mulletwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mulletwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Oh no blackstone is real thing google it.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/why-i...102428858.html

https://www.costar.com/article/89819...-property-type

What blows my mind is how stupid this whole system has become.

Same things on repeat.
    I never followed the blackrock buying houses meme carefully - looks like that meme is completely wrong lol. Never made sense.

With that said, Blackstone buying single family homes doesn't make sense to me either; admittedly though, I only have experience with their O&G and infrastructure divisions.
    modnegged4life

naich has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) naich has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) naich has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) naich has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) naich has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) naich has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) naich has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) naich has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) naich has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) naich has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) naich has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mulletwarrior View Post
    I never followed the blackrock buying houses meme carefully - looks like that meme is completely wrong lol. Never made sense.

With that said, Blackstone buying single family homes doesn't make sense to me either; admittedly though, I only have experience with their O&G and infrastructure divisions.
    Did you read the article you quoted?
    1/4 homes are bought by these big boys in my area in Florida, its no meme.
    **Florida Crew**
    **Waiting for National Guard Bus Ride to Labor Camp Crew**

Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There is tons of moves being made in this area here.

Whatever comes out of this should be fairly large up/down move.

Tmmrw is final day for Q3.

Same deal that was June/March etc.

This is where positioning toward year end happens.

Prepare lube or prepare for some bear rally again.

TugOfPeace has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TugOfPeace has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TugOfPeace has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TugOfPeace has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TugOfPeace has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TugOfPeace has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TugOfPeace has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TugOfPeace has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TugOfPeace has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TugOfPeace has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TugOfPeace has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    AMD @ < $65.. cot damn. Who the heck isn't holding any bags at these prices
    the orange man

he is bad

Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TugOfPeace View Post
    How is it that a firm as big as Blackstone couldn't foresee what would happen? They hire the best and brightest, yet they're going to get wrekt just as badly as the common pleb who bought housing during a bubble
    People are eternally optimistic and moreso when money is flowing like wine

Really tough to properly balance pessimism and optimism

Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The market is going to sustain a rally into 2023 but you would have to a retard to start positioning yourself for it now, it hasn't completed the last down leg yet.
    I: Self, Lord and Master.

"I can't afford failure, I'm just browsing."

"They say time is money so when it comes time to mine, I'll take it in blood."

People are eternally optimistic and moreso when money is flowing like wine

Really tough to properly balance pessimism and optimism
    Greed >>>>> everything else.

Greed >>>>> everything else.
    100%

Guilty of this myself and constantly trying to stay cognizant of it

usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If their investments go to 1/3 what they paid, good. fuk em.
    you're not appreciating the cascading affect that will have on the rest of the economy. it will not simply be them that is f'ud. unwinding that would result in YOU getting you're ass f'ud to high hell. you wont even be able to pay off the interest on your margin because the stuff you're holding will have virtually zero value. be careful what you wish for.
    2022 option trading goal: $75,000
    2022 updated trading goal: $100,000

Option Trading Realized Gains YTD: $79,291

Updated Sep 24

Originally Posted by usersignup2 View Post
    you're not appreciating the cascading affect that will have on the rest of the economy. it will not simply be them that is f'ud. unwinding that would result in YOU getting you're ass f'ud to high hell. you wont even be able to pay off the interest on your margin because the stuff you're holding will have virtually zero value. be careful what you wish for.
    well. right now I am renting, so I don't own property, and don't plan to purchase anytime soon. so that doesn't matter for me.

as for the margin, I could get off margin right now, so that's a non issue for me as well. I'm fairly cash heavy.

you're probably right though. anytime institutions screw up due to their greed, it's the peasants that pay the price.
    the orange man

he is bad

Originally Posted by naich View Post
    Did you read the article you quoted?
    1/4 homes are bought by these big boys in my area in Florida, its no meme.
    Right. Article was about blackstone, the private equity firm. The meme is about blackrock, index funds / investment management.

The PE model is all about using leverage. I know for a fact that they all knew valuations were out of control last year, but because debt so cheap, they didn't care. They knew the multiples they were modeling were absurd. Also, fundraising increased during QE and they have to deploy it, they can't really sideline it.

PE lifespan of holding assets getting longer too. Even if a fund is winding down, they will just sell to a new fund and refinance the debt, which is a form of profit taking. So if they can hold an asset for a long time and make enough money to service the debt, when time is right to sell again or IPO, they can make big $$$.

Lastly, profit taking is sort of secondary (its not their own money, its your dad's pension fund). On top of carried interest, they usually get 2% or something fee for assets under management. In fact, I believe that PE firms make more in the aggregate off of their mgmt fee than carried interest.
    Last edited by mulletwarrior; 09-29-2022 at 02:13 PM.
    modnegged4life

RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Anyone who has a mortgage and not moving will be fine presuming they don’t lose their job.

I’ll be honest I don’t have a lot of empathy for people being silly and making bad financial decisions. You should be fairly well aware of your own standing in your company. If you are least senior low man on the totem pole you need to be cautious taking on liabilities if you might not be employed on the next downturn. People buying a home at a high cost because “I need a house now” is stupid. Buying a vehicle at 6% interest over 6 years is stupid. People are probably going to have to delever and it won’t be pretty. My wife and I make good money, but it blows my mind how many people live higher on the hog than us when their professions pay substantially less.
    Fitness connoisseur

usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    well. right now I am renting, so I don't own property, and don't plan to purchase anytime soon. so that doesn't matter for me.

as for the margin, I could get off margin right now, so that's a non issue for me as well. I'm fairly cash heavy.

you're probably right though. anytime institutions screw up due to their greed, it's the peasants that pay the price.
    BRB I don't own stocks therfore stock market crash wouldn't affect me
    2022 option trading goal: $75,000
    2022 updated trading goal: $100,000

Option Trading Realized Gains YTD: $79,291

Updated Sep 24

BRB I don't own stocks therfore stock market crash wouldn't affect me
    ??

I've stated before, I'm fine holding for the long term. Don't care if my portfolio goes lower. I'm happy to buy at steep discounts, I have the cash..
    the orange man

he is bad

Laughing so hard TGA wasn’t able to complete merger. Only 50% of shares out had been counted for a vote. Even funnier because they didn’t send my voting materials until the night before the meeting so no fukking ****t I hadn’t voted. I think they assumed they could ram it through without giving retail the chance to vote but underestimated just how much of the float retail owns. They need 66% and I’ve seen a lot of retail and 1 “institution” that said no. Fuk em. There is almost $100m on the balance sheet no reason to merge at this trash valuation.
    Fitness connoisseur

BeachPro11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeachPro11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeachPro11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeachPro11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeachPro11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeachPro11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeachPro11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeachPro11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeachPro11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeachPro11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeachPro11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I will give you guys an oldie but a goodie play. Only thing is you may not want to hold past Monday, or you may want to. I will leave that up to you.

CUBT. Biotech company on the OTC that has submitted all of their forms, filings and data to do a Reverse split and then uplist to the NYSE.

They issued a PR Monday saying the RS and uplist will take place on or by Oct 3. They then issued what should be their final S1A filing to the SEC to complete the uplist.

In the PR, and in the latest S1, they said they are planning to do a RS of 1 for 400 at .03. Reason being they are doing a stock offering for $8 Million and .03...which is the price they have set it at, which is $12 post RS. The financing will be done at $5.

For whatever reason, and I am not sure why, the day of the PR the stock dropped from about .029 to .012.

It made no sense to me as they literally said that the uplist and RS will be done at .03. This company rarely puts out PRs. There is no way they are going to stick their neck out and say a 1 for 400 RS at .03 if it wasn't going to happen.

Today the stock closed at .021. IMO buy tomorrow and early Monday and if you want to take profits before the close Monday you can, or hold for after the RS and bank on the company releasing their CRADA and IND news pertaining to their eye drug.

But no matter what, as long as you buy under .03 by close Monday you should be able to make an easy 40-50% or so.

And btw I was told months ago by their IR guy that they will do the RS at 3 cents, which only adds to my belief that by Monday close it will be at .03.

PR and S1 filing.

https://www.otcmarkets.com/filing/ht...YX-kpimLWftB3h

https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/CUB...ange?id=373826

We talked about this before.

Buffett never buys high.

He waited for pullback to buy..

Hence OXY was green today.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/buffe...013840657.html

Question is when will Berk cut some Apple shares / its 43% of their port something like $130B worth.

lntense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lntense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lntense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lntense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lntense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lntense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lntense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lntense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lntense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lntense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lntense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    100%

Guilty of this myself and constantly trying to stay cognizant of it

Phone reminders help. I have 3 that go off at different times every morning and afternoon to check myself. Lol

lntense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lntense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lntense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lntense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lntense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lntense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lntense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lntense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lntense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lntense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lntense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    We talked about this before.

Buffett never buys high.

He waited for pullback to buy..

Hence OXY was green today.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/buffe...013840657.html

Question is when will Berk cut some Apple shares / its 43% of their port something like $130B worth.
    He’s been buying every time it dips in the low 60s.

I didn’t realize berk owned that much apple. Wow

Registered User chickenbroccoli's Avatar
    chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Who’s gonna walk away from their house when they have a 1.875% interest rate

Originally Posted by chickenbroccoli View Post
    Who’s gonna walk away from their house when they have a 1.875% interest rate
    People who lose their jobs primarily.

Srs tho boyos. If we have a dead cat bounce tomorrow buy some GD puts on WBA. RAD dropped 30% on earnings. WBA probably doesn’t drop as hard, but 20% is 20%
    Fitness connoisseur

Registered User chickenbroccoli's Avatar
    chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000)
    People who lose their jobs primarily.

Srs tho boyos. If we have a dead cat bounce tomorrow buy some GD puts on WBA. RAD dropped 30% on earnings. WBA probably doesn’t drop as hard, but 20% is 20%
    I’m dumb and cant stock pick so I turned 75% of paycheck into 401k contribution growth mutual fund through the end of the year until hitting IRS max contribution

thatsnarf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thatsnarf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thatsnarf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thatsnarf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thatsnarf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thatsnarf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thatsnarf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thatsnarf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thatsnarf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thatsnarf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thatsnarf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    AMD @ < $65.. cot damn. Who the heck isn't holding any bags at these prices
    i just started a position last week.

i bought more at 63.5 today

i think i bought at 70 last week.
    Last edited by thatsnarf; 09-29-2022 at 11:31 PM.

Originally Posted by thatsnarf View Post
    i bought more at 63.5
    So glad I sold all mine @ $103. I think it still has more room to come down tho. Not buying anything yet
    the orange man

he is bad

thatsnarf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thatsnarf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thatsnarf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thatsnarf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thatsnarf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thatsnarf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thatsnarf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thatsnarf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thatsnarf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thatsnarf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thatsnarf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So glad I sold all mine @ $103. I think it still has more room to come down tho. Not buying anything right now
    nice.

i'm buying in small increments. it was around 2k buys each time.