Registered User skinnyfatfemcel's Avatar
    skinnyfatfemcel is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Glutes became perkier but refuse to grow?

18F basically at my wits end. I have been lifting for 8 months and have made some glute gains (atleast compared to before where I was like a complete ironing board). I’ve been lowkey skinny fat so I’ve been cutting at 1450-1500 ish (TDEE is 1800) and I’ve lost my ass completely and my waist has only seen minimal change whilst I’ve definitely lost a kg.

TLDR- how tf do I recomp?? Surplus?? Or am I just genetically doomed to never be lean w a muscular ass. My glutes only grow perkier and harder, never bigger per say

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Women with big backsides are usually just lucky with their genetics - it's a combination of muscle and fat. If you gain weight and it all goes to your stomach or elsewhere then you are one of the unlucky ones.

You can't control where fat is distributed but you can control where you build muscle obviously - but muscle isn't enough on it's own to get the backside most women want. You can try gaining weight and see that helps - weight gain tends to help with muscle growth if nothing else.
    Last edited by SuffolkPunch; 09-16-2022 at 05:06 AM.