SoniaSecrets is not very well liked. (-100) SoniaSecrets is not very well liked. (-100) SoniaSecrets is not very well liked. (-100) SoniaSecrets is not very well liked. (-100) SoniaSecrets is not very well liked. (-100) SoniaSecrets is not very well liked. (-100) SoniaSecrets is not very well liked. (-100) SoniaSecrets is not very well liked. (-100) SoniaSecrets is not very well liked. (-100) SoniaSecrets is not very well liked. (-100) SoniaSecrets is not very well liked. (-100)

Motivation does not exist, it's called DISCIPLINE

Hi guys,

I hear all the time about motivation

But my opinion is that we are motivated like maximum 10% of the time... and the rest of the time we must be disciplined

We are not motivated all the time to do the hard work

But we are disciplined and we stick to it no matter what! This is what defines suscessful peuple

What do you think ?

DanielfDias is on a distinguished road. (+10) DanielfDias is on a distinguished road. (+10) DanielfDias is on a distinguished road. (+10) DanielfDias is on a distinguished road. (+10) DanielfDias is on a distinguished road. (+10) DanielfDias is on a distinguished road. (+10) DanielfDias is on a distinguished road. (+10) DanielfDias is on a distinguished road. (+10) DanielfDias is on a distinguished road. (+10) DanielfDias is on a distinguished road. (+10) DanielfDias is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SoniaSecrets View Post
    Hi guys,

I hear all the time about motivation

But my opinion is that we are motivated like maximum 10% of the time... and the rest of the time we must be disciplined

We are not motivated all the time to do the hard work

But we are disciplined and we stick to it no matter what! This is what defines suscessful peuple

What do you think ?
    I know where you're coming from but I have a diferent opinion. Motivation does exist and I will give you an example.

There's day that I have no motivation to go either because I feel tired or the day has been going bad and in that aspect you're right, this is where discipline comes into play because I don't have the motivation but I still go.

There's also days that I feel extremely motivated to go and I cannot wait to get to the gym and improve myself.

AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    every single time i train/workout....i think about skipping it.............then i do it anyway..........in over 10 years i estimate i have missed no more than 10 workouts i had intended to do

discipline to train is everything but the overall motivation is the long term benefit

gorskk is on a distinguished road. (+10) gorskk is on a distinguished road. (+10) gorskk is on a distinguished road. (+10) gorskk is on a distinguished road. (+10) gorskk is on a distinguished road. (+10) gorskk is on a distinguished road. (+10) gorskk is on a distinguished road. (+10) gorskk is on a distinguished road. (+10) gorskk is on a distinguished road. (+10) gorskk is on a distinguished road. (+10) gorskk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hello! Sorry for late answer but I found this thread interesting for me.
    The age-old question of whether it is better to be disciplined or motivated has been debated by philosophers, educators, and business leaders for centuries. There is no clear answer, as both disciplines and motivation have their own advantages and disadvantages. However, in general, discipline is more likely to lead to long-term success than motivation. Motivation is often driven by emotion and can fluctuate over time, whereas discipline is based on a solid foundation of habits and routines. As a result, discipline is more likely to produce sustainable results. In addition, disciplined people are often more successful in achieving their goals because they have a clear plan and are willing to put in the hard work to see it through. For these reasons, discipline is typically more effective than motivation in achieving long-term success.