Page 20 of 54 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast
    Arem24 is a name known to all. (+5000) Arem24 is a name known to all. (+5000) Arem24 is a name known to all. (+5000) Arem24 is a name known to all. (+5000) Arem24 is a name known to all. (+5000) Arem24 is a name known to all. (+5000) Arem24 is a name known to all. (+5000) Arem24 is a name known to all. (+5000) Arem24 is a name known to all. (+5000) Arem24 is a name known to all. (+5000) Arem24 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mulletwarrior View Post
    Curious your thoughts on the bolded. The cost of property appears to be going down and maybe has a ways to go.
    Sure, so as we continue to see interest rate hikes we'll continue to see more weakness in housing pricing. Specific markets will see dramatic mark downs (the old "hot" markets). This is great for people sitting on $millions in cash, which isn't most of us.

The cost of a home to most buyers is the mortgage. These have increased dramatically. For example, in January I bought a new multi-unit at 2.99% 30 year. That same property if I were buy today would have a mortgage payment that is 30-40% higher. Multi-units move differently than the SFH market. SFH was very hot the past year or so up until the past recent months. Multi-unit was increasing but at a much slower rate. They'll also decline at a slower rate. For me, my multi-units are cash flow positive, so I care much more about the paydown on the mortgage and the cash flow yield as well as the tax deductions than I care about the value of the house. I do care about the mortgage payment at closing and going forward relative to rent - vacancy - repairs, etc.

The housing market is likely to be substantially different from market to market. My best guess is that there will be a continuing readjustment period in most markets (imagine if you listed a home with expectations that it would sell at what it was valued at 3 months ago, people have an emotional attachment to their personal occupied SFH, they don't pay attention largely to interest rates, they think what they're realtor is telling them is just noise, but they will readjust expectations as their hope is replaced by despair the longer their home is on the market. This period will continue to take months.) After this readjustment period takes place as homesellers eat their humble pie and realize they will not get the same prices of 6 months ago, the market in many areas such as say the suburbs of the midwest will likely be flat. But the aforementioned "hot" markets of 6 months ago and the year prior will drop off significantly.

Generally speaking, if someone is a SFH and either bought or refinanced in the high 2's to mid 3's, my recommendation would be to hold still unless you need to move because of work, etc.

Rental properties are an entirely different game, as mentioned, it's the mortgage/principal paydown, cash flow yeild, and tax advantages that matter much more than the actual valuation of the property. In fact the entire valuation of a rental is much different than what the market will purchase the property for at a cash value.

Here are current price points I'm interested in over the next 18 months:

PFE $35
    JPM $90
    K $55
    UN $35
    INTC $20
    WFC $25

Keep in mind the remainder of my portfolio is very speculative with growth and no yield in mind. PLTR, SOFI.

My general take is that under normal circumstances that the market is near fair value. However, we are entering into a multi-year painful period with all risks to the downside other than the underlying basic economic technological and productivity growth.

Basic reminder of market fundamentals: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hf5tCnJye0

Originally Posted by RobParks2M View Post
    Lolololol saw a piece today that PLTR invested $400m in various SPAC companies that went public. They realized close to $10m in losses Q1 and 2. But they are sitting on like $280m in unrealized losses on the rest… LOL
    They went in on those for the tech, and leveraging/sharing/learning on, rather than a financial investment. Something can be a financial loss, but an informational gain. You don't understand the 10+ year plan of PLTR if you're concerned with this, and they have a blank check from Thiel.
    Last edited by Arem24; 10-01-2022 at 12:55 PM.

Arem24 is a name known to all. (+5000) Arem24 is a name known to all. (+5000) Arem24 is a name known to all. (+5000) Arem24 is a name known to all. (+5000) Arem24 is a name known to all. (+5000) Arem24 is a name known to all. (+5000) Arem24 is a name known to all. (+5000) Arem24 is a name known to all. (+5000) Arem24 is a name known to all. (+5000) Arem24 is a name known to all. (+5000) Arem24 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sebackers View Post
    Dear diary...

I can feel the gains coming soon boyos, of course I can also see the possibility of the market crashing a bit further down (15-20% ish more), but I'm leaning moreso towards some srs gainzz..

Had around 1.9 million ish a year ago, and obviously now I'm down to 830k, I've even dumped another 200k into the market since last year but most stonks only go down now :*(.

I recently YOLO'd HEAVY AF into options ayyyy lmao. You only YOLO once boyos.

Also on Friday just bought another 59k in options 29.5/29.5 in robinhood account for leap 2024/2025 calls on even more SOXL and TQQQ

Was actually just basically retired when I had the 1.8/1.9 mill in Nov ish last year and was easily living off of the easy monies I was making on covered calls / selling puts, it was probably around like 2k a week for super out of the money covered calls and sellings puts, and than obvs **** hit the fan, now I'm back to work again just doing ****ty security work for easy $17 hr until this **** gets back to normal, lmao, reinvesting into the market as much as I can but obvs my paychecks are poverty AF. I'd go back into sales and make 100K plus again, but I don't feel like putting in that much effort tbh, just want something nice and laid back.

Sooo my thesis....A gigantic amount of people are sick and tired of this administration, sure there's the nuthuggers that will make any and every excuse for this administration but there's way more people that are going to be less motivated to vote for another team blue member.

Blue team CANNOT go out looking this bad, they KNOW they look terrible right now, they KNOW their private donors and fundraisers are not happy with everything going on right now and team blue obviously needs their money and as much support as possible to keep as many thrones as possible, they will do their absolute best to pump up the economy in everyway possible even if it's just for a couple months near election, and than they can rip the band aid / let the **** break apart all they want as long as they fix it again before the next next election.

They will always make sure the timing is right though and pump the **** out of this market soon, just watch, no way blue team would get reelected if elections happened right now.

Cheers boyos, hopefully this ****ty red tide turns green soon.
    Bro.... Move out of those positions NOW. You literally might have a 5 figure trading account shortly.

Immediately sell and take the tax benefits, and move the remaining cash into consumer defensive and 3%+ high yield blue chips. I don't want to see you rope.

sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Arem24 View Post
    Bro.... Move out of those positions NOW. You literally might have a 5 figure trading account shortly.

Immediately sell and take the tax benefits, and move the remaining cash into consumer defensive and 3%+ high yield blue chips. I don't want to see you rope.
    Lol you're that bearish or what? I thought you were shilling pltr a while ago when it was in the low / mid 20's, now you're doing a 180 ? This is the time to buy IMO, or in my case double down and sell the shares and convert to options lmao. You might be right, this might be extremely stupid of me, but I see at LEAST a bounce coming fairly soon, a bounce that is as good or better than the one we had like a month ago. I'll put 200k on the sidelines once the bounce happens, if the bounce never happens than I guess I'm fkd lulz.

Misc has been wrong on so many calls that I've listened/seen to, hopefully this will be another one that the bear misc is wrong about, just two examples but a few years ago if you look through my posts in like 2019 I wanted to yolo into Tesla when it was like $300 pre pre split, had major conviction in the company and what they were doing, listened to a few miscrs who basically said I was a jackass and it was a dumb move and well, look how Tesla turned out now, one of them is still a major poster in this thread who still posts frequently. Another time listened to a frequent poster and bought AHT last year and lost 30k lmao, after that I decided no more listening to misc.

No roping for me, no matter what, we're all gonna make it brah.
    Last edited by sebackers; 10-01-2022 at 01:48 PM.

Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dear diary...

I can feel the gains coming soon boyos, of course I can also see the possibility of the market crashing a bit further down (15-20% ish more), but I'm leaning moreso towards some srs gainzz..

Had around 1.9 million ish a year ago, and obviously now I'm down to 830k, I've even dumped another 200k into the market since last year but most stonks only go down now :*(.

Also on Friday just bought another 59k in options 29.5/29.5 in robinhood account for leap 2024/2025 calls on even more SOXL and TQQQ
    Wow.

This can't be real.

At no point did it cross your mind to hold something that has no expiry date (underlying) or find some nice dividend stocks.

If you want to play options that bad you could have bought something with good premiums like Tesla/Apple/Google and sold premium with ease. Weekly.

Instead you went chasing shiit that cannot survive fed rate hikes.

Also playing 3x leveraged etfs whattt.

Yinn??????

Have you heard of stop loss? Yinn and CCL are not coming back that shiit is toast.

If you post this on WSB they will make you mod instantly.

Buy phucking 1000 shares of Tesla.

Sell 10 weekly CC's at 0.2 delta and you will make $2-2.5K weekly.

As for you thesis this market is coming back. Chance of SP 4000 for this year is gone now.

New range could be SP 3400-3800.

Good luck. Unless Fed pivots / inflation slows down / world geo issues go away .

Current Admin has zero say or tools to fix this.

What happens when SPR has to be turned off?

Misc has been wrong on so many calls that I've listened/seen to, hopefully this will be another one that the bear misc is wrong about, just two examples but a few years ago if you look through my posts in like 2019 I wanted to yolo into Tesla when it was like $300 pre pre split, had major conviction in the company and what they were doing, listened to a few miscrs who basically said I was a jackass and it was a dumb move and well, look how Tesla turned out now, one of them is still a major poster in this thread who still posts frequently. Another time listened to a frequent poster and bought AHT last year and lost 30k lmao, after that I decided no more listening to misc.
    from 2020 crash till 2021 nov last year.

you could have bought dog shiit wrapped in cat shiit and it would have mooned

it was all thanks to $10 trillion printer called the Fed.

everyone on this forum if you check was patting them selves on the back (including me) like they were Warren Buffett on the back of greatest liquidity printer of our life time.

people were calling Cathie Wood the new oracle of Omaha.

cnbc every site was telling you buy buy buy.

we were all just refreshing page and going phuck yeah

you didn't even need to care what company did / understanding lick of fundamentals

EBITDA never heard of it.

made 50 vehicles (lucid) lets give it $70B market cap

roll phucking truck down hill who cares slap it with $30-50B valuation
    Last edited by Carbonfibre; 10-01-2022 at 02:08 PM.

Lol you're that bearish or what? I thought you were shilling pltr a while ago when it was in the low / mid 20's, now you're doing a 180 ? This is the time to buy IMO, or in my case double down and sell the shares and convert to options lmao. You might be right, this might be extremely stupid of me, but I see at LEAST a bounce coming fairly soon, a bounce that is as good or better than the one we had like a month ago. I'll put 200k on the sidelines once the bounce happens, if the bounce never happens than I guess I'm fkd lulz.

No roping for me, no matter what, we're all gonna make it brah.
    I bought PLTR in the $9's in the week of their IPO. Made a substantial grip on options which I sold in their 20's for 7-9x. I have no problem holding a 5 figure amount of shares with an average cost of $9.20 when the stock is at $8.20 with a 20 year outlook. I'm a firm believer in their workforce and tech for the long run. Right now my exposure to them is substantial and appropriate.

I'm speaking on current market realities and what advantages my portfolio mix and where I see I can add value to others.

Comeback in 10 months and we'll see how your "mix" of "investments" plays out. You'll be broke if not roped. Every investment in your "portfolio" of failed calls is a losing bet.

BTW, is your profile pic you leg pressing? Just LMFAO. GTFO.

JFC, cash out and buy a small 1,200 ft. condo, pay off your car, and put the rest into a CD, and you'll be better off.

Plus, since when was sales a difficult job? You make your calls, meetings, you keep the same agreements rolling, it's the easiest job ever for someone without social anxiety.

When I was working "security" aka bouncing in college for $20-$30 an hour in DT STL and East STL it was a 1% risk every night I would end up allegedly assaulting someone or catching a weapon pull. The pay wasn't worth it if you're doing actual security. I'm guessing you're just a rent-a-nanny property cop caller?
    Last edited by Arem24; 10-01-2022 at 02:37 PM.

sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Carbonfibre View Post
    Wow.

This can't be real.

I
    roll phucking truck down hill who cares slap it with $30-50B valuation

I had a bunch of Tesla, some Apple and Microsoft over the years, I'm more of a swing trader than anything tbh. I've already lost $1 mill, what's another 800k right babe?

100% right about current portfolio, it's 100% a 100% risk on portfolio, I'm going to get bent over backwards or make some decent dough. I feel confident that this market will make a fairly decent bounce within the next 3 months, and like I mentioned above, I'll put a few hundred k of it on the sidelines in cash and probably just transition 50% of the portfolio to actual shares of growth companies ( google, fb, tesla, microsoft etc), and still have 50% on leveraged risky stocks/options because there's still a long way up and lots of money to be made. The leaps are dated for 24/25 so plenty of time on my side so screw the 34-3800 sp this year range.

I bought PLTR in the $9's in the week of their IPO. Made a substantial grip on options which I sold in their 20's for 7-9x. I have no problem holding a 5 figure amount of shares with an average cost of $9.20 when the stock is at $8.20 with a 20 year outlook. I'm a firm believer in their workforce and tech for the long run. Right now my exposure to them is substantial and appropriate.

I'm speaking on current market realities and what advantages my portfolio mix and where I see I can add value to others.

Comeback in 10 months and we'll see how your "mix" of "investments" plays out. You'll be broke if not roped. Every investment in your "portfolio" of failed calls is a losing bet.

BTW, is your profile pic you leg pressing? Just LMFAO. GTFO.

JFC, cash out and buy a small 1,200 ft. condo, pay off your car, and put the rest into a CD, and you'll be better off.

Plus, since when was sales a difficult job? You make your calls, meetings, you keep the same agreements rolling, it's the easiest job ever for someone without social anxiety.

When I was working "security" aka bouncing in college for $20-$30 an hour in DT STL and East STL it was a 1% risk every night I would end up allegedly assaulting someone or catching a weapon pull. The pay wasn't worth it if you're doing actual security. I'm guessing you're just a rent-a-nanny property cop caller?
    Jeez why are you so hostile, LOL, did I offend you or something? It's a leg extension not a leg press, and it was a screenshot from my youtube transformation video, even if it was a leg press who gives a fuk, at least I'm in the gym and not being a non exercising Ph4ggot, what is this a avi contest??? Hurr durr look at your avi its you in a blue tank top with part of your face covered hurr durr must be scared of people finding out who you are or your ugly af herp derp.

Sales is difficult when you have the type of personality that I do, all or nothing, there's no inbetween, would usually make 300+ calls a day, dealing/talking with people that are absolute deadbeats, did it for 5 years and I guess I could find a diff sales job, but I actually have it on ez mode doing security, basically being on my laptop / phone whole shift, so yes I guess I'm a rent a nanny lulz, I plan on opening up a epic restaurant / snack place in the next 6-9 months, unless I make some crazy glorious gains than I won't bother with the food business, I digress....

Also your posts in October 28th "The only rationale buys in this market are Palantir and SOFI, seriously."

Nov 11th "Flipped some PLTR shares into $3.4x $30 Jan 2023 calls."

October 12th 2021 here's what you had to say... "Look, just shut this entire thread down, everyone buy the $30 June 2022 and Jan 2023..."
    SOFI, my guy. Listen you fukking idiots, ...
    SOFI, my guy.

Listen you fukking idiots,

Palantir PLTR June 17th 2022 $30 calls is where the money is.

This is my Highest conviction call EVER

Get rich with me or prepare your hands..."

Soooo anyways those were your words now...

Will bump in 10 months, and hopefully we both make some absolute glorious gains, but I hope my gains **** all over yours lulz, I'm more of a swing trader so by that time my portfolio might be completely diff obvs depending on what stonks are on sale. A lot of my money is in SOXL, TQQQQ, so Semiconductors and Tech sector mixture so at least those etfs are diversified, and yes they're obviously leveraged but I truly think in the long run leveraged etfs are best esp in times like these. That was another thing I was warned about in like July of 2020 was to stay away from leveraged bull etfs so I chickened out and listened to a few miscrs and other forums posters on diff sites that looking back at it I realize they were clueless about leveraged etfs, and I should've went with my own critical thinking / intuition, was going to go big on upro, udow, and urty.

Reps for ya'll
    Last edited by sebackers; 10-01-2022 at 03:44 PM.

headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good read sebackers

Stay safe with those options man!

I had a bunch of Tesla, some Apple and Microsoft over the years, I'm more of a swing trader than anything tbh. I've already lost $1 mill, what's another 800k right babe?

100% right about current portfolio, it's 100% a 100% risk on portfolio, I'm going to get bent over backwards or make some decent dough. I feel confident that this market will make a fairly decent bounce within the next 3 months, and like I mentioned above, I'll put a few hundred k of it on the sidelines in cash and probably just transition 50% of the portfolio to actual shares of growth companies ( google, fb, tesla, microsoft etc), and still have 50% on leveraged risky stocks/options because there's still a long way up and lots of money to be made. The leaps are dated for 24/25 so plenty of time on my side so screw the 34-3800 sp this year range.

Jeez why are you so hostile, LOL, did I offend you or something? It's a leg extension not a log press, and it was a screenshot from my youtube transformation video, even if it was a leg press who gives a fuk, at least I'm in the gym and not being a non exercising Ph4ggot, what is this a avi contest??? Hurr durr look at your avi its you in a blue tank top with part of your face covered hurr durr must be scared of people finding out who you are or your ugly af herp derp.

Sales is difficult when you have the type of personality that I do, all or nothing, there's no inbetween, would usually make 300+ calls a day, dealing/talking with people that are absolute deadbeats, did it for 5 years and I guess I could find a diff sales job, but I actually have it on ez mode doing security, basically being on my laptop / phone whole shift, so yes I guess I'm a rent a nanny lulz, I plan on opening up a epic restaurant / snack place in the next 6-9 months, unless I make some crazy glorious gains than I won't bother with the food business.

Will bump in 10 months, and hopefully we both make some absolute glorious gains, but I hope my gains **** all over yours lulz, I'm more of a swing trader so by that time my portfolio might be completely diff obvs depending on what stonks are on sale. A lot of my money is in SOXL, TQQQQ, so Semiconductors and Tech sector mixture so at least those etfs are diversified, and yes they're obviously leveraged but I truly think in the long run leveraged etfs are best esp in times like these. That was another thing I was warned about in like July of 2020 was to stay away from leveraged bull etfs so I chickened out and listened to a few miscrs and other forums posters on diff sites that looking back at it I realize they were clueless about leveraged etfs, and I should've went with my own critical thinking / intuition, was going to go big on upro, udow, and urty.

Reps for ya'll
    Here's my 405 bench for your lulz. I guess I'm just an avi *******. And your gains will be zero if you hold onto your "portfolio", just a word of caution.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/5smsGofI2f4

I train for rugby, not lifting. My bench is more than this now at a lower weight, but a reference. My max at the time of this vid was probably closer to 420.

Me mid-season sub-200 lbs pulling 495lbs easily

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b1j1ol9qSo

So your avi is you leg pressing? Lol.

Mine was mid cut with a girl I knew when I was at Vegas Rugby 7's.

And my gains aren't meant for 10 months. What am i going to do, upload all my tenants payments, property appreciation, IRA's, pensions, 401k's, property valuations, etc.?

I'm just warning you your portfolio WILL blow up. This isn't a dick size measuring competition, I was only giving you experienced caution from someone with a professional title of Economist who may know when a storm is blowing in and you are in danger.

Heed at your own caution young one.

Let us know how the EPIC food restaurant goes... tbh I hope it suceeds, but I own a few businesses and I know more than enough not to get involved in food... But best of luck
    Last edited by Arem24; 10-01-2022 at 03:56 PM.

TugOfPeace has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TugOfPeace has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TugOfPeace has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TugOfPeace has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TugOfPeace has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TugOfPeace has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TugOfPeace has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TugOfPeace has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TugOfPeace has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TugOfPeace has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TugOfPeace has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Sebackers.. how did you get 1.9 million in the first place?
    the orange man

he is bad

Originally Posted by TugOfPeace View Post
    Sebackers.. how did you get 1.9 million in the first place?
    Pretty much exclusively swing trading, when I first started, I started with like 80k or something and put 60k of it into amazon when it was 1300 and the rest into paypal, msft, and ba. Than just started swing trading Apple, Google, Tesla, etc, Usually it was small gains like 2-5 % ish at a time but multiple times a month, and I'd only lose like 1-2% which was actually pretty rare. Didn't use options at all and only fairly recently started using them because I never spent the time to learn about them, if I did I would've made 2-3x the amount. The chart would've actually looked more impressive with less dips but I actually took out money a few times so that's why there was some decent dips, like one time I took out 65k for a truck, and another time I took out 30k for motorcycle, and loaned family some money etc.

if the market was green for more than 2-3 days that's when I'd buy into VZ or KO , than after 2-3 red days I'd go back in. So it was just basic swing trading, once I made 2-5% ish gain on one stock, I'd put my money in something very safe like VZ for example, and than the market might dip for 1-3 days while VZ or KO would barely dip at all than I'd go back and buy the dip on apple, google, shop, etc, than when I made another 2-5% ish gain, I'd go back into VZ or KO or INTC or something that wouldn't dip much , rinse and repeat.

Kinda using the same methodology / logic here, except this time I'm doing it with options to try to recuperate my losses and accelerate the gains.
    Last edited by sebackers; 10-01-2022 at 05:03 PM.

Pretty much exclusively swing trading, when I first started, I started with like 80k or something and put 60k of it into amazon when it was 1300 and the rest into paypal, msft, and ba. Than just started swing trading Apple, Google, Tesla, etc, Usually it was small gains like 2-5 % ish at a time but multiple times a month, and I'd only lose like 1-2% which was actually pretty rare. Didn't use options at all and only fairly recently started using them because I never spent the time to learn about them, if I did I would've made 2-3x the amount. The chart would've actually looked more impressive with less dips but I actually took out money a few times so that's why there was some decent dips, like one time I took out 65k for a truck, and another time I took out 30k for motorcycle, and loaned family some money etc.

if the market was green for more than 2-3 days that's when I'd buy into VZ or KO , than after 2-3 red days I'd go back in. So it was just basic swing trading, once I made 2-5% ish gain on one stock, I'd put my money in something very safe like VZ for example, and than the market might dip for 1-3 days while VZ or KO would barely dip at all than I'd go back and buy the dip on apple, google, shop, etc, than when I made another 2-5% ish gain, I'd go back into VZ or KO or INTC or something that wouldn't dip much , rinse and repeat.

Kinda using the same methodology / logic here, except this time I'm doing it with options to try to recuperate my losses and accelerate the gains.
    This is the textbook on how idiots keep the IRS FAT, and themselves poor.

GreatReset1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreatReset1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreatReset1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreatReset1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreatReset1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreatReset1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreatReset1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreatReset1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreatReset1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreatReset1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreatReset1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Credit Suisse will declare itself insolvent next week.

Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

That doesn't add up for me.

How did you go from safe plays apple / tesla / google etc.....

To that above.

ARKK / CCL / MARA / RIOT / DKNG / UPST.

than those 3x leveraged etf and one of them being China???

Even when inflation started to come in hot and fed kept saying don't worry about it, this is just transitory and we know how that went.

Fed than saying they will keep raising until its back to 2%.

Not trying to clown you or anything.

But you're telling me you couldn't have bought some big names and did simple CC's or CSP's

Instead said let me $200K into CCL calls company that has $20B in debt.
    Last edited by Carbonfibre; 10-01-2022 at 07:03 PM.

Originally Posted by Carbonfibre View Post
    That doesn't add up for me.

How did you go from safe plays apple / tesla / google etc.....

To that above.

ARKK / CCL / MARA / RIOT / DKNG / UPST.

than those 3x leveraged etf and one of them being China???

Even when inflation started to come in hot and fed kept saying don't worry about it, this is just transitory and we know how that went.

Fed than saying they will keep raising until its back to 2%.

Not trying to clown you or anything.

But you're telling me you couldn't have bought some big names and did simple CC's or CSP's

Instead said let me $200K into CCL calls company that has $20B in debt.
    It was more or less the same logic, for example Teslas down 35% from ATH with 54% potential if it gets up to its ATH from here, so when I see I'm down big time on my positions I find other more volatile stocks like TQQQ for example is down 78% from ATH with 328% potential upside if it reaches its high again, **** even if it reaches half of that for a 164% gain, how nice would that be ? These stocks are all going to move together, so screw going in now on stocks that aren't down as much, now is the time to go in on stocks that have been DESTROYED for the major upside potential. This is just my logic / methodology, I'm just some fella who went from makin $13 an hour at Universal Studios Hollywood, and living in a major ghetto area in LA, to nearly 2 million in a few years lol, might lose it all, might make a ****load, might come out back to 1.9 mill or whatever. I'm no expert and don't want to come off as sounding like I know it all and that everyone else is dumb, that's not the case, I'm fully aware of what I'm doing and can see why others ( especially someone very technical like yourself ) would think I'm a total jackass, and I'm basically a degenerate and will lose all my moneyz, but I simply don't think that's going to happen, and I obviously have strong conviction in my plays.

This is basically the last line of defense for me, not only do I have leveraged ETF's but I have OPTIONS / CALLS on those leveraged ETFS LMAO!! Now that's YOLO, it could be crazier and I could do some short non leap calls, but that's a bit too risky and crazy even for me, hell there's still margin I could use as well, but I don't see myself using Margin right now esp with where rates are, too scary for me.

I guess it's the same logic a lot of gamblers have right, when you hear about their gambling problems and how they will constantly double down, well that's basically what I'm doing now granted in my opinion this is way less risky than simply using this logic at a slot machine, or sports gambling.

You're very into charts, the technicals, and all that other fun stuff, I don't really base my buying / selling off of that too much to tell you the truth, I love watching youtube videos and hearing others talk about it, but at the end of the day it's not something that I heavily rely on. Not doubting that it would help or anything like that, I just don't use it and maybe I'm shooting myself in the foot for it. I have a strong feeling I'll be just fine and come out of this one ahead though. .

More of ya'll should post up your portfolios and show us what YOU'RE working with and what YOUR moves are,it'd be interesting to see other misc'rs portfolios to share their pain and glory.
    Last edited by sebackers; 10-01-2022 at 08:23 PM.

RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Dear diary...

Was actually just basically retired when I had the 1.8/1.9 mill in Nov ish last year and was easily living off of the easy monies I was making on covered calls / selling puts, it was probably around like 2k a week for super out of the money covered calls and sellings puts, and than obvs **** hit the fan, now I'm back to work again just doing ****ty security work for easy $17 hr until this **** gets back to normal, lmao, reinvesting into the market as much as I can but obvs my paychecks are poverty AF. I'd go back into sales and make 100K plus again, but I don't feel like putting in that much effort tbh, just want something nice and laid back.

Sooo my thesis....A gigantic amount of people are sick and tired of this administration, sure there's the nuthuggers that will make any and every excuse for this administration but there's way more people that are going to be less motivated to vote for another team blue member.

Blue team CANNOT go out looking this bad, they KNOW they look terrible right now, they KNOW their private donors and fundraisers are not happy with everything going on right now and team blue obviously needs their money and as much support as possible to keep as many thrones as possible, they will do their absolute best to pump up the economy in everyway possible even if it's just for a couple months near election, and than they can rip the band aid / let the **** break apart all they want as long as they fix it again before the next next election.

They will always make sure the timing is right though and pump the **** out of this market soon, just watch, no way blue team would get reelected if elections happened right now.

Cheers boyos, hopefully this ****ty red tide turns green soon.
    This is crazy. Then again my account moved the same amount more or less $146k peak to around $65k currently. The 70-80,000 I can stomach a lot better than almost 1 milli.

Fukking stock warrants lul
    Fitness connoisseur
    0.4 mg of party's over wake the FK up!
    "the personification of greatness"

It was more or less the same logic, for example Teslas down 35% from ATH with 54% potential if it gets up to its ATH from here, so when I see I'm down big time on my positions I find other more volatile stocks like TQQQ for example is down 78% from ATH with 328% potential upside if it reaches its high again, **** even if it reaches half of that for a 164% gain, how nice would that be ? These stocks are all going to move together, so screw going in now on stocks that aren't down as much, now is the time to go in on stocks that have been DESTROYED for the major upside potential. This is just my logic / methodology, I'm just some fella who went from makin $13 an hour at Universal Studios Hollywood, and living in a major ghetto area in LA, to nearly 2 million in a few years lol, might lose it all, might make a ****load, might come out back to 1.9 mill or whatever. I'm no expert and don't want to come off as sounding like I know it all and that everyone else is dumb, that's not the case, I'm fully aware of what I'm doing and can see why others ( especially someone very technical like yourself ) would think I'm a total jackass, and I'm basically a degenerate and will lose all my moneyz, but I simply don't think that's going to happen, and I obviously have strong conviction in my plays.

This is basically the last line of defense for me, not only do I have leveraged ETF's but I have OPTIONS / CALLS on those leveraged ETFS LMAO!! Now that's YOLO, it could be crazier and I could do some short non leap calls, but that's a bit too risky and crazy even for me, hell there's still margin I could use as well, but I don't see myself using Margin right now esp with where rates are, too scary for me.

I guess it's the same logic a lot of gamblers have right, when you hear about their gambling problems and how they will constantly double down, well that's basically what I'm doing now granted in my opinion this is way less risky than simply using this logic at a slot machine, or sports gambling.

You're very into charts, the technicals, and all that other fun stuff, I don't really base my buying / selling off of that too much to tell you the truth, I love watching youtube videos and hearing others talk about it, but at the end of the day it's not something that I heavily rely on. Not doubting that it would help or anything like that, I just don't use it and maybe I'm shooting myself in the foot for it. I have a strong feeling I'll be just fine and come out of this one ahead though. .

More of ya'll should post up your portfolios and show us what YOU'RE working with and what YOUR moves are,it'd be interesting to see other misc'rs portfolios to share their pain and glory.
    You might as well post a time stamp of 6/1/2023 and the number ZERO.

RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by GreatReset1 View Post
    Credit Suisse will declare itself insolvent next week.
    Rumblings of corporate pension funds getting margin calls too due to bond/currency problems. I think US companies are more or less shielded from a lot of it so I think Euro/British companies drawing the short end of that stick? Venom might be right. Euro is trash might be the play.
    Last edited by RobParks2M; 10-01-2022 at 10:23 PM.
    Fitness connoisseur
    0.4 mg of party's over wake the FK up!
    "the personification of greatness"

TugOfPeace has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TugOfPeace has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TugOfPeace has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TugOfPeace has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TugOfPeace has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TugOfPeace has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TugOfPeace has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TugOfPeace has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TugOfPeace has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TugOfPeace has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TugOfPeace has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TugOfPeace View Post
    I've got 6 months of powdered milk for $60 (<$3/gallon), will not be paying $15/gallon if it happens. Might need to double my supply now
    I was looking at the price of the powdered milk I bought over the years. The brand I bought is NIDO, 3.52lbs.

Nov 2020 - $4.37
    Jan 2022 - $12.56

Now - $21.98

Fuuuuu. This is insane

Anyone have thoughts on this new CBDC (central bank digital currency) coming up in 2023? Is it a nothingburger or something to prepare for? I'm planning on taking my silver out of the bank and having some physical cash on hand, thats about it for financial related steps I'm taking.
    Last edited by TugOfPeace; 10-02-2022 at 12:45 PM.
    the orange man

he is bad

Bingo559 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bingo559 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bingo559 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bingo559 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bingo559 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bingo559 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bingo559 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bingo559 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bingo559 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bingo559 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bingo559 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Is anyone old enough and had money invested with companies like Bear Sterns or Lehman Bros?

I wonder because credit suisse does offer mutual funds. while i dont have any money invested with them, what would happen if something like this happend to vanguard?

I do own VTI shares. In the event they went bankrupt, what would happen to their mutual/ETF funds?

You might as well post a time stamp of 6/1/2023 and the number ZERO.
    Why are you so negative LOL, you come off as EXTREMELY BITTER. Let's take a look at your posts in regards to your posts in the investing / trading thread.

Your post on October 28th "The only rationale buys in this market are Palantir and SOFI, seriously." AT THE TIME SOFI was @ $19.91 PLTR was @ $25.64

Nov 11th "Flipped some PLTR shares into $3.4x $30 Jan 2023 calls." PLTR was @ $22.99

October 12th 2021 here's what you had to say... "Look, just shut this entire thread down, everyone buy the $30 June 2022 and Jan 2023..."
    SOFI, my guy.

SOFI WAS @ $18.97 and PLTR was @ $23.69

So you're talking chit about me, and my style yet if I went with your style I'd be in a far worse situation....

You were saying to buy SOFI and PLTR and even PLTR 2023 calls, back in Oct/Nov when Sofi was $20ish, and PLTR was in the mid 20's. I'm sure you probably had more genius posts about buying near the top but I'm not going to list them all, I think these ones do enough justice, especially with the conviction you put behind them LOL, you even said HIGHEST conviction EVER with 6/17/22 calls. .

That's down over 76% on SOFI, and 64% on PLTR that's just on shares, if it was the calls like you recommended than it would be like 100% down and I'd have literally $0 with the June calls and basically $0 with the Jan 23 calls, so much for getting "rich with you"

Let me guess, you would've sold out before everything started going down or had a stop loss right? Or that you didn't really mean it, and were being sarcastic or being witty. Sureeeeeeeeee. Or you're going to bring up your other investments outside of stocks and deflect.

When it comes to conviction and plays at least I stand my ground and post up what I'm doing, have done, and show my losses, even if it's a large amount, how about you post up those 6/17/22 PLTR calls that you were so passionate about, or how about the $30 1/23 Calls. I shared my ****, share yours.

Just take the L and stop being so bitter towards others, seriously, misery really does love company eh? Instead of rooting/cheering for another fellow miscr you predict and, what appears to be hope for a ZERO/Major Loss for them? Pathetic.
    Last edited by sebackers; 10-02-2022 at 05:02 PM.

Why are you so negative LOL, you come off as EXTREMELY BITTER. Let's take a look at your posts in regards to your posts in the investing / trading thread.

Your post on October 28th "The only rationale buys in this market are Palantir and SOFI, seriously." AT THE TIME SOFI was @ $19.91 PLTR was @ $25.64

Nov 11th "Flipped some PLTR shares into $3.4x $30 Jan 2023 calls." PLTR was @ $22.99

SOFI, my guy.

SOFI WAS @ $18.97 and PLTR was @ $23.69

So you're talking chit about me, and my style yet if I went with your style I'd be in a far worse situation....

You were saying to buy SOFI and PLTR and even PLTR 2023 calls, back in Oct/Nov when Sofi was $20ish, and PLTR was in the mid 20's. I'm sure you probably had more genius posts about buying near the top but I'm not going to list them all, I think these ones do enough justice, especially with the conviction you put behind them LOL, you even said HIGHEST conviction EVER with 6/17/22 calls. .

That's down over 76% on SOFI, and 64% on PLTR that's just on shares, if it was the calls like you recommended than it would be like 100% down and I'd literally have $0, so much for getting "rich with you"

Let me guess, you would've sold out before everything started going down or had a stop loss right? Or that you didn't really mean it, and were being sarcastic or being witty. Sureeeeeeeeee. Or you're going to bring up your other investments outside of stocks and deflect.

When it comes to conviction and plays at least I stand my ground and post up what I'm doing, have done, and show my losses, even if it's a large amount, how about you post up those 6/17/22 PLTR calls that you were so passionate about, or how about the $30 1/23 Calls. I shared my ****, share yours.

Just take the L and stop being so bitter towards others, seriously, misery really does love company eh?
    I've made plenty of wrong calls, plenty of right calls.

The spectrum is dominantly positive if you wanted to weigh them.

I've given you solid advice regarding your portfolio. If I need an ego bump I'll fly out to one of my gyms and pull a 20 year old single mom from one of my gyms, lol.

I've expressed concern over your current portfolio mix, you clearly don't need it. Best of luck. Let me know when you can compete with my bench lol.

This is an internet forum and your portfolio looks at risk but salvageable if you are willing to listen.

My average cost of PLTR is about $9.20

Show us your bench video?

As have many, you creatively maneuver out of conversations you're losing on. Let's settle the AVI weightlifting issue you called me out on, LOL.

Here's the Bench Vid as a reminder before you called me out as an AVI pussy:

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/5smsGofI2f4
    Last edited by Arem24; 10-02-2022 at 05:27 PM.

I've made plenty of wrong calls, plenty of right calls.

The spectrum is dominantly positive if you wanted to weigh them.

I've given you solid advice regarding your portfolio. If I need an ego bump I'll fly out to one of my gyms and pull a 20 year old single mom from one of my gyms, lol.

I've expressed concern over your current portfolio mix, you clearly don't need it. Best of luck. Let me know when you can compete with my bench lol.

This is an internet forum and your portfolio looks at risk but salvageable if you are willing to listen.

My average cost of PLTR is about $9.20

Show us your bench video?

There's a difference between making wrong and right calls, and literally saying that xxx investment is your highest conviction ever, and also stating that it'll make you rich. You talk about concern over my portfolio mix but where was that same concern at when you were telling others about PLTR and SOFI , and when you were flipping shares to CALLS that have expired worthless on one batch, and are looking like they might expire worthless in 3 months?

PLTR average cost doesn't mean much when you flip them into calls like mentioned above, again, why not just post a screenshot really quick of your stock account and a cost basis shot as well?

I just barely started heavy lifting as I just got done with another cut and do calisthenics when dieting as I enjoy outdoor workouts more, when bulking I prefer lifting, as progressive overload is easier for me to track accurately. I db bench 125's for reps pre cut back in late April / Early May. I actually made a thread when I did my transformation log/video/whatever you want to consider it, and I mentioned having a pretty decent strength base, i don't BB bench due to tendonitis in my left forearm. https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=181106473 this was from the last cut not the most recent one, on the thread I made.... Besides why are you even bringing up benching when this is the investing sub forum, I mean you called me out on my avi because you thought I was doing a leg press? Than you mention benching??? Like who gives a flying fuk who can bench more? It's obvious you have some self esteem issues and are very bitter/angry, you should take a step back and evaluate your posts/self and try to work on that aspect of you because it's pretty evident and disturbing. I merely mentioned your avi having your face blurred/painted over, nothing about you not lifting.... Didn't ever even try to maneuver out of the silly avi situation that you seem to be hung up on, you were the one who even mentioned avis in the first place...... Now you can stop trying to get off topic.

anyways...

It'll be interesting to see how tomorrow plays out with all the speculation going around these last few days about Credit Suisse. Expectations seem to be choppy market for the next 3-6 months, than up from there, is what lots of the youtube finance experts predict lulz.
    Last edited by sebackers; 10-02-2022 at 05:41 PM.

headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bingo559 View Post
    Is anyone old enough and had money invested with companies like Bear Sterns or Lehman Bros?

I wonder because credit suisse does offer mutual funds. while i dont have any money invested with them, what would happen if something like this happend to vanguard?

I do own VTI shares. In the event they went bankrupt, what would happen to their mutual/ETF funds?
    If vanguard goes bk, a lot of Americans would be federally ****ed.

Good question though

Here is your oil stocks is going up cause prices too low for Opec +

This makes oil play again if they cut production.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/opec-to...d=hp_lead_pos1

PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Bingo559 View Post

Good question. Vanguard is probably top 3 in that space, so A LOT of people would be affected. Fortunately, I am with Fidelity.
    Queen > Beatles crew
    Megadeth > Metallica crew
    How the heck is King's X not considered one of the GOATs?!?!??!?!?!
    Utah Jazz crew
    Tennessee Titans crew

2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    CCL is worth looking into at the moment. I've watched these cruise line stocks move up and down multiple times now. The chart looks pretty juicy and buying now is likely near the bottom.
    Training/Nutrition/Guy Stuff AMA + GST Training Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181474813

thatsnarf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thatsnarf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thatsnarf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thatsnarf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thatsnarf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thatsnarf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thatsnarf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thatsnarf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thatsnarf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thatsnarf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thatsnarf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    just picked up TSLA @ 250

taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 2020Wellness View Post
    CCL is worth looking into at the moment. I've watched these cruise line stocks move up and down multiple times now. The chart looks pretty juicy and buying now is likely near the bottom.
    CCL is a dangerous play right now. I took a flyer on some CCL after the original Omicron dip and before the Fed's shenanigans started . . . and that looked really good for a bit. Now? I'm not sure they survive. They have MASSIVE debt in a world with rising rates and facing recession. They just diluted by $1b shares, too.

You very well might be right and it could rebound. I hope it does, because I'm bagholding some shares. Just saying they are in deep, deep trouble right now and it's a pretty risky bet.
    *MFC Elder Statesmen Cabinet Crew*

**Distal Bicep Rupture Crew (Feb 2013)** -- recovery log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151942933
    **Extreme Dips Crew** - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136113651

401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I just placed an order for Domino's. I like their pizza.

I hope they deliver.
    Biggest slut on the misc.

Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 2020Wellness View Post
    The chart does look good for a reversal but it looks like it will be a temporary one, maybe it runs to about $9 but it needs to make another big move down after.
    I: Self, Lord and Master.

"I can't afford failure, I'm just browsing."

"They say time is money so when it comes time to mine, I'll take it in blood."