BigZst will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZst will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZst will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZst will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZst will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZst will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZst will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZst will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZst will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZst will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZst will become famous soon enough. (+50)

From Nothin' to Somethin'

Hello to all, Well, i have been lurking for many of years and finally i sighed up. Little back story, 10 years ago, i was my most fit, (18, running every day, checking out the girls, girls checking me out, all was good) and then i had a stroke. I'm the 1st one in my entire family, and family history to have a stroke. Stopped working out and didn't work out till i broke up with my 1st girlfriend sophomore year of college. I worked on and off till 2020. that's when the stupid virus hit the world and, me, (an extremely extroverted person), went into lockdown and my isolation. My isolation was killer, it distanced my self from all my friends and my closest friend couldn't come back from over seas; and that was the beginning of my downfall. I was depressed and I started to have a swollen stomach witch took them (doctors) a year to FINNALY get it diagnosed and prescribe medicine.(during that, I was extremely stressed out with work, friends, ex-friends, family, myself, the whole shebang) Finally, I moved to where I can better myself. And so, I decided to work out again but, I'm scared and nervous because I weigh so much. I gained an entire person's weight in the past 2 years, and its really scary.

Body Facts.
    Weight (current): 470lbs (shocker)
    Ideal weight: 270 lbs (When i was in my prime I weighed 270)
    Height: 6'1.6"