zubbyy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

bulking at 16/17bf%

Hi i'm a 17 years old guy.
    I lost around 23kg(50lbs) in a year and something with a calorie deficit + resistance training and occasional cardio;
    I am now sitting at around 73kg being 183cm tall and my scale says 16/17% bf, i wanted to start building some muscle but didn't wanna get too fat, i wanted to first get at 12bf% before bulking exactly for this reason but i really can't seem to be able to lose the last 3/4kgs (eating at around 18/1900 calories).

That said: should i get more cardio done or eating less or should i just get on this bulk? (i've seen online that when you've never done a bulk your body builds mostly muscle when lean bulking on a small surplus)

A picture of my physique at the moment: imgur.com/a/95PVMPk (basically my "starting" physique, never did a bulk)

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Just start at maintenance and see if you can progress. Use small increases in calories to deal with slowdown in gym progress. Nobody who is not very underweight needs to pile on weight, do it slowly and minimise fat gain.

Cardio is irrelevant, it's all about weight training effectively and net calorie balance (which is most easily controlled via controlling what you eat)