Registered User ChadBroster1215's Avatar
    ChadBroster1215 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cool My current weight is 244 trying lose weight gain muscle.

Hello my name is Chad and I'm 31 and I have been over eating for about 3 years just recently I've became more ready to get fit and lose some weight I've lost 5 pounds.
    I've been lifting 20 pound dumbbells for almost 3 months now and been see results I quite using dumbbells now I'm using resistance bands to work out.
    What is the best way get results and lose more weight?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    This part of the forum is pretty dead, I can move this to more active parts like the Losing Fat or Workout Programs forum if you want. In any case, the "basics" sticky thread at the top of the page in the Fat Loss forum is a good place to start.

thegirlscurls is not very well liked. (-100) thegirlscurls is not very well liked. (-100) thegirlscurls is not very well liked. (-100) thegirlscurls is not very well liked. (-100) thegirlscurls is not very well liked. (-100) thegirlscurls is not very well liked. (-100) thegirlscurls is not very well liked. (-100) thegirlscurls is not very well liked. (-100) thegirlscurls is not very well liked. (-100) thegirlscurls is not very well liked. (-100) thegirlscurls is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by ChadBroster1215 View Post
    Hello my name is Chad and I'm 31 and I have been over eating for about 3 years just recently I've became more ready to get fit and lose some weight I've lost 5 pounds.
    I've been lifting 20 pound dumbbells for almost 3 months now and been see results I quite using dumbbells now I'm using resistance bands to work out.
    What is the best way get results and lose more weight?
    Congratulations on taking the first steps towards improving your health and fitness! Losing weight and getting fit can be a challenging process, but it is definitely achievable with dedication and consistency. Here are some tips to help you continue making progress and reach your goals:

Create a calorie deficit: To lose weight, you will need to create a calorie deficit by burning more calories than you consume. This can be achieved through a combination of diet and exercise. To determine how many calories you should be consuming, consider using an online calculator or speaking with a registered dietitian. They can help you calculate your basal metabolic rate (BMR) and provide guidance on how to create a calorie deficit that is appropriate for your goals and needs.

Incorporate strength training: In addition to burning calories through cardio exercise, it is important to incorporate strength training into your fitness routine. Strength training can help increase your muscle mass, which can in turn boost your metabolism and make it easier to lose weight. Resistance bands are a great tool for strength training, as they are portable and can be used to perform a wide range of exercises.

Eat a balanced diet: To support your weight loss efforts, it is important to focus on nourishing your body with a variety of whole, nutrient-dense foods. Aim to eat a variety of fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, and healthy fats, and limit your intake of processed and sugary foods.

Stay hydrated: Proper hydration is essential for overall health and can also help support weight loss. Aim to drink at least eight 8-ounce glasses of water per day, and consider adding other hydrating beverages such as herbal tea or coconut water to your diet.

Get plenty of sleep: Adequate sleep is important for both physical and mental health, and it can also impact your weight. Aim for seven to nine hours of sleep per night to help support your weight loss efforts.

Find a form of exercise you enjoy: It is important to find a form of exercise that you enjoy and that fits into your lifestyle, as this can make it easier to stick to your fitness routine. Whether it's lifting weights, going for a run, practicing yoga, or playing a sport, finding an activity that you enjoy can help make exercise feel more enjoyable and sustainable.

Remember, losing weight and getting fit takes time and consistency. Be patient with yourself and focus on making progress over time. Good luck!