Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    5'3" 300lbs Fudge Rounds Jasonw1178's Avatar
    Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Why do sloots love losers so much?

A bit of a rant. I'm not sure if this is a product of feminism where women are trying to be the providers or just mental illness. I've known of several women who do this. They will be dating a guy that has a home, career, lives a normal life, no addictions or problems, and will want them but she never gets really serious. Then they meet dudes that if they are employed it sketchy or they don't make good money, have only worked that job a short time, can't explain why they are broke, "self-employed" or just flat out unemployed. If he has someplace he rents and is probably on the verge of being evicted, lives with a relative, has roomates, or even living in a hotel. He likes to party and drinks, but turns out he's a drunk/acloholic or has a drug problem. Owes back child support, no credit. Those guys they will commit to, let him move in, then he wrecks her and ends up with some other sloot that also loves losers.

The other night I was talking to my FWB. Known her a long time, she was my ex's best friend. I told her I liked her, would like more but know it can't happen and she asked why and I told her it's because she likes losers and could never be serious with me. She said that's not true then I basically asked why she hasn't put any effort into turning it into more. She couldn't answer. Last BF she had, she had to evict him. He moved in with her, never helped pay for anything, ended up losing his job, had a drinking problem, and when they broke up he refused to leave and even used squatters rights to stay there until she had him served. Last few BF's before him it was a similar story. I told her she should question her life that she didn't see that coming, when its a pattern. Another girl I was talking to, found out her ex-bf was one of these losers and I lost interest.

TL;DR

ButWhoWasNoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButWhoWasNoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButWhoWasNoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButWhoWasNoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButWhoWasNoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButWhoWasNoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButWhoWasNoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButWhoWasNoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButWhoWasNoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButWhoWasNoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButWhoWasNoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Jasonw1178 View Post
    A bit of a rant. I'm not sure if this is a product of feminism where women are trying to be the providers or just mental illness. I've known of several women who do this. They will be dating a guy that has a home, career, lives a normal life, no addictions or problems, and will want them but she never gets really serious. Then they meet dudes that if they are employed it sketchy or they don't make good money, have only worked that job a short time, can't explain why they are broke, "self-employed" or just flat out unemployed. If he has someplace he rents and is probably on the verge of being evicted, lives with a relative, has roomates, or even living in a hotel. He likes to party and drinks, but turns out he's a drunk/acloholic or has a drug problem. Owes back child support, no credit. Those guys they will commit to, let him move in, then he wrecks her and ends up with some other sloot that also loves losers.

The other night I was talking to my FWB. Known her a long time, she was my ex's best friend. I told her I liked her, would like more but know it can't happen and she asked why and I told her it's because she likes losers and could never be serious with me. She said that's not true then I basically asked why she hasn't put any effort into turning it into more. She couldn't answer. Last BF she had, she had to evict him. He moved in with her, never helped pay for anything, ended up losing his job, had a drinking problem, and when they broke up he refused to leave and even used squatters rights to stay there until she had him served. Last few BF's before him it was a similar story. I told her she should question her life that she didn't see that coming, when its a pattern. Another girl I was talking to, found out her ex-bf was one of these losers and I lost interest.

TL;DR
    Can confirm. Add in they usually pick the ugliest dad bod/fat guy but check some stupid box they have like he has a tat sleeve or a poverty beard with jacked up teeth and he'll stand next to them in ******** photos with her hand on his beer gut and her leg propped up. None of that pays the bills, honey.
    Very few of them pick a successful guy despite what people claim. Most of them would step over their own mom to fuk a convict--see that one dude a couple of years ago who was "the hot guy mugshot."
    Loser, convict, but he had blue eyes and a fat face and they wet themselves over him. Hell Scott Peterson killed his pregnant wife and sloots still write him love letters to this day.
    I knew one who left her husband who made 6 figures and kids because she was secretly writing letters to a convict in prison. Then married some goofy looking simp.
    Idiots.
    Last edited by ButWhoWasNoodz; 09-03-2022 at 11:24 AM.

MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Didn’t read ,but studies show that sloots would sooner be beat too death than bored too death

https://www.psypost.org/2019/10/new-...to-women-54676
    Make Misc great again

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

TL;DR
    They have sex appeal. That "loser" had sex appeal. You don't to her.

Take from this what you want. Imo theres a healthy path that doesnt lead down sadness and ire towards women.

Women arent like men man. Thats just what it is. Sink or swim. The choice is yours.

Is it absurd ? frustrating ? to watch women in your life constantly (friends, family, exes, or women you tried to court) constantly shack up with violent goof balls. They may be goofy but they act like men on a primal level.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You are the loser, OP

DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It could be a lot of things. It could be that her first few father figures, examples of men they draw from, we're all losers, so that's what they are attracted to, I dunno.

Either that or these women are chit and like being degraded. Getting ****ed by a total loser is degrading to her and she gets off on it.

But yeah op I will never understand it myself. A lot of the chit I see these guys are VERY far away from being anything "alpha." I've known a lot of women over the years where she has her act together, good job, financially well, not fat, looks good, high potential. She is in a relationship with some grungy dumbass, no job, no car, no money, sits on his ass and smokes pot and plays Xbox all day. If you wanna say "he's fun" or something there's little reason to believe he could bring something else to the table to make up for those egregious deficiencies in all other parts of his life.

But yeah she still takes his dick whenever he wants. Lol @ women.
    Last edited by DolphinPilot; 09-08-2022 at 11:47 AM.

LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have never met one woman IRL who loves a "loser".

Instead, this messageboard abounds in "lifters" who incessantly whine about not being able to have any meaningful relationships with women.

It raises the question about who the "losers" are, really.

Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post

Take from this what you want. Imo theres a healthy path that doesnt lead down sadness and ire towards women.

Women arent like men man. Thats just what it is. Sink or swim. The choice is yours.

Is it absurd ? frustrating ? to watch women in your life constantly (friends, family, exes, or women you tried to court) constantly shack up with violent goof balls. They may be goofy but they act like men on a primal level.
    This. That "loser" probly turns her on more, fuks her better, and offers her more intense emotions (better or worse) than some boring beta who just does everything by the books like a conformist cuck. Get over yourself, OP. You're not as great a guy as you think you are.

DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Women can have multiple men in their stable for multiple reasons. Either accept her, find one that doesn't do this, or try to save one who actually took accountability for her mistakes.

- a backup sugar daddy in case she every gets in financial trouble
    - a BF to show to her parents
    - a FWB to fulfill her bedroom desires
    - a work husband to help with her career
    etc..
    etc..

alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

TL;DR
    I honestly think “loser” is the wrong word for the type of men you’re describing. From your description, they’re not so much losers as they are “dead beats”, “hustlers” and “**** ups”, or some mix of all 3.

Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ah the classic girls liking bad boys. I agree when I was unemployed and a douche, a lot of girls still liked me. I guess girls want to mother this person deep down and reform him where if the guy is already an upstanding dude she doesn't have to do any work. She wants to change the wild man.
    Das not it mayne.

imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    they want a guy who's goodlooking and fun. A fun guy isn't gonna have a career/house. A recedinghairlinecel is.

Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wait wut I thought we only go for money, status and 6 ft plus ?

Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post

Where have you been? Haven't seen you on here in years.

DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Nocturne808 View Post
    Ah the classic girls liking bad boys. I agree when I was unemployed and a douche, a lot of girls still liked me. I guess girls want to mother this person deep down and reform him where if the guy is already an upstanding dude she doesn't have to do any work. She wants to change the wild man.
    honestly from the examples I posted earlier, I don't see a lot of these deadbeat knuckle-draggers are alphas or bad boys. Some might be her cup of tea in the looks department but not really a whole lot alpha or wild about a dude that needs to borrow money all the time and has aspirations of being a world class twitch streamer.

imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Caldef View Post
    You wanna fuq bb??

miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by imbored21 View Post
    A fun guy isn't gonna have a career/house. A recedinghairlinecel is.
    lmfao u actually said something decent for once.

rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    because that "Loser" you are talking about gives a rollercoaster of a ride in life, with them there will be highs and lows, while the lows go really low, its the roller coaster of emotions that they love. You are boring, you are just a kiddie ride that goes in a circle 3 times. This is why girls love that guy that treats them like chit. its because theres never a dull moment with them.

you can be the good safe guy, but it has its downfalls.. these girls will be looking for your type when they are 35+ with kids.
    *** Free Thinker Crew ***

*** Herbert The Future GOAT Crew ***

*** HTC ***

Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rocketfish View Post
    you can be the good safe guy, but it has its downfalls.. these girls will be looking for your type when they are 35+ with kids.
    Sure, only to cuck him with non-boring "loser" dudes when he's out earning money for the family.

rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Strawng View Post
    Sure, only to cuck him with non-boring "loser" dudes when he's out earning money for the family.
    yup, the downfall of being a straight edged guy, gotta learn to play the part of becoming a villain once in a while..

i used to be the good guy, the same guy who complained about girls going back to their abusive boyfriends whether it was verbal or physical... talking about why they don't want good guys in their life like me..

some people learn the hard way thinking being a knight shining armor is what the girl wants.. the sooner you snap out of it and start using your testosterone and actually be a man, the sooner you will start slaying pu$sy.
    *** Free Thinker Crew ***

*** Herbert The Future GOAT Crew ***

*** HTC ***

Originally Posted by rocketfish View Post
    yup, the downfall of being a straight edged guy, gotta learn to play the part of becoming a villain once in a while..

i used to be the good guy, the same guy who complained about girls going back to their abusive boyfriends whether it was verbal or physical... talking about why they don't want good guys in their life like me..

some people learn the hard way thinking being a knight shining armor is what the girl wants.. the sooner you snap out of it and start using your testosterone and actually be a man, the sooner you will start slaying pu$sy.
    there's plenty of distance between a beta white knight "nice guy" and some dipchit loser burnout. You can be something in the middle.

at the end of the day you shouldn't want to be with a woman who requires you to degrade yourself for pussy. That includes being a "nice guy" and being the "bad boy"

flexualneeds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flexualneeds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flexualneeds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flexualneeds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flexualneeds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flexualneeds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flexualneeds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flexualneeds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flexualneeds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flexualneeds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flexualneeds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DolphinPilot View Post
    there's plenty of distance between a beta white knight "nice guy" and some dipchit loser burnout. You can be something in the middle.

at the end of the day you shouldn't want to be with a woman who requires you to degrade yourself for pussy. That includes being a "nice guy" and being the "bad boy"
    based virgin wisdom

Originally Posted by flexualneeds View Post
    based virgin wisdom
    No it's common sense you absolute retard

Social media influencer AWillis's Avatar
    AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    why are you trying to lock down a low value sloot? - and you even told her you liked her and want more

that would have dried up her p u s s y faster than a mofo.. you never say that unless you know they are 100% into you

you are her fwb (she has no feelings for you)... you fked up
    Subjecting yourself to self imposed discipline is the surest way to increase the quality of your existence

Never accept defeat

Cobra Kai Crew

The opposite of courage, in our society, is not cowardice but conformity

eternalnoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eternalnoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eternalnoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eternalnoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eternalnoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eternalnoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eternalnoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eternalnoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eternalnoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eternalnoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eternalnoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Co-dependence.

Losers don't work so they can spend 100% of their time with the sloot.

Also losers eventually become financially dependent of the sloot do they can't leave even if they want to.

Usually losers only end a relationship when they get caught cheating on their sloot with another sloot and then they move in with her.

FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Women would rather be dead than bored

They love a “project” because it makes them feel important like they accomplished something if they can “fix” him (obviously this never happens)

And a lot of those dudes have huge dicks. That alone is enough to keep a solid 70 percent of women in line regardless of whatever else he does to her

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was seeing a Pepsi dealer for 4 years. He definitely had that "bad boy" appeal and he called me a goody two-shoes. I had never even done an illegal drug before I met him.
    Make It a Great Day! Just call me Dusty. It's a Clown 🤡 World out there.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

With a side of silly Eggiesinabasket's Avatar
    Eggiesinabasket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Eggiesinabasket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Eggiesinabasket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Eggiesinabasket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Eggiesinabasket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Eggiesinabasket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Eggiesinabasket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Eggiesinabasket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Eggiesinabasket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Eggiesinabasket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Eggiesinabasket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Type a. Self sabotaging, self fulfilling prophecy. Subconsciously believes she's not worth much and can't commit to guys she feels are too good for her, settles for losers. Usually childhood traumas or issues.

Type b. Codependency. Attracted to dysfcnal narcissistic loser men. They feed into each other. They find self-worth/gratification in making themselves needed. Stable guys don't "need her" the way she needs to be needed. Losers who need mom to clean up do.

Type C. Moral bankruptcy. No morals, values, standards. If you don't believe in something, you stand for nothing and you fall for anything. Just lives life floating along living thrill to thrill, just like the losers. No planning ahead, just lives in the immediate moment/emotion. Directionless. Millennial women. Dating apps, tiktoks. Let's be honest, 90% of this generation falls under this category.

Type D. Lemming/sheep behavior. Its what she sees on TV as what's more attractive--the bad boy. Wants that whirlwind romance Hollywood sells. Oh her friends are dating bad boys too and being sloots? Okay, let's do that too. Close relative to Type C.

I feel like those are the categories I often see. So when you ask why sloots date losers? She belongs to one or more of these categories.

Classy women who dont have hang ups don't go for losers. Same with guys.
    Go Jets Go
    Lurk Alert: If you've seen me post once, I've watched your posts 20 times more
    Final Form Goal: 2 Door Fridge Mode
    All paths set, final destination: Entropy

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I like the pairing where a decent girl is with a guy that looks like he hasn't taken a shower in over a week.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

KingBert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingBert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingBert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingBert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingBert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingBert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingBert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingBert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingBert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingBert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingBert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Caldef View Post
    Bae, Provide us honest insight why you dated your particular loser that you found on Tinder.
    King of the Misc as Chosen by the 5 Kings
    Repped by clive (UK), GMiscer (USA), Jandels (NZ), capowt (AUS), notbadnotbrad (CA) Crew.