6Sphynx9 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up Body transformation by the year 2024!?

Hello guys! I am Aditya and I am form India. I am 21 years old this year and I weigh over a 100 kg.
    I came across this forum from watching a random video from my suggestions in youtube... and thought giving it a try... and here I am!
    I have been doing intermittent diet for 2 months now and one month of home exercises without weights and will be joining a local gym next month after my college exams is finished.
    I think... I have lost 5 to 10 kg over the period of two months and I can feel that I am more active than I was before.
    I have been fat guy for over 6 years maybe? I don't know, I forgot...
    You all may ask, "Why the sudden mood swing?" Well... 3 months ago(when I looked like a fat f***k) I was scrolling through my reels and came across Chris Bumstead and his daily routine and motivational videos and stuff... at first it didn't affect me much but as time went by I started to think that, "what if.. just what if I start to lose weight and do some exercises?" I mean I don't know when I will die so why not make the most of it! and from the second day I started with light thing "Fasting". I used to only eat on Sundays (homemade roasted chicken and rice)... I started measuring my portions and checked calories too... i used to eat 1600 calories on Sundays and only drank black tea with no sugar every other day.... i cut off all complex sugar from my diet, all fat, all sugar and very less cards and low calories...

Now I only have one goal and that is to get shredded by the end of college years (I will pass out my college on year 2024)
    I don't know what the future hold but! I know one thing for sure that I WILL GET SHREDDED AND LOSE WEIGHT!!!

I hope I will get associated with comrades similar to me on my journey...
    We can do it brahs!!!!!

TonyM78 is just really nice. (+1000) TonyM78 is just really nice. (+1000) TonyM78 is just really nice. (+1000) TonyM78 is just really nice. (+1000) TonyM78 is just really nice. (+1000) TonyM78 is just really nice. (+1000) TonyM78 is just really nice. (+1000) TonyM78 is just really nice. (+1000) TonyM78 is just really nice. (+1000) TonyM78 is just really nice. (+1000) TonyM78 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Best of luck to you, Aditya! To transform your body takes a lot of work but you can do it if you simply make the decision and follow through, not allowing yourself any excuses. Browse the stickies in workout programs section and find a solid program. This is a vital part of your success in addition to tracking your calories and macros. Do these two things and time is on your side; you should have no problem accomplishing your goals by 2024.
    Progress from February to August 2022

1RM's @170 lbs.:
    Bench - 160 to 220
    Squat - 195 to 285
    Lat Pulldown - 195 to 275
    Overhead Press - 115 to 155
    Rack Pull - 320 to 500

6Sphynx9 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TonyM78 View Post
    Best of luck to you, Aditya! To transform your body takes a lot of work but you can do it if you simply make the decision and follow through, not allowing yourself any excuses. Browse the stickies in workout programs section and find a solid program. This is a vital part of your success in addition to tracking your calories and macros. Do these two things and time is on your side; you should have no problem accomplishing your goals by 2024.
    Thanks man for your motivation... i really appreciate that... You are absolutely right! I'm on a mission! I will make brah

jfit98 is not very well liked. (-100) jfit98 is not very well liked. (-100) jfit98 is not very well liked. (-100) jfit98 is not very well liked. (-100) jfit98 is not very well liked. (-100) jfit98 is not very well liked. (-100) jfit98 is not very well liked. (-100) jfit98 is not very well liked. (-100) jfit98 is not very well liked. (-100) jfit98 is not very well liked. (-100) jfit98 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by 6Sphynx9 View Post
    Hello guys! I am Aditya and I am form India. I am 21 years old this year and I weigh over a 100 kg.
    I came across this forum from watching a random video from my suggestions in youtube... and thought giving it a try... and here I am!
    I have been doing intermittent diet for 2 months now and one month of home exercises without weights and will be joining a local gym next month after my college exams is finished.
    I think... I have lost 5 to 10 kg over the period of two months and I can feel that I am more active than I was before.
    I have been fat guy for over 6 years maybe? I don't know, I forgot...
    You all may ask, "Why the sudden mood swing?" Well... 3 months ago(when I looked like a fat f***k) I was scrolling through my reels and came across Chris Bumstead and his daily routine and motivational videos and stuff... at first it didn't affect me much but as time went by I started to think that, "what if.. just what if I start to lose weight and do some exercises?" I mean I don't know when I will die so why not make the most of it! and from the second day I started with light thing "Fasting". I used to only eat on Sundays (homemade roasted chicken and rice)... I started measuring my portions and checked calories too... i used to eat 1600 calories on Sundays and only drank black tea with no sugar every other day.... i cut off all complex sugar from my diet, all fat, all sugar and very less cards and low calories...

Now I only have one goal and that is to get shredded by the end of college years (I will pass out my college on year 2024)
    I don't know what the future hold but! I know one thing for sure that I WILL GET SHREDDED AND LOSE WEIGHT!!!

I hope I will get associated with comrades similar to me on my journey...
    We can do it brahs!!!!!
    Good job, keep it up!

GinaPitterson is not very well liked. (-100) GinaPitterson is not very well liked. (-100) GinaPitterson is not very well liked. (-100) GinaPitterson is not very well liked. (-100) GinaPitterson is not very well liked. (-100) GinaPitterson is not very well liked. (-100) GinaPitterson is not very well liked. (-100) GinaPitterson is not very well liked. (-100) GinaPitterson is not very well liked. (-100) GinaPitterson is not very well liked. (-100) GinaPitterson is not very well liked. (-100)
    good luck with further achievements!