CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Fishing nightmares

R.I.P. Hector Bluntz
    I am sex yor butt.
    Sick Duck Crew.
    Stroke crew
    Mortal Enema Crew.
    Intent to penetrate Crew.
    https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Kitchen-Dining-Potholders/zgbs/kitchen/678537011

PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Out of reps, love fishing stories,

My fishing nightmare:

Was on a blitz of big striped bass for 7 hours with an old timer that I met the week before, he’d been fishing all his life and never experienced fishing like that in his life. I go back a week later, it’s quiet from 10pm to 2am, not a hit, storm roles in at 2:30am water gets choppy so I throw on a bottle plug to dig into the choppy water. Finally first fish a 15 pound striped bass, threw it back and a couple cast later BAM I’ve never felt this power from a striped bass in my life and I’ve caught some good ones the hook set felt like I got stuck on a truck. I look out and see white water splash and see a frickin monster thrashing on the surface while lightning is lighting up the sky I know cliche typical but true. I fought this fish for about 3 minutes and had it close to the jetty I was standing on once it got close to the jetty it turned around and made the final run towards the end of the Jetty and slammed its mouth on the rocks and took my lure out of its mouth. I was in shock and disbelief surprised I didn’t puke was absolutely sick to my stomach. Lost my lure and tied on a new lure and caught a 41” fish and 43” fish back to back and those fish fought like hell but didn’t even feel anything like the one I had just lost so I sometimes forget I even caught those ones. I’m still sick to this day that I lost that one, I speculate it was over 50 pounds based off of other big fish I’ve caught in the 35 pound range

homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looking good on the recovery, OP.

When I'm bank fishing I like to explore/hike along the river to hit as many holes as possible. Nothing too crazy yet aside from the usual rattlesnake encounters and tweekers. Did nearly fall off a cliff once and busted up my knee real good in the process whilst scoping rocky points to soak some bait. My biggest fear has always been getting stalked and eaten by a mountain lion. Thankfully no grizzlies out here.
    -SF Gigantes y SF 49ers-

Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fish fear me
    I love eggs.

CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PShift5 View Post
    Out of reps, love fishing stories,

My fishing nightmare:

Was on a blitz of big striped bass for 7 hours with an old timer that I met the week before, he’d been fishing all his life and never experienced fishing like that in his life. I go back a week later, it’s quiet from 10pm to 2am, not a hit, storm roles in at 2:30am water gets choppy so I throw on a bottle plug to dig into the choppy water. Finally first fish a 15 pound striped bass, threw it back and a couple cast later BAM I’ve never felt this power from a striped bass in my life and I’ve caught some good ones the hook set felt like I got stuck on a truck. I look out and see white water splash and see a frickin monster thrashing on the surface while lightning is lighting up the sky I know cliche typical but true. I fought this fish for about 3 minutes and had it close to the jetty I was standing on once it got close to the jetty it turned around and made the final run towards the end of the Jetty and slammed its mouth on the rocks and took my lure out of its mouth. I was in shock and disbelief surprised I didn’t puke was absolutely sick to my stomach. Lost my lure and tied on a new lure and caught a 41” fish and 43” fish back to back and those fish fought like hell but didn’t even feel anything like the one I had just lost so I sometimes forget I even caught those ones. I’m still sick to this day that I lost that one, I speculate it was over 50 pounds based off of other big fish I’ve caught in the 35 pound range
    Brah, that ****ing sucks. omg.

Originally Posted by homersexual View Post
    Looking good on the recovery, OP.

When I'm bank fishing I like to explore/hike along the river to hit as many holes as possible. Nothing too crazy yet aside from the usual rattlesnake encounters and tweekers. Did nearly fall off a cliff once and busted up my knee real good in the process whilst scoping rocky points to soak some bait. My biggest fear has always been getting stalked and eaten by a mountain lion. Thankfully no grizzlies out here.
    thanks brah

Originally Posted by Redfish225 View Post
    Fish fear me
    They whsiper your name in terror
    R.I.P. Hector Bluntz
    I am sex yor butt.
    Sick Duck Crew.
    Stroke crew
    Mortal Enema Crew.
    Intent to penetrate Crew.
    https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Kitchen-Dining-Potholders/zgbs/kitchen/678537011

jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Still better than a good day at the office tho
    #sunyourballs
    Unvaxed sperm is the next Bitcoin
    ⒻⓊⒸⓀ ⒷⒾⒹⒺⓃ

make my nephew an egg yieldtonothing's Avatar
    yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    wanted to catch this one fish my brah and i had been going after our whole lives. even my dad tried to catch this fish. catfish hunter. my douchebag friend decides we gotta catch him on his wedding day. his fuking wedding day. so we're in the boat with our fuking tuxedos on, we finally catch him. like an acehole, i say we gotta let him go. we did. we didn't even take a pic. my brah was late to his wedding though lol. moron.
    heart also wants what the dick wants

PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PShift5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by yieldtonothing View Post
    wanted to catch this one fish my brah and i had been going after our whole lives. even my dad tried to catch this fish. catfish hunter. my douchebag friend decides we gotta catch him on his wedding day. his fuking wedding day. so we're in the boat with our fuking tuxedos on, we finally catch him. like an acehole, i say we gotta let him go. we did. we didn't even take a pic. my brah was late to his wedding though lol. moron.
    **** man at least you can die knowing that you got the one you were looking for I’m still searching frantically