dcourson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcourson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcourson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcourson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcourson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcourson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcourson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcourson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcourson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcourson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcourson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Tennis Elbow Fixed...

Figured I'd post some advice.

At age 50, I finally figured out how to get rid of tennis elbow in my right arm, from benching.

Lot's of barbell curls with the EZ bar. Maybe it works with the straight bar too, I dunno, but EZ bar is easier to grab. I do one set of curls for every bench and keep reps high in the 15 rep range. My tennis elbow simply went away.

I always did curls, but not so many high reps and not so many sets. I now add in several light weight sets, in addition to 3-4 working sets. This fixed the issue.

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    EZ curls did not "fix" your tennis elbow.

dcourson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcourson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcourson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcourson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcourson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcourson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcourson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcourson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcourson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcourson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcourson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Did mine, but keep saying whatever you want.

I ain't some kid whose gonna be bullied, been lifting 30 years. People want to take my advice, then give it a try, if they don't, I don't care. But I'll leave the advice up here.
    Last edited by dcourson; 08-15-2022 at 11:53 AM.

papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Vodoo flossing would take far less time and can help with golfers and tennis elbow.

Originally Posted by papi93 View Post
    Vodoo flossing would take far less time and can help with golfers and tennis elbow.
    Maybe but doing the curls also has other benefits like bigger biceps. Not my normal work out, but when I read some comments about EZ bar curls helping tennis elbow, I started doing this: I start with the 30 pound bar, do 15 reps, then cycle around and do 40 pounds for 15 reps, then repeat with 50, 60, 70, 80 and then do 3 reps of 15 with 90, and take the last set a few past failure (meaning cheats). I do them all standing as I think that's better for practical strength. Doing so many early reps slows your progress, but I'll periodize it, meaning that I'll move back to sets at higher reps without so many lower level sets, in another month once I'm confident in my elbow.

I do this twice a week.

So far my elbow feels healthier than ever. I don't experience any pain or feeling of weakness in it. Which is a huge relief because I'd have had tennis elbow issues for decades.