Closed Thread
Page 281 of 339 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 279 280 281 282 283 291 331 ... LastLast
Results 8,401 to 8,430 of 10145
    PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by memcop View Post
    We're here to help. Europe can just send their production base over to the US. We might even throw in a tax break.
    That's exactly what's happening. I work for a huge American hedge fund and we're moving everything out of Europe.

PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by exxtracool View Post
    Lmao keep coping. Im not an israel supporter, i dont give a fuk about israel, im just correcting people when they say obvious historical bullshiet like “gradual annexation bro”, and “if israel can do it so can russia bro”.

Youre a salty iranian cuck who fists himself to putin and hates the west while ironically living in the uk. Sad.

Also i can move to the US anytime i want, unlike your broke ass i can go to the US on an investor visa, i just dont want to… canada is a better place to live imo. I dont feel like having my kids shot by drug dealers or autists like yourself.
    lol you sound mad.

I'm not broke. Yeh I also think Canada is better than the US.

I don't hate the West, I just have a much better view on the world than you do. I don't see the world as the golden billion and everyone else as a sub-human; who's lives have no value.

I can move to the US if I want. Just tell my boss I want to relocate to the US.

I could move to Canada, I grew up there.

Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Euronews

Russian threats to use nuclear weapons are the most serious such warnings since the Cuban Missile Crisis, said US president Joe Biden.

Biden warned his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin was "not joking" when he talks about the potential use of tactical nuclear weapons or biological or chemical weapons.
    ***NEUTRAL CREW*** ™

Originally Posted by ****inator View Post
    Lol bro learn some economics first, I can show you how bad Russia is fcked but it's a waste of time.

Also if you think Russia can win against 2/3 of the world's economy IN ANY FORM you are deluded.
    Yeh i studied economics. I have a pretty good handle on it.

I don't think Russia is fighting 2/3rds of the world economy. They're fighting Ukraine, which is supported by nations who mostly feel like they've given enough.

At this point Ukraines supporters are tapped out except for the US.

greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Muscle2021 View Post
    Euronews

Russian threats to use nuclear weapons are the most serious such warnings since the Cuban Missile Crisis, said US president Joe Biden.

Biden warned his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin was "not joking" when he talks about the potential use of tactical nuclear weapons or biological or chemical weapons.
    The thing is wtf is Biden going to do about it? He can keep pushing it by supplying more arms to Ukraine or he can stop giving more arms to Ukraine and bring everyone to cease fire at least temporarily to cool things off.

TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Euronews

I love how they simultaneously downplay Russia's nuclear capabilities while also arguing they are an existential danger to the world. Which is it, and why does it depend on our immediate political goals at the time? LOL

The enemy is both incompetent and formidable. Both impoverished and resourceful. This multiethnic, multireligious civilization that defeated the nazis is fascist. They bombed their own pipeline because reasons. Putin invaded because he's crazy, you see. Not because of an 8 year frozen conflict that Ukraine never wanted to end or a potential military alliance of a hostile geopolitical rival with active belligerents on Russia's border. Nah. Putin must just be crazy. Up is down. Math is racist. The inflation is temporary. The inflation is Putin's fault. There are no nazis in Ukraine.

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by metroins View Post
    Doesn't look staged at all to me.
    Definitely fake. No dentures = not real russian military
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

cuckcop will become famous soon enough. (+50) cuckcop will become famous soon enough. (+50) cuckcop will become famous soon enough. (+50) cuckcop will become famous soon enough. (+50) cuckcop will become famous soon enough. (+50) cuckcop will become famous soon enough. (+50) cuckcop will become famous soon enough. (+50) cuckcop will become famous soon enough. (+50) cuckcop will become famous soon enough. (+50) cuckcop will become famous soon enough. (+50) cuckcop will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by PimpinisEasy View Post
    That's exactly what's happening. I work for a huge American hedge fund and we're moving everything out of Europe.
    UAV engineer, pipeline engineer, hedge fund.....

what else?

yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Euronews

For the low, low donation of $1 billion a month you can help protect Ukraine from a nuclear apocalypse.

BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cuckcop View Post
    UAV engineer, pipeline engineer, hedge fund.....

what else?
    He has also made claims about serving in the British Army and MacGyvering up an award winning gizmo.

cuckcop will become famous soon enough. (+50) cuckcop will become famous soon enough. (+50) cuckcop will become famous soon enough. (+50) cuckcop will become famous soon enough. (+50) cuckcop will become famous soon enough. (+50) cuckcop will become famous soon enough. (+50) cuckcop will become famous soon enough. (+50) cuckcop will become famous soon enough. (+50) cuckcop will become famous soon enough. (+50) cuckcop will become famous soon enough. (+50) cuckcop will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by PimpinisEasy View Post
    Did this Javelin come off Wish. ATGM aren't meant to land like that.
    It struck precisely as designed monobrow.

Originally Posted by Sal29 View Post
    Chinese or Russian Stealth Fighter Jet

lol, no such thing exists.

phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ****inator View Post
    Likely captured. Totally reliable source here. No possibility of bias whatsoever.

phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TrueLiberal View Post
    Likely captured. Totally reliable source here. No possibility of bias whatsoever.
    It's the account of the Ministry of Defence of the UK... LMFAO at vatniks tyring to downplay british intelligence sources.

Of course vatniks only trust niche blogs and ******** channels for their news...

chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Euronews

Biden is such a fukking idiot I can’t believe out of all the people we have Biden directing us on the brink of WW3.
    I was always looking at the finger pointing at
    the moon. Now I'm just looking at the moon.
    And theres no me looking. Theres just looking.

chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I love how they simultaneously downplay Russia's nuclear capabilities while also arguing they are an existential danger to the world. Which is it, and why does it depend on our immediate political goals at the time? LOL

The enemy is both incompetent and formidable. Both impoverished and resourceful. This multiethnic, multireligious civilization that defeated the nazis is fascist. They bombed their own pipeline because reasons. Putin invaded because he's crazy, you see. Not because of an 8 year frozen conflict that Ukraine never wanted to end or a potential military alliance of a hostile geopolitical rival with active belligerents on Russia's border. Nah. Putin must just be crazy. Up is down. Math is racist. The inflation is temporary. The inflation is Putin's fault. There are no nazis in Ukraine.
    You do realize they can be overall incompetent on the frontlines but still be formidable because of Nukes and sheer manpower right?

Originally Posted by greenleaf View Post
    The thing is wtf is Biden going to do about it? He can keep pushing it by supplying more arms to Ukraine or he can stop giving more arms to Ukraine and bring everyone to cease fire at least temporarily to cool things off.
    There is nothing to be done at this point. Ukraine and Russia are going to be in a perpetual war for a decade now. Not only that but gorilla warfare and “terrorist” attacks are going to randomly happen for an unknown period of time. Just imagine the pure hate the generation of kids growing up in Ukraine are going to have for Russia. So many are going to have lost their dads, grandpas, houses, some of them will have lost both parents. I have no idea what Poots was thinking to drag this war out, he had to have ended it quickly like they expected or not attacked at all.

BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Nothing controversial about them being a Congo tier chithole with nukes, having an abysmally incompetent army that's been hollowed out and sold away by the corrupt leaders and all this led by a literal retard who - just like dictators always do - got too high on his own fumes and got his chit pushed in.

There is nothing surprising about a country's elected leader not acting like a Miscer.

SlavaUkrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlavaUkrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlavaUkrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlavaUkrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlavaUkrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlavaUkrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlavaUkrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlavaUkrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlavaUkrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlavaUkrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlavaUkrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by chalup View Post
    There is nothing to be done at this point. Ukraine and Russia are going to be in a perpetual war for a decade now. Not only that but gorilla warfare and “terrorist” attacks are going to randomly happen for an unknown period of time. Just imagine the pure hate the generation of kids growing up in Ukraine are going to have for Russia. So many are going to have lost their dads, grandpas, houses, some of them will have lost both parents. I have no idea what Poots was thinking to drag this war out, he had to have ended it quickly like they expected or not attacked at all.
    Only complete elimination of russian soldiers from Ukraine will end this war. Smarter ones will surrender, rest will be slaughtered. After this war, russians will be known as worst cucks of Europe.

Originally Posted by chalup View Post
    [img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/********/001/128/572/f7c.jpg[/img]

Originally Posted by BraneyGumble View Post
    Nothing controversial about them being a Congo tier chithole with nukes, having an abysmally incompetent army that's been hollowed out and sold away by the corrupt leaders and all this led by a literal retard who - just like dictators always do - got too high on his own fumes and got his chit pushed in.

There is nothing surprising about a country's elected leader not acting like a Miscer.
    lmao @ Congo tier. So true. Spot on post.

ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Euronews

lmao Biden is full of ****. Putin never did any of that. What a joke.

lmao literal retard
    sure jan

The guy runs like 40% of Russia's economy like a CEO. His ability to get into the nitty gritty of such a wide variety of business sectors shows his acumen as a leader. If there were a tier list for global leadership, Putin would be S tier and Biden would be F tier.

Notice Putin is freeballin this chit with zero teleprompter. Just off the cuff 2 hours conversation. The guy is a real intelligent leader. We don't have anything remotely like that here in the states. Our elections are popularity contests. A guy like Jeff Sachs could do this easily too, but he'd never win an election. We have idiots calling the shots. They outsource all their thinking to think tanks who are captured by special interests. Vlad the Chad is an actual leader. He takes advice but makes the call from a place of confidence and knowledge. He's a classical leader, like an old school king. And he is damn competent at what he does.

lmao literal retard

The guy runs like 40% of Russia's economy like a CEO. His ability to get into the nitty gritty of such a wide variety of business sectors shows his acumen as a leader. If there were a tier list for global leadership, Putin would be S tier and Biden would be F tier.

sure jan
    lmfao @ that little goblin

Originally Posted by ghostfacedup View Post
    lmao Biden is full of ****. Putin never did any of that. What a joke.
    loooll goy soy low iq sheep HERRRRRRRRRRRRRp

Originally Posted by cuckcop View Post
    loooll goy soy low iq sheep HERRRRRRRRRRRRRp
    nazi mad

Vlad the Chad
    Imagine nuthugging a politician of all people.

Imagine nuthugging a politician of all people.

lmfao!

"ChAd"

Closed Thread
Page 281 of 339 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 279 280 281 282 283 291 331 ... LastLast