DC2002C is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile Started at 244.8lbs 08/08/2022

As the title says above I started on the 8th. I am now down to 242.lbs. 19yr old male 5ft 8 inches.

I go to the gym about 3-4 times a week and I do cardio and some weights but I don't have a workout plan so I need help with that.

If someone could help me out with one that would be great!

My aim is to gain some muscle and get my weight below 200.lbs.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    First priority is to take control of your intake, that will have the most impact on weight loss. Put what you typically eat each day into myfitnesspal or similar app. I suggest trying a maximum daily intake of 2000 initially. The first week sees a fair bit of water loss so you can discount that - but you should be averaging at least 1lb a week after that. Weigh yourself every morning before breakfast and keep track so that you know which way your weight is trending (there will still be day to day fluctuations caused by changes in water levels).

Try the Fierce 5 or All Pros routines in the sticky threads of the workout programs forum

DC2002C is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    First priority is to take control of your intake, that will have the most impact on weight loss. Put what you typically eat each day into myfitnesspal or similar app. I suggest trying a maximum daily intake of 2000 initially. The first week sees a fair bit of water loss so you can discount that - but you should be averaging at least 1lb a week after that. Weigh yourself every morning before breakfast and keep track so that you know which way your weight is trending (there will still be day to day fluctuations caused by changes in water levels).

Try the Fierce 5 or All Pros routines in the sticky threads of the workout programs forum
    Ok thank you.