Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BigBallsMcgee View Post
    Both are true. An average guy as I say should over the course of their entire life occassionally stumble into a woman who just likes him for no apparent reason. most guys take what they can get in this way and thats how they end up married. They just exist, like the friend I described, and some random average girl just likes him and he didnt do anything for that to happen besides exist.

very few men have mastered some pick up skills or whatever like the misc says you must do. they just exist and randomly stumble on something and take it at some point.

But that is few and far between. An average or below man who doesnt want to just wait his turn for random luck and actively tries out there will be getting rejected from the overwhelming majority of women even those at or below his level in looks.

So both are true. The majority of average men will eventually stumble on someone who likes them and all they have to do is exist. Now, that woman might be ugly fat or undesirable in some way. Or it might take forever to happen but it should happen. If that NEVER happens to you, you're probably ugly as fuk
    Only if the average man remains average by refusing to improve steadily. The OP is exactly referring to this. And what you're describing has happened even to you a couple times, so would happen more often to an average dude, even one who doesn't self-improve.

BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rebel012 View Post
    Only if the average man remains average by refusing to improve steadily. The OP is exactly referring to this. And what you're describing has happened even to you a couple times, so would happen more often to an average dude, even one who doesn't self-improve.
    What im describing has never once happened to me. I have never met anyone just out in the wild socially who has ever shown any interest whatsoever. Unlike the vast majority of men I know who have had that happen at least once. If it hasn't that means something is seriously wrong with you. For myself, it is obvious that I am on the extreme low end of looks and height.

The only thing that has happened to me is getting 2 matches over the course of 7 years and swiping on thousands and thousands of women. On pure volume alone, 2 out of thousands and thousands over 7 years is as bad as it gets.

There's nothing to improve. Most men are average and will be average no matter what they do. They will get average results no matter what they do. Yes, if you are below average or have some serious negative like fat or too shy, you should fix those but if you dont have any obvious clear flaws, at that point its just a numbers thing.

Keep in mind the OP isnt even average himself, he's 6 foot tall and had already smashed double digit women even when he claimed to be struggling.
    Last edited by BigBallsMcgee; 09-13-2022 at 01:14 PM.
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Das it

Misc Enthusiast WishIWasJawBrah's Avatar
    WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Where are you all meeting women these days?

DefNotNVous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DefNotNVous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DefNotNVous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DefNotNVous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DefNotNVous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DefNotNVous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DefNotNVous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DefNotNVous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DefNotNVous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DefNotNVous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DefNotNVous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Move u can find higher quality women in other places, i gtfo of that liberal s hit hole canada

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah i remember OP used to make several threads a week when he was struggling, so it's good to see that he's doing much better.

Life has been good to me as I get along with my daughter so much better. I was severely depressed when I was first on here as she was challenging and I had to deal with a lot of BS from young guys with dating. Dating men my age is a disaster and never goes past the first date, so I'm starting to think that a relationship is just not for me.
    Make It a Great Day! Just call me Dusty. It's a Clown 🤡 World out there.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    Yeah i remember OP used to make several threads a week when he was struggling, so it's good to see that he's doing much better.

Life has been good to me as I get along with my daughter so much better. I was severely depressed when I was first on here as she was challenging and I had to deal with a lot of BS from young guys with dating. Dating men my age is a disaster and never goes past the first date, so I'm starting to think that a relationship is just not for me.
    How do you make every thread about yourself and your pathetic dating life? Jesus.

PhilChristmas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhilChristmas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhilChristmas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhilChristmas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhilChristmas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhilChristmas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhilChristmas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhilChristmas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhilChristmas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhilChristmas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhilChristmas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by WishIWasJawBrah View Post
    The golf course...seriously. Something about being able to hit a ball with a stick brings out the primitive nature in women...srs.

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How do you make every thread about yourself and your pathetic dating life? Jesus.
    He said he hoped things were going well with me too, so I provided an update. Sheesh.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

BronsonStorm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BronsonStorm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BronsonStorm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BronsonStorm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BronsonStorm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BronsonStorm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BronsonStorm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BronsonStorm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BronsonStorm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BronsonStorm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BronsonStorm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by cramer1995 View Post
    i always assumed dating in 30s would be harder because all the quality ppl would be taken by then
    When I was 30 and single I just dated mid-20s girls. A lot of girls 30+ are looking for a guy who's got himself together and wants to get married and have kids in the next couple of years. Or at that age you get some girls who are divorced/coming out of really long term relationships.

I wasn't in as big a rush so it worked better for me to date girls in the 24-27 range, talking to girls much younger than that felt like a chore. I dated girls of all different races black, white, asian, pakistani. You've just got to get yourself out there, I never bothered with any of the apps except Meetup.com, mostly just had a wide social circle and never turned down an invite to a party.

BronsonStorm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BronsonStorm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BronsonStorm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BronsonStorm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BronsonStorm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BronsonStorm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BronsonStorm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BronsonStorm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BronsonStorm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BronsonStorm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BronsonStorm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What im describing has never once happened to me. I have never met anyone just out in the wild socially who has ever shown any interest whatsoever. Unlike the vast majority of men I know who have had that happen at least once. If it hasn't that means something is seriously wrong with you. For myself, it is obvious that I am on the extreme low end of looks and height.

The only thing that has happened to me is getting 2 matches over the course of 7 years and swiping on thousands and thousands of women. On pure volume alone, 2 out of thousands and thousands over 7 years is as bad as it gets.

There's nothing to improve. Most men are average and will be average no matter what they do. They will get average results no matter what they do. Yes, if you are below average or have some serious negative like fat or too shy, you should fix those but if you dont have any obvious clear flaws, at that point its just a numbers thing.

Keep in mind the OP isnt even average himself, he's 6 foot tall and had already smashed double digit women even when he claimed to be struggling.

You never date girls in High School or College? That's the easiest time.

There's a big world out there outside the apps, you need to just get out there and speak to some women. There's plenty of guys out there below average in height and looks who end up with half decent girls you just need to have confidence.

BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BronsonStorm View Post
    You never date girls in High School or College? That's the easiest time.

There's a big world out there outside the apps, you need to just get out there and speak to some women. There's plenty of guys out there below average in height and looks who end up with half decent girls you just need to have confidence.
    High school , college etc are not easy when you are on the very low end of attractiveness.

And when you're not white. Only white guys get away with the 'just be confident ' nonsense.
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WishIWasJawBrah View Post
    I don’t.

I’ve called it quits with online dating and that was where I met 95% of my prospects.

Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    He said he hoped things were going well with me too, so I provided an update. Sheesh.
    Ah, that actually is my bad, so I'll apologize (reluctantly). You weren't responding to that comment directly, so wasn't sure where that was coming from.

miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscallday12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by imiscubb View Post
    Is dating different after 2020 and with these new political talks going on?
    no, it is still all about the face/height

Ah, that actually is my bad, so I'll apologize (reluctantly). You weren't responding to that comment directly, so wasn't sure where that was coming from.
    No problem brah!

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

miscbro333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miscbro333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miscbro333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miscbro333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miscbro333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miscbro333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miscbro333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miscbro333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miscbro333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miscbro333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miscbro333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Your issue is that you haven’t thought about how to take this one step forward. If you’re as below average as you say you are then there’s no point swiping on thousands of 5/10 hoping that someone is going to overlook you being a 3/10.

You need to focus on fellow 3/10s and then phase 2 is working your way up. There’s no point going about things the same as an average man when you’re not average (same applies to chads). Your average man existing point is true but you don’t build on this.

You’re a problems but not solutions guy.

Originally Posted by miscbro333 View Post
    Your issue is that you haven’t thought about how to take this one step forward. If you’re as below average as you say you are then there’s no point swiping on thousands of 5/10 hoping that someone is going to overlook you being a 3/10.

You need to focus on fellow 3/10s and then phase 2 is working your way up. There’s no point going about things the same as an average man when you’re not average (same applies to chads). Your average man existing point is true but you don’t build on this.

You’re a problems but not solutions guy.
    I swiped on everyone not just 5s, but it doesnt matter. at my age anyone with low enough standards that I could qualify are already taken
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

I swiped on everyone not just 5s, but it doesnt matter. at my age anyone with low enough standards that I could qualify are already taken
    Thing is, the online numbers game for you, even when swiping on everyone, is futile. Women online have the leverage to match with guys 1-1.5 points above them. This is why even average guys struggle with it. You might as well play the slot machines. It doesn't hurt I guess, but can't be your only strategy.

What you need to do is hone in on real life prospects at your looks level who you slowly build value with. I know you'll just say it won't work, but had to put it out there.

Thing is, the online numbers game for you, even when swiping on everyone, is futile. Women online have the leverage to match with guys 1-1.5 points above them. This is why even average guys struggle with it. You might as well play the slot machines. It doesn't hurt I guess, but can't be your only strategy.

What you need to do is hone in on real life prospects at your looks level who you slowly build value with. I know you'll just say it won't work, but had to put it out there.
    I'm not just saying it won't work, it literally has never worked before. Ive tried it for years. Just doesnt work. I cannot win IRL cause I cant get in front of enough women for long enough time for the percentages to work out.
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

Registered User iputyouatapoint's Avatar
    iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've been single for 4 years, but have always had at least one girl interested in me.

I even remember in elementary school, older kids and the kids in my grade were bullying me, even the girls made fun of me.

But there was one girl who had a crush on me.

Have ALWAYS had some girl interested in me. Always.

But it's usually not most of them.

So, I guess I'm just average.
    Catholic
    With a baggy T-shirt on, I look small, but I'm jacked.
    I lift light weights and do a small amount of cardio.

SaintMiscifer is just really nice. (+1000) SaintMiscifer is just really nice. (+1000) SaintMiscifer is just really nice. (+1000) SaintMiscifer is just really nice. (+1000) SaintMiscifer is just really nice. (+1000) SaintMiscifer is just really nice. (+1000) SaintMiscifer is just really nice. (+1000) SaintMiscifer is just really nice. (+1000) SaintMiscifer is just really nice. (+1000) SaintMiscifer is just really nice. (+1000) SaintMiscifer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Legz422 View Post
    .. don't rule out marriage.
    Sounds like a good way to get cucked

Lastrepbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Lastrepbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Lastrepbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Lastrepbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Lastrepbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Lastrepbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Lastrepbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Lastrepbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Lastrepbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Lastrepbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Lastrepbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good to see you're doing better OP, I read your threads back in 2015 and on.

We're all gonna make it
    We're all gonna make it brahs

iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Legz422 View Post
    It's good to hear you're doing better and having dating success! You're still very young, don't rule out marriage.
    What's marriage for?

Marraige was an alliance between families for political/economic purposes

Children were raised by our ancestors together as tribes.

Originally, to get married was for financial or political gain.

So if a woman can help me gain upward mobility economically or status...what's marriage for?
    Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by legbroke View Post
    Refreshing to see this, OP.

I think "down bad" guys would be much better off if they got advice/responses similar to this post - some commiseration/sympathizing about the inherent difficulties/unfairness of modern dating while still emphasizing what we can do (and not insinuating that any guy who struggles doesn't shower or that they need to become CEO 10k/day for women to even make eye contact). Repped.

Spoiler!
    Its funny you mention height in the spoiler. I've been 6'0 since like 10 grade, and re-meeting women throughout life, they all ask "did you get taller". Its the most bizzare wild ****, and its happened at least 15+ times in my life, so Im wondering if women just rank certain men in "manlet status" if the attraction isnt there. Very bizzare, but like I said, I've heard it that many times lmao
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"