View Poll Results: Who is more cringe on the mic

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tribal Chief

5 50.00%
  • Bayley

6 60.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    squat_blaster is a name known to all. (+5000) squat_blaster is a name known to all. (+5000) squat_blaster is a name known to all. (+5000) squat_blaster is a name known to all. (+5000) squat_blaster is a name known to all. (+5000) squat_blaster is a name known to all. (+5000) squat_blaster is a name known to all. (+5000) squat_blaster is a name known to all. (+5000) squat_blaster is a name known to all. (+5000) squat_blaster is a name known to all. (+5000) squat_blaster is a name known to all. (+5000)

Who is more cringe on the mic: Tribal Chief or Bayley?

Its close. They're both terrible. They both have horrible delivery and can take the wind out of any sail. You know its bad when you can hear the crickets in a sold out arena. I get that Bayley has to speak if she is the leader of her little faction, but that fake evil laugh is the worst. Giving Roman the mic is also bad news. Just let the Wise Man do all the talking from now on.

Who do you think is worse?

Butterslax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Butterslax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Butterslax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Butterslax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Butterslax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Butterslax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Butterslax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Butterslax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Butterslax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Butterslax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Butterslax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I must admit I’m not watching her for her promo skills.

Blind With Hairy Palms Deathstroke's Avatar
    Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bayley has been god awful as a heel promo.

I think reigns is great though.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Oh I’m in shape - I’m round

Brothers don’t shake hands, brothers gotta hug crew

squat_blaster is a name known to all. (+5000) squat_blaster is a name known to all. (+5000) squat_blaster is a name known to all. (+5000) squat_blaster is a name known to all. (+5000) squat_blaster is a name known to all. (+5000) squat_blaster is a name known to all. (+5000) squat_blaster is a name known to all. (+5000) squat_blaster is a name known to all. (+5000) squat_blaster is a name known to all. (+5000) squat_blaster is a name known to all. (+5000) squat_blaster is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Bayley has been god awful as a heel promo.

I think reigns is great though.
    Tell me what is so great about Reigns on the mic.

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by squat_blaster View Post
    Tell me what is so great about Reigns on the mic.
    Everyone really. All he says is gold.

ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Reigns was shocking on the mic as a face but, from what Ive seen, he is really good on the mic as a heel.

Haven’t watched any of his promos for a few months but I was surprised how good he was.

Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Everyone really. All he says is gold.
    Disagree. Anything after the "insert City here" and 'Acknowledge Me" its all downhill. It's a cheap pop because the City is mentioned. But catch phrases aside, if his character is Tribal Chief god mode, then why does he sound like a thug rapper like UCE? That means he is supposed to be clam, cool and collected, but instead his delivery on key points comes out of his mouth way too fast and the importance of what he is saying is lost. It feels like he is trying to say his lines fast to get them out so he doesn't forget them. Also feels like he "eats" more promo time by taking long pauses which is another cheap way of getting the crowd riled up. It's all suspense waiting for the next thing he is going to say, but then when he says it, its a complete flop. But its just long enough for his opponents music to hit to take the pressure off of cutting a promo alone. He needs the Wise Man back and fast.

Disagree. Anything after the "insert City here" and 'Acknowledge Me" its all downhill. It's a cheap pop because the City is mentioned. But catch phrases aside, if his character is Tribal Chief god mode, then why does he sound like a thug rapper like UCE? That means he is supposed to be clam, cool and collected, but instead his delivery on key points comes out of his mouth way too fast and the importance of what he is saying is lost. It feels like he is trying to say his lines fast to get them out so he doesn't forget them. Also feels like he "eats" more promo time by taking long pauses which is another cheap way of getting the crowd riled up. It's all suspense waiting for the next thing he is going to say, but then when he says it, its a complete flop. But its just long enough for his opponents music to hit to take the pressure off of cutting a promo alone. He needs the Wise Man back and fast.
    I disagree with this. I say he is great.

papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Reigns. Does the 10 minute Undertaker walk to the ring. Stands in the ring another 10 minutes before saying a word.

When I see Reigns, it is fast forward through the first twenty minutes.

OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz
    Bayley for sure. She sounds horrible and fuks up pretty bad. Her face looks like someone threw a wig on my potato head then punched it in the face.
    Your nutrition and workout program determines your success.

FL and NC crew. Lol @ living in PA. Just LOL.

BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by papi93 View Post
    Reigns. Does the 10 minute Undertaker walk to the ring. Stands in the ring another 10 minutes before saying a word.

When I see Reigns, it is fast forward through the first twenty minutes.
    This. Licks his ridiculously fake teeth, squints and crosses arms, says nothing of real substance. Rinse and repeat. Would expect a little more out of the guy that some marks claim to be a top 10 all-timer. Pitiful.

Originally Posted by BrickEX View Post
    This. Licks his ridiculously fake teeth, squints and crosses arms, says nothing of real substance. Rinse and repeat. Would expect a little more out of the guy that some marks claim to be a top 10 all-timer. Pitiful.
    Thank you. Yeah I didn't even mention the tongue thing. A subconscious sign of nerves and clearly not comfortable doing promos. He would have been better off as a bodyguard for Happy Corbin.

Thank you. Yeah I didn't even mention the tongue thing. A subconscious sign of nerves and clearly not comfortable doing promos. He would have been better off as a bodyguard for Happy Corbin.
    I read he is told to do that on purpose it makes the ladies in the audience wet. It’s a Ravishing Rick Rude thing. Mark Henry constantly licked his lips during his promos and only got a bunch of what chants because he was uncomfortable. Reigns is like a complete natural. And I don’t just mean because he don’t take steroids!

Registered User SmithMachineGuy's Avatar
    SmithMachineGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmithMachineGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmithMachineGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmithMachineGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmithMachineGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmithMachineGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmithMachineGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmithMachineGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmithMachineGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmithMachineGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmithMachineGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This Bayley got the thiccness, can i get a witness?
    Bayley Booty thicca-licious
    Shake it like she's fearless
    This lovely Bayley got the thickness
    Can I get a "Hell yeah"?

Bayley heckling Cole is funny stuff. She's at least got some personality, and great figure.
    Roman takes 20 minutes and all he has is a sub par catch phrase, "Acknowledge me"
    ^^^()()GERMANIC CREW()()^^^

☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆

☆☆☆SuperStraight cяєω☆☆☆