Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    For the 1000th time I am not interested in your lifting videos. Try someone else
    Your loss, you’ll remain weak as a kitten.

Funny you used to talk like you were king chit on mikison vids which were just mediocre movements.

Have you ever pressed a 100# plate overhead and do presses directly overhead stopping the plate from touching the top of your head?

I could teach you how to be the bomb at your cross fit gym, lol.
    You think you already are but that’s only because they haven’t met me yet.

As for Ben and jbizz you guys know where to find me, BKC sat 10am. If you want some more challenging and fun to break from the norm.

Pockets = grumpy old man who only knows how to peedle and grammar!

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Your loss, you’ll remain weak as a kitten.

Funny you used to talk like you were king chit on mikison vids which were just mediocre movements.

Have you ever pressed a 100# plate overhead and do presses directly overhead stopping the plate from touching the top of your head?

I could teach you how to be the bomb at your cross fit gym, lol.
    You think you already are but that’s only because they haven’t met me yet.

As for Ben and jbizz you guys know where to find me, BKC sat 10am. If you want some more challenging and fun to break from the norm.

Pockets = grumpy old man who only knows how to peedle and grammar!
    Trust me it's no loss. Fat ass garage lifters like you are a dime a dozen. Your constant chest thumping and bragging is what separates you from them though. Pretty pathetic coming from a middle aged man. Grow up homie, you aren't all that you think you are.

How many others on this forum go on about themselves like you? That's right, none and many here are way stronger with better physiques. Be humble, stop making yourself out to be something you're not. A god complex is not a good look on anyone, especially coming from someone whose mouth is writing cheques their ass can't cash.

Now go play marbles, you're boring the sh!t outta me
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Trust me it's no loss. Fat ass garage lifters like you are a dime a dozen. Your constant chest thumping and bragging is what separates you from them though. Pretty pathetic coming from a middle aged man. Grow up homie, you aren't all that you think you are.

How many others on this forum go on about themselves like you? That's right, none and many here are way stronger with better physiques. Be humble, stop making yourself out to be something you're not. A god complex is not a good look on anyone, especially coming from someone whose mouth is writing cheques their ass can't cash.

Now go play marbles, you're boring the sh!t outta me

It’s not about being way stronger. It’s not what you do, but how you do it eg good calm yet explosive vs fast and sloppy.

I’m just as strong in some areas than many in here including you. You may be better at grammar and cycling though.

As far as I know I’m the only person in over 35 board that uses atlas stones, that’s ok though. Obviously you’ve never touched one because they are FAR from boring.

Boring is the cookie cutter bodybuilding program day after day. Mix it up, to something interesting.

Btw what’s this association with garages and fatness?

I also train at a gym too but I can do all the same in a garage.

WAit oh I remember, you tried to train at home and pussed out, couldn’t do it, you got fat because your hearts not it, you need that foo foo atmosphere. Lol.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It’s not about being way stronger. It’s not what you do, but how you do it eg good calm yet explosive vs fast and sloppy.

I’m just as strong in some areas than many in here including you. You may be better at grammar and cycling though.

As far as I know I’m the only person in over 35 board that uses atlas stones, that’s ok though. Obviously you’ve never touched one because they are FAR from boring.

Boring is the cookie cutter bodybuilding program day after day. Mix it up, to something interesting.

WAit oh I remember, you tried to train at home and pussed out, couldn’t do it, you got fat because your hearts not it, you need that foo foo atmosphere. Lol.

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Pockets, actually it’s good your not going watch my vid.

You wouldn’t even be able to get the plate up to your chest to press it, you’d end up trying to kick it up with your knee and you’d probably drop the plate on your head.

Keep it for the real dogs. I don’t want to be held accountable.

Pockets, actually it’s good your not going watch my vid.

You wouldn’t even be able to get the plate up to your chest to press it, you’d end up trying to kick it up with your knee and you’d probably drop the plate on your head.

Keep it for the real dogs. I don’t want to be held accountable.

Fat ass garage lifters like you are a dime a dozen.

This 100% shows your ignorance.

You worked security at the bar you say, well than you obviously are nothing but a dime a dozen fat slob that wore a shirt saying “security” making 25 bucks a night with a free meal.

You don’t even watch vids so where is this dime a dozen. You even told me a 70 rep squat is extreme, lol, that ain’t chit. I thought it was extreme when I was a fatazz, but now, that I’m in better condition, it’s nothing.

Where are these garage fatazzs doing high rep squats at??????

This 100% shows your ignorance.

You worked security at the bar you say, well than you obviously are nothing but a dime a dozen fat slob that wore a shirt saying “security” making 25 bucks a night with a free meal.

You don’t even watch vids so where is this dime a dozen. You even told me a 70 rep squat is extreme, lol, that ain’t chit. I thought it was extreme when I was a fatazz, but now, that I’m in better condition, it’s nothing.

Where are these garage fatazzs doing high rep squats at??????

Fill this out and contact management Karen.

Fill this out and contact management Karen.

You watched Road House one too many times............

You watched Road House one too many times............

I stayed in a hotel for 3 months while I was on a course, the Bar attached was called "The Roadhouse" Spent many hours there but never watched it.

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Am I badass like you now?

🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MinisterOfLust View Post

Sweet pu55y!

LWW thinks because others don't post lifts like he does he's the only one who does anything outside of "bodybuilding" routines.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Still don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things and roll consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Originally Posted by MinisterOfLust View Post

I can’t see the picture.

If you ain’t lifting wit your teeth, than no sorry you are not a badazz like me, lol.

Jtnby, Mega MAGA 2024!

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That video is fire Pockets, thanks!
    I am only 7 min into it and it has a ton of information
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    That video is fire Pockets, thanks!
    I am only 7 min into it and it has a ton of information
    Right on Ben, glad you liked it

NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I can’t see the picture.

If you ain’t lifting wit your teeth, than no sorry you are not a badazz like me, lol.

Jtnby, Mega MAGA 2024!
    Good to see you posting. I got worried when I saw the news of some idiot from PA dressed in a clown costume in DQ threating to kill libs and reinstate Trump to King POTUS. Everything in the story fit your description so I was worried.

https://www.businessinsider.com/poli...y-queen-2022-9

Police on Saturday arrested a gunman at a Pennsylvania Dairy Queen dressed in a clown wig and claiming that he wanted to "kill all Democrats and liberals" and "restore Trump to president king of the United States."
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Still don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things and roll consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Originally Posted by NotJtbny View Post
    Good to see you posting. I got worried when I saw the news of some idiot from PA dressed in a clown costume in DQ threating to kill libs and reinstate Trump to King POTUS. Everything in the story fit your description so I was worried.

https://www.businessinsider.com/poli...y-queen-2022-9

I told you, I’m not voting for a POTUS anymore.

I was at the beach this week, saw a several chest and arm dudes in their fifties, skinny legs, Pockets buddies. It was at that moment I prefer the fatazz garage gym look. Those dudes could play volleyball but who the fuk cares.

Last edited by mtpockets; 09-15-2022 at 01:09 PM.

KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I told you, I’m not voting for a POTUS anymore.

I was at the beach this week, saw a several chest and arm dudes in their fifties, skinny legs, Pockets buddies. It was at that moment I prefer the fatazz garage gym look. Those dudes could play volleyball but who the fuk cares.
    That’s a nice picture of your girlfriend in your avatar.
    Don't push me 'cause I'm close to the edge
    I'm trying not to lose my head
    It's like a jungle sometimes
    It makes me wonder how I keep from goin' under…~ (Melvin Glover, better known by his stage name Melle Mel and Grandmaster Melle Mel, is an American hip hop recording artist who was the lead vocalist and songwriter of Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five.)

Early AM workout crew.

Originally Posted by KINGFABIAN View Post

I can’t see the picture.
    You must be employing your selective vision again. I bet you seen it, you're just embarrassed because his balls are much bigger than your tiny marbles. Keep rolling around the pink ones champ

you must be part of the chest and arm only crowd. You are jelly of those callouses, lol.

Dead lift more without gloves, lol.

You must be employing your selective vision again. I bet you seen it, you're just embarrassed because his balls are much bigger than your tiny marbles. Keep rolling around the pink ones champ

I had to switch devices to see the picture.

Ok cool, great.

I've lifted many a 200+ atlas stone Pockets, nice try talking me down.

I'm shouldering the 175 now, working in reps. Would you like to see me lifting the 200 (same in the picture)?

LOL.

He has tiny hands, something else he has in common with his messiah, claims it makes his dick look bigger.

Would you like to see me lifting