Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I noticed this too, that's why I think it's funny when one of my friends tells me that to get girls I have to get a college degree and a high paying job and my own house, on top of working out every day. I don't even know what to tell him.

NealIRC is a name known to all. (+5000) NealIRC is a name known to all. (+5000) NealIRC is a name known to all. (+5000) NealIRC is a name known to all. (+5000) NealIRC is a name known to all. (+5000) NealIRC is a name known to all. (+5000) NealIRC is a name known to all. (+5000) NealIRC is a name known to all. (+5000) NealIRC is a name known to all. (+5000) NealIRC is a name known to all. (+5000) NealIRC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Weird, I see this common for Hispanic/Black girls, and not for White women.

But as people from 'hood tell me, women are into all kinds of guys, and you're seeing the % into the unemployed types.
    Never send a Christian lawyer to go after a Jewish judge.

Women explained: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153559281

Added 2024: I am the forum incel. Feel free to msg me about my incel life or about Chicago's crime / liberal government.

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NealIRC View Post
    Weird, I see this common for Hispanic/Black girls, and not for White women.

But as people from 'hood tell me, women are into all kinds of guys, and you're seeing the % into the unemployed types.
    I've seen a lot of white women into losers, especially if they have the bad boy image and he's hot. I myself was really into a former Pepsi dealer. He was hot af and lived life dangerously, but then he went to jail for 6 months and when he got out he started going to NA meetings, and I really liked his new personality. It's too bad we had a falling out, although best for me as we were codependent. I do really miss him to this day as he always called me "goody two shoes" since I never touched an illegal drug until I was 44 and he had these wild stories.
    Make It a Great Day! Just call me Dusty. It's a Clown 🤡 World out there.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew