fendertele is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fendertele is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fendertele is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fendertele is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fendertele is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fendertele is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fendertele is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fendertele is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fendertele is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fendertele is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fendertele is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Injury ? work through it or take another week off ?

Hey guys,

Was doing my leg day like normal last Sunday and was doing max squats and max leg press like normal and didn't feel anything at the time.

Day after I felt a tightness around my lower back no real sharp pain, but when i've been sitting for a while when i get up i'm hunched and sore but it goes away with some movement.

More worrying is my right knee and the top of my calf, My knee feels extremely tight like it would pop at times not really sort but extreme pressure where it joins and also some slight pain on the outside of the knee joints along with this I get a tiny bit of pain from time to time at the top of my calf right at the knee join at the back.

I think it may have been caused by side to side movement while setting the bar better on my shoulders as it was a little lopsided coming off the rack.. so I was ever so slightly adjusting it while it was on my shoulders.

I'm guessing skip my next left day will be the way to go but it's almost a week and still feels tight but no swelling.

Thanks.

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fendertele View Post
    max squats and max leg press like normal
    You have to judge for yourself since no one knows exactly how you feel or can diagnose it over the internet, but not doing "max like normal" is a third option, esp if you're only doing squats & leg press on leg day.

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Consider it an unscheduled deload.

If you were a refinery, it would be called unscheduled maintenance. It's when something big breaks down and they have to get a bunch of specialty labor and equipment to fix it. It can take 1-4 weeks to fix. Downtime is costing $16,000 a minute. Where there is chaos, there is cash.
    Current rankings

ElKoeh: Sparrow
    TolerntLacoe: Opossum
    Faithbra: Opossum
    SuicidGriMe: Opossum
    MTpockets: Owl
    Air2Fake: Wesel
    Stefo9: Feret
    Camarja: Raccoon
    TearOfIc: Fox
    Mark1T: Black Labrador retriever
    Paulinanas: Coyote