Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

New Zoomer Phrase "It's Gas"

My teen family member showed me a Snap video where a boy was showing clothes he purchased from a thrift shop and said, "it's gas" to describe a pair of jeans he found. She told me that boys her age say "gas" for "cool". lol.

Not only do they have broccoli hair and pronouns, but now gas!

Well, I guess Gen X had to leave our stamp with, "that's so gay" before it became politically incorrect, along with permed hair on girls and mullets on guys.
    Make It a Great Day! Just call me Dusty. It's a Clown 🤡 World out there.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    My teen family member showed me a Snap video where a boy was showing clothes he purchased from a thrift shop and said, "it's gas" to describe a pair of jeans he found. She told me that boys her age say "gas" for "cool". lol.

Well, I guess Gen X had to leave our stamp with, "that's so gay" before it became politically incorrect, along with permed hair on girls and mullets on guys.
    Very nice avatar. That's all I got.

Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    Very nice avatar. That's all I got.
    Everyone point and laugh at the simp cuck.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

In my day we used terms like, far out, funky, cool. out of sight, groovy. I am sure there were more..

Saying gay wasn't a thing and never called anyone gay. If you said to someone. What are you Queer?
    Get ready to dust off the knuckles, that was fighting words. Probably the worst insult you could throw at someone was to call them a Queer.
    That meant gay back in my day.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    In my day we used terms like, far out, funky, cool. out of sight, groovy. I am sure there were more..

Saying gay wasn't a thing and never called anyone gay. If you said to someone. What are you Queer?
    Get ready to dust off the knuckles, that was fighting words. Probably the worst insult you could throw at someone was to call them a Queer.
    That meant gay back in my day.
    Really? In the 80s we used to say "that's so gay" to mean "that's so stupid". Then that became politically incorrect.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Back in my day we would say something along the lines of: "The various features of that garment align in a manner that produce a subjective emotional reaction that is most consistent with conventional definitions of interest, curiosity, and joy distributed in a 40%, 40%, and 20% respective weighting". Kids and their wacky slang.

We would only say "It's gas" in reference to the output of a meal that was particularly disagreeable to the digestive system.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Underwrought View Post
    simp cuck.

I have no idea what that even means, but I am ok with that.

Doesn't sound like anything an intelligent person would say.

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    Back in my day we would say something along the lines of: "The various features of that garment align in a manner that produce a subjective emotional reaction that is most consistent with conventional definitions of interest, curiosity, and joy distributed in a 40%, 40%, and 20% respective weighting". Kids and their wacky slang.

We would only say "It's gas" in reference to the output of a meal that was particularly disagreeable to the digestive system.
    Lmao

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Jumpin Jack Flash it’s a gas…..
    -Rolling Stones from the 70’s
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    Jumpin Jack Flash it’s a gas…..
    -Rolling Stones from the 70’s
    That's so true! LOL.

What's funny is that so many Zoomers (my teen daughter included) LOVE 70s and 80s music! They say that it's so much better than today's music. I'll group in 90s and early 2000s and agree!

My daughter just bought a Pink Floyd poster. The poster is gas. LOL.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's so true! LOL.

What's funny is that so many Zoomers (my teen daughter included) LOVE 70s and 80s music! They say that it's so much better than today's music. I'll group in 90s and early 2000s and agree!

My daughter just bought a Pink Floyd poster. The poster is gas. LOL.
    lol, in 2002 when she was 12 she said “Dad you need to hear this new band”. She put on Stairway To Heaven
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

I recall saying things were a gas (years ago) Not sure exactly when but it meant like a good time..

Yesterday, I was at a neighbors place, their daughter came home and commented on my Hat saying it was fire. Haven't heard kids say gas yet though, fire and gas don't mix I guess.

I recall saying things were a gas (years ago) Not sure exactly when but it meant like a good time..

Yesterday, I was at a neighbors place, their daughter came home and commented on my Hat saying it was fire. Haven't heard kids say gas yet though, fire and gas don't mix I guess.
    I'll have to see if my daughter's friends say "fire". Kids crack me up these days. The boys getting perms for the broccoli hair takes the cake. That hair style is so ridiculous. You know in 20 years they will hate the photos, just like I can't stand the photos of me in the 80s-early 90s with a perm.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

I'll have to see if my daughter's friends say "fire". Kids crack me up these days. The boys getting perms for the broccoli hair takes the cake. That hair style is so ridiculous. You know in 20 years they will hate the photos, just like I can't stand the photos of me in the 80s-early 90s with a perm.
    I hear ya, you are talking to someone that wore platform shoes, tight striped bell bottom pants and a wide collared multi colored patched shirt. What the hell were we thinking.

I hear ya, you are talking to someone that wore platform shoes, tight striped bell bottom pants and a wide collared multi colored patched shirt. What the hell were we thinking.
    Oh my gosh, my uncle had a shark skin Leisure Suit!!!! My Dad STILL has those green polyester pants and printed polyester shirts with the big collars.

I'm going to a 70s and 80s costume party so I have to go to the thrift shop this weekend and find something humorous.

The 70s-90s sure were fun times before social media.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

I just saw a guy's profile on Bumble and it said, "it's dope". I remember that phrase in the early 2000s

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Weak and foolish for liking the ladies new avatar pic showing off her physical progress/improvement?
    Okeydokey.

Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    Weak and foolish for liking the ladies new avatar pic showing off her physical progress/improvement?
    Okeydokey.
    It's from 2012 as my goal physique but I definitely worked my butt off to lose 40 lbs and look that good at 40! That's when I was training with the IFBB pro.

It's been more of a struggle now at 50 but I did have my most recent progress pics in my avi this past year. I also take several medications that slow one's metabolism and increases appetite, so that doesn't help, but I'm working on ways to get calm down the 2am hunger.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine.
    Current rankings

ElKoeh: Sparrow
    TolerntLacoe: Oposum
    Faithbra: Opossum
    SuicideGripMe: Falcon
    MTpocket: Owl
    Air2Fake: Weasel
    Stefo9: Feret
    Camarja: Raccoon
    TearOfIc: Fox
    Paulinanas: Coyot
    Sails: Wlf

Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    I just watched that movie on TV the other night! I saw it was on so I figured that I would watch it. I literally have every scene memorized! My teen daughter even loves Fast Times. I even read the book by Cameron Crowe as it was based on a true story that he went undercover as a high school student in Redondo Beach,CA, and met a guy like Jeff Spicoli.

The movie changed some items from the book.

Boy I sure miss the 80s and 90s before clown world creeped in.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    it was based on a true story that he went undercover as a high school student in Redondo Beach,CA, and met a guy like Jeff Spicoli..
    I went to Southern Illinois University - Carbondale. It was either John Belushi or the producer/creator of Animal House that went to Carbondale for a weekend to party. He got the idea for the movie from all the stuff he saw in one weekend on frat row. It was probably John, his brother Jim graduated from there with some degree in making films.
    Current rankings

icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Word
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them
    Iron fist to claim it all

I went to Southern Illinois University - Carbondale. It was either John Belushi or the producer/creator of Animal House that went to Carbondale for a weekend to party. He got the idea for the movie from all the stuff he saw in one weekend on frat row. It was probably John, his brother Jim graduated from there with some degree in making films.
    Really? Animal House is classic! RIP John Belushi.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

Really? Animal House is classic! RIP John Belushi.
    I lived in a townhouse (glorified apartment complex) my last year of grad school. We an my neighbors would have 4-7 keg parties a month. 10-12 kegs a month was about average. We would hear our neighbors say "Those guys are animals".
    Current rankings

Last edited by DustinTheHuss; 08-19-2022 at 08:07 AM.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

I lived in a townhouse (glorified apartment complex) my last year of grad school. We an my neighbors would have 4-7 keg parties a month. 10-12 kegs a month was about average. We would hear our neighbors say "Those guys are animals".
    Holy cow! That's a lot of beer!

My Dad said his fraternity was like Animal House, back in the 60s! They would haze by dropping of elephant turds to the sorority house

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Maybe he’s trying to have sex with her. Ever think of that?
    Ack...Ack

Originally Posted by EarlA View Post
    Maybe he’s trying to have sex with her. Ever think of that?
    Miscers have had sex with each other. I met a male Miscer a few years ago. He drove 5 hours to see me so I was reluctant as his posts were pretty scary, but I figured if that hot of a guy did that I should at least meet him for a drink. He was legit one of the best looking guys I've ever seen IRL, but he also hated women and minorities. He would make horrible comments about the minorities in my area and called women "wimmin" as he had such a hatred for them. We had some good laughs about the posters, though. That was the only time I've met someone from this forum.

I'm traveling somewhere in 2 weeks and the former Miscer said he'll drive 3 hours to meet me, but I'm scared after my previous experience. He has been messaging me on IG for years to meet and I've been in his area several times before so I feel bad saying no as he's been a good friend over the years. UGH.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Miscers have had sex with each other. I met a male Miscer a few years ago. He drove 5 hours to see me so I was reluctant as his posts were pretty scary, but I figured if that hot of a guy did that I should at least meet him for a drink. He was legit one of the best looking guys I've ever seen IRL, but he also hated women and minorities. He would make horrible comments about the minorities in my area and called women "wimmin" as he had such a hatred for them. That was the only time I've met someone from this forum.

I'm traveling somewhere in 2 weeks and the former Miscer said he'll drive 3 hours to meet me, but I'm scared after my previous experience. He has been messaging me on IG for years to meet so I feel bad saying no as he's been a good friend. UGH.
    I mean, what could go wrong? Stay safe
    Ack...Ack

Originally Posted by EarlA View Post
    I mean, what could go wrong? Stay safe
    If he's willing to drive then of course I'm flattered. I'm just nervous as he's a HUGE muscular guy so I'll be careful to just stay in public with him, but of course if he's driving that far he wants sex, which is what the other guy did and he paid for the hotel room, so how could I say no to a guy who looks like a Ken doll? It was great sex, but in retrospect if he hates women that much I could have been on Forensic Files as a murder case.

The guy totally disappeared from this forum and from social media and email. A fellow Miscer said he's either in jail or at the bottom of the ocean, lol.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew