KingBert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingBert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingBert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingBert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingBert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingBert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingBert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingBert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingBert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingBert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingBert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

God Bless the Houston Astros!

I wasn't a fan but I've changed my mind.
    This makes them America's team.

Hit One for Uvalde

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...alde-community

Hours after representatives of the Houston Astros hosted members of Texas' Uvalde community for a pregame event on Sunday, Alex Bregman delivered on one young fan's request for a home run.

Bregman's 16th homer came in the first inning off Cole Irvin and staked the Astros to a 2-0 lead over the Oakland Athletics.

"As soon as I got into the dugout, [manager] Dusty [Baker] goes, 'Hey, you hit one for Uvalde!'" said Bregman, who also contributed an RBI double in Houston's 6-3 victory.

The Astros chartered 10 buses to bring 500 family members and friends of the victims of the May 24 mass shooting at Robb Elementary School to Sunday's game for "Uvalde Strong Day."

The group attended a meet and greet where Baker, Bregman, Jose Altuve, Lance McCullers and Astros owner Jim Crane spoke and answered questions.

A little girl who was at the school at the time of the shooting didn't have a question for Altuve but rather a request. Wearing a shirt that read "Team Altuve,'' she asked the star second baseman to hit a home run for her.

While it was Bregman who came through with the home run, Altuve followed by doubling home two runs in the second inning as the American League West leaders built a big early lead en route to their fourth consecutive victory and a sweep of the Athletics.

The 500 people were part of a group of about 3,000 from Uvalde who received free tickets from the Astros to attend the game.

"It was great ... just to have them here to be able to watch an Astros win," Bregman said. "Hopefully, they had fun at the game and enjoyed it; hopefully, they can continue to have fun watching Astros baseball for years to come."

Faith Mata, whose younger sister, Tess, was one of 19 children killed in the shooting, threw out the ceremonial first pitch at Minute Maid Park.

Baker said he hoped the day could provide the families a small distraction as they continue to deal with the tragedy.

"This is what we're here for,'' he said. "We're not only here to play ball for our town, for ourselves, for our teammates, we're here to aid the healing of people.''

The team had several fundraising efforts at Sunday's game, with all the proceeds going to help those affected by the shooting.

"It was really cool, just anything we can do for them," Bregman said. "I'm glad they were here today ... I think it's really nice what the Astros have done to try and help the healing process."
    King of the Misc as Chosen by the 5 Kings
    Repped by clive (UK) Crew
    Repped by GMiscer (USA) Crew
    Repped by Jandels (NZ) Crew
    Repped by capowt (AUS) Crew
    Repped by notbadnotbrad (CA) Crew

YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    All of that fanservice and yet most of America will just smile when another hurricane kicks that worthless city's teeth in LMAO. Maybe the Astros can start donating trash cans for kids to hide in during the next school shooting.
    All it takes is Mookie Betts, Steph Curry, and Joe Burrow all sitting in the same car in order for one drunk driver to make the world a significantly better place.

gmenfan40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gmenfan40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gmenfan40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gmenfan40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gmenfan40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gmenfan40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gmenfan40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gmenfan40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gmenfan40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gmenfan40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gmenfan40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by YoungMetro24 View Post
    All of that fanservice and yet most of America will just smile when another hurricane kicks that worthless city's teeth in LMAO. Maybe the Astros can start donating trash cans for kids to hide in during the next school shooting.
    Strong this. Houston is just a New Orleans volume 2. They’ll get wiped out by a hurricane, peoples lives get ruined, but they have too much pride and honor to leave “their city”. So they stay to live in filth, high crime and chaos to do it all again in the next 3-5 years. (Ded fkn Srs)

KingBert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingBert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingBert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingBert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingBert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingBert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingBert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingBert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingBert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingBert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingBert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Strong anger for a good deed.

This is exactly why America needs this team more than ever.
    King of the Misc as Chosen by the 5 Kings
    Repped by clive (UK) Crew
    Repped by GMiscer (USA) Crew
    Repped by Jandels (NZ) Crew
    Repped by capowt (AUS) Crew
    Repped by notbadnotbrad (CA) Crew

YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by KingBert View Post

America needs a team of cheaters more than ever?

Maybe the Astros can start donating trash cans for kids to hide in during the next school shooting.
    All it takes is Mookie Betts, Steph Curry, and Joe Burrow all sitting in the same car in order for one drunk driver to make the world a significantly better place.

Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by YoungMetro24 View Post
    America needs a team of cheaters more than ever?

Maybe the Astros can start donating trash cans for kids to hide in during the next school shooting.
    Imagine only being up half of a game on the Braves after the way your team started this season. Never would have thought the Yankees would collapse before the Mets but everything changed after covid I guess.
    Professional Misc Rustler

"One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KingBert View Post

Braves already put one in the win column for America last year when forcing Manfred to hand them the trophy after stealing the AS game from the city.

All those "racists" in Georgia celebrating a WS for the world to see! Liberal cucks forced to watch in horror. There is no bigger type of win for America in 2021. I think we need a repeat in 2022 personally. Really drive the point home to everyone.

"One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

Originally Posted by SoutheastBeast1 View Post
    Imagine only being up half of a game on the Braves after the way your team started this season. Never would have thought the Yankees would collapse before the Mets but everything changed after covid I guess.
    What does this thread have to do with the Yankees you autistic Mayo lover?

skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fukn lol at this thread. Wow.

God bless easy pitching to hit!

It's over for the AL.

-SoutheastBeast1