BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Don’t forget dedicates “core work”

*dedicated

It doesn’t have to be complicated, time consuming or require tons of reps (or any “reps” at all)

Some favorites of mine:

Goblet squat iso holds
    High planks
    Back extension iso holds
    Ab wheel rollouts
    Reverse planks
    Side planks

Food for thought ������
    Last edited by BeginnerGainz; 08-15-2022 at 08:04 AM.

"If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants"
    -Sir Isaac Newton

paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I like hip thrusts. Did some last night with my wife. It feels real good when I'm done.
    Furnished rental houses in Coffeyville Kansas. Bills paid, weekly rates, full kitchens, washer/dryer, cable/wifi. For refinery contractors.

BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    I like hip thrusts. Did some last night with my wife. It feels real good when I'm done.
    Never change, Paul.
    Last edited by BeginnerGainz; 08-14-2022 at 11:51 AM.

"If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants"
    -Sir Isaac Newton

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    I alternate between ab wheel and dragon flag twice a week ATM

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I start every gym workout with abs and lower back exercises, it just feels tight and stable when i go do the real workout.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I feel that since most people will never see their lower abs why bother lol. Weighted crunches are my go to for upper.

MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Never found them necessary tbh.
    The big lifts did the work for me..
    -they are all essentially dynamic planks loaded way heavier
    My core is super well developed under the fluff.

I can see others wanting to do it tho for the look if they aren't blessed or some needing them for strength purposes for big lifts. *i need extra bicep and side delt work

I used them more as a test than a builder.
    Test sets always went up with my big lifts.

Only ones id Consider training are standing rollout cos they look cool.
    FMH crew - Couch.

Formerly grouchyjarhead GrouchyUSMC's Avatar
    GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I do a combination of low rep work for strength and higher rep stuff simply because of some of the endurance events I do.

Get-ups with kettlebells and sandbags. Ab wheel rollouts. A suspension trainer is a great way to get some serious core work in while hitting your major movements.

For the higher rep stuff, finishing a workout with 100 four count flutter kicks in as few sets as possible, or hello dollies, or leg raises. I like those too.

Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Planche, front lever, back lever...every day I do core. Yes, every day I do some form of those 3. Some days I also dragon flag, dragon press, hollow body, seated leg raise (don't lean back, lean forward), hanging L-sit, pressing L-sit and more.

Zero lower back pain, can just stand up without using arms/hands.
    ☆☆☆USA �яєω☆☆☆

Not Casca Berserk. Casca The Eternal Soldier

☆☆☆Perfectly Imperfect �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆What is the point of doing a bunch of reps if every rep you do is CRAP? �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆SuperStraight �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆snailsrus �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆High Five �яєω☆☆☆