Dado0o is not very well liked. (-100) Dado0o is not very well liked. (-100) Dado0o is not very well liked. (-100) Dado0o is not very well liked. (-100) Dado0o is not very well liked. (-100) Dado0o is not very well liked. (-100) Dado0o is not very well liked. (-100) Dado0o is not very well liked. (-100) Dado0o is not very well liked. (-100) Dado0o is not very well liked. (-100) Dado0o is not very well liked. (-100)

29 - worried it’s too late to build a proper physique - workout split suggestion

I’m 29 Years old / 183 cm (6 feet) tall / 60 kg (~133 lbs)

My usual weight is around 70 kg though (I just lost weight this past year and stayed around 60 kg)

I lifted weights on & off between 2009 - 2016 , nothing serious.

Home-workout/Body-weight training 2016-2022.

Now this month, August 2022, I rejoined the Gym.
    It might sound stupid maybe, but I’m concerned about my age and ability to put on muscles now.

Is there a preferable workout split for my situation?

There’s a photo in my profile gallery
    (Cannot figure out how to attach a photo to the post using my phone - I’m new, my first post)

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to help 😇

TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Count your calories and get into a surplus

Run fierce 5 novice or all pros for 6 months and then switch to an upper lower split.

Nice and simple

And no 29 is not too old lol

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    You are 29 not 69 lol

The world title might be out of reach now but there is an ocean of difference between that and just looking good on the beach and feeling fit and strong.

I agree with TAWS6 - a routine like F5 will be a good launchpad as long as you are consistent and persistent in your efforts.

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's only too late if you start with a defeatist outlook & continue to do it on & off. If you approach it with consistency, discipline & honest effort, any decent novice program will work.

pondman is just really nice. (+1000) pondman is just really nice. (+1000) pondman is just really nice. (+1000) pondman is just really nice. (+1000) pondman is just really nice. (+1000) pondman is just really nice. (+1000) pondman is just really nice. (+1000) pondman is just really nice. (+1000) pondman is just really nice. (+1000) pondman is just really nice. (+1000) pondman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Unless your testicles have been blown off with a grenade and you can't get an erection, you are not old. Might be out of shape, but within 60 days, you should be able to have your testosterone levels raging. Old men (60+) and women can build muscle. You should be able to put on 15 pounds of muscle in 12 months.

I'd recommend starting with 6 months, 3-4 day per week of whole body lifting-- squat, deadlifts, ohp, benching, bent over rows. 99% of it could be done with a barbell and a rack. Learn and practice the important lifts.

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was under the impression that 25-35 is your peak strength decade, and OP is right in the middle of it. Why would you think it's "too late" when you're right in the middle of this window?
    Bench: 350
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 505

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

michaelmlt is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile You're fine.

My best body transformation cam at the ripe old age of 40. I didn't do what everyone else in the gym was doing. I wasn't carb loading or prepping for contests or working out twice a day. Don't compare yourself to those who do these things. They did what worked for them.

For me, I saw that my testosterone was ok,, not great. My cholesterol would be nutritionist rock star territory though, questionable low, and I hate protein farts. I ended up trying all sorts of programs that required hours per day. I ended up going keto and doing a beginner AST program. My testosterone jumped, cholesterol jumped, and nice sustainable energy. I dropped weight, my hydration improved, and made slow/steady muscle gains. I'm not recommending you go keto. Repeat that last sentence. I'm saying that your age doesn't matter. Focus on what you want. Focus on steady, reliable results. Focus on the fit of your clothes. Focus on how you feel.

BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    29? Too old?

Bruv….

"If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants"
    -Sir Isaac Newton

dcourson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcourson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcourson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcourson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcourson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcourson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcourson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcourson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcourson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcourson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcourson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's never too late to start. I may be too late to become the next super Body Builder or Strongman, but it's never too late to better yourself, be more muscular, be stronger, be a better you.