7Maxz is not very well liked. (-100) 7Maxz is not very well liked. (-100) 7Maxz is not very well liked. (-100) 7Maxz is not very well liked. (-100) 7Maxz is not very well liked. (-100) 7Maxz is not very well liked. (-100) 7Maxz is not very well liked. (-100) 7Maxz is not very well liked. (-100) 7Maxz is not very well liked. (-100) 7Maxz is not very well liked. (-100) 7Maxz is not very well liked. (-100)

Question My weak arm become blue after a workout

I was doing some biceps curl as i can with my weakest arm so i can improve my strength and biceps, but when i work out with it, it became blue/purple, it was not painful, my skin color came back after 2 mins, but that was the first time i had this, is it bad ? I don't think it's a bruise

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Probably is pooling blood - that's basically what a pump is.

As long as it doesn't hurt or lose sensation, you are probably fine. Adapting to lifting does involve some odd pains and niggles at times.