whoermann40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whoermann40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whoermann40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whoermann40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whoermann40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whoermann40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whoermann40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whoermann40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whoermann40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whoermann40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whoermann40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Can someone identify this machine?

Just moved into a house that had a commercial gym in the basement. Trying to figure out prices on the equipment any help would be great

It says Horizontal True Press on the side in red.

I’m not able to post links but if you look up the video titled “ last hard chest day with Branch Warren 8 days out” it’s the machine 3 minutes in.

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's a Southern Xercise Tru-press. A high quality piece which you will find almost no information. Southern Xercise, a company located in Cleveland, Tennessee is, sadly, no longer in business (1988-2000). I believe that they made about 6 or 7 different machines that sold for $1000 each new. The Tru-squat is the most common piece, but they are all very rare. Value would be $500 and up to what some collector is willing to pay.

Tru-squat
    Tru-press (horizontal chest)
    Tru-incline press
    Tru-bicep (pulldown)
    Tru-pulldown
    Tru-vertical press (shoulder)

I think that Madhouse gym in Mableton, Georgia has every Southern Xercise piece.

Last edited by deadwoodgregg; 08-19-2022 at 10:26 AM.
    []---[] Equipment crew member #51 []---[]

thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by whoermann40 View Post
    Just moved into a house that had a commercial gym in the basement. Trying to figure out prices on the equipment any help would be great
    So, so you just moved into a house that had a commercial gym in the basement and you're wanting to get pricing to sell off the equipment...is that because you don't have room for your own home gym and your equipment is better? That's the only explanation I can come up with.
    "It is my own fault for replying in a smith thread." deadwoodgregg

Ordained Minister of Perpetual Consumption and all around righteous dude.

My home gym pictures: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1632857623&viewfull=1#post1632857623

My workout journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120169181

whoermann40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whoermann40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whoermann40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whoermann40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whoermann40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whoermann40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whoermann40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whoermann40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whoermann40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whoermann40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whoermann40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you. Great to know!

I have a Nautilus XPLOAD Compound Plate Loaded Row. Any idea what something like this would be worth?

Originally Posted by deadwoodgregg View Post
    It's a Southern Xercise Tru-press. A high quality piece which you will find almost no information. Southern Xercise, a company located in Cleveland, Tennessee is, sadly, no longer in business (1988-2000). I believe that they made about 6 or 7 different machines that sold for $1000 each new. The Tru-squat is the most common piece, but they are all very rare. Value would be $500 and up to what some collector is willing to pay.

Tru-squat
    Tru-press (horizontal chest)
    Tru-incline press
    Tru-bicep (pulldown)
    Tru-pulldown
    Tru-vertical press (shoulder)

I think that Madhouse gym in Mableton, Georgia has every Southern Xercise piece.

The entire basement is filled. I’m keeping what I want but have to sell some stuff to make room for my own stuff and a basement living space.

Originally Posted by thedickus View Post
    So, so you just moved into a house that had a commercial gym in the basement and you're wanting to get pricing to sell off the equipment...is that because you don't have room for your own home gym and your equipment is better? That's the only explanation I can come up with.

Registered User userWVFVPAXBQQZ's Avatar
    userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The entire basement is filled. I’m keeping what I want but have to sell some stuff to make room for my own stuff and a basement living space.
    pm sent

FitNick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you. Great to know!

I have a Nautilus XPLOAD Compound Plate Loaded Row. Any idea what something like this would be worth?
    PM sent!

Registered User ArnoldHAMnEGGer's Avatar
    ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Man, if it were me I'd sell the house and keep all the equipment