Umayyad is on a distinguished road. (+10)

is my calories calculation right?

I am fat my weight is 104 kg and my hight is 170 cm so i watched a video to how you calculate your macros and calories to cut and i did exactly what the video told me i calculate my calories and macros to cut and this is the result

calories 2456

fat 68 gram

protein 228 gram

carbs 233 gram

but the problem here or what i think is the problem here 2456 calories is to much calories for a person of height 170 cm and weight 104 kg i am afraid if i stick to this diet i gain more fat?

any help or my calculate is all good?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    The arithmetic is right but that doesn't mean it's going to fit your needs. Are you aiming to lose fat or gain muscle. This looks more like a maintenance calorie level.

BTW, macros are flexible. If you set about 60g fat and 140g protein as minimums, you can choose any combination that give your target calorie intake.