Thread: Day 1

Icand0it is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Day 1

Today is day one of the grind im 185 lbs and im hoping to get down to 156 lbs. I ran 1 mile this morning and hoping for a quarter mile more tonight.

intermedlift is not very well liked. (-100) intermedlift is not very well liked. (-100) intermedlift is not very well liked. (-100) intermedlift is not very well liked. (-100) intermedlift is not very well liked. (-100) intermedlift is not very well liked. (-100) intermedlift is not very well liked. (-100) intermedlift is not very well liked. (-100) intermedlift is not very well liked. (-100) intermedlift is not very well liked. (-100) intermedlift is not very well liked. (-100)
    good luck bro you got this

taperedtam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taperedtam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taperedtam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taperedtam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taperedtam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taperedtam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taperedtam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taperedtam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taperedtam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taperedtam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taperedtam is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    agreed. don't give up. it took me a year to make my first bit of noticeable progress. you still got time