Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Casual Conversation Protocol in Workplace

Co-workers are increasingly and uniformly asking personal questions that dont concern them.
    I'm already an outsider in the workplace but I enjoy the work and I'm good at it.
    I try to get along as much as possible.

But I'm seriously thinking of defaulting to "none of your business" when people ask personal questions in future.

Anyone gone this path? If yes, how has it worked out?
    ...and according to which an ensign might rank incomparably higher than a general, and according to which what was needed for success in the service was not effort or work, or courage, or perseverance, but only the knowledge of how to get on with those who can grant rewards, and he was himself often surprised at the rapidity of his success, and at the inability of others to understand these things

Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I just make up stories

Everyone thinks I have a dog. Googled some pics on an insta account and just steal those when people want to see pics lmao
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SoutheastBeast1 View Post
    I just make up stories

Everyone thinks I have a dog. Googled some pics on an insta account and just steal those when people want to see pics lmao
    Being a BS artist just doesn't come naturally to me.
    I cant do it.
    ...and according to which an ensign might rank incomparably higher than a general, and according to which what was needed for success in the service was not effort or work, or courage, or perseverance, but only the knowledge of how to get on with those who can grant rewards, and he was himself often surprised at the rapidity of his success, and at the inability of others to understand these things

headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Evil_D View Post
    Being a BS artist just doesn't come naturally to me.
    I cant do it.
    I’m like se beast.

I just make chit up, but keep it very vague. I also turn it back to the people inquiring and they love to run their mouths

Originally Posted by headturner1 View Post
    I’m like se beast.

I just make chit up, but keep it very vague. I also turn it back to the people inquiring and they love to run their mouths
    Thanks.
    That's 2 people now saying this.
    Can you give me an example of the sorts of things you'd make up?

bump

headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Evil_D View Post
    Thanks.
    That's 2 people now saying this.
    Can you give me an example of the sorts of things you'd make up?
    Usually starts with them asking first..

“Oh what did you last weekend?”
    “Just had a get together with family and relaxed”
    “That’s cool, I did blah blah blah blah”

I normally goad them a bit to act like I care, but I’m really looking at my phone or not listening while they tell a bunch of cool stories lol

CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bro, you don't have to make up BS stories like these two other posters.
    Just talk a little bit about what you do but don't go into details. Simple as that.
    if they ask for more, then you have to be very vague about it and they won't ask anymore questions.

Basically, the more you go into details, the more they'll ask.
    The more vague you are, the less they'll ask.

Done.

Originally Posted by CanardMedic View Post
    Bro, you don't have to make up BS stories like these two other posters.
    Just talk a little bit about what you do but don't go into details. Simple as that.
    if they ask for more, then you have to be very vague about it and they won't ask anymore questions.

Basically, the more you go into details, the more they'll ask.
    The more vague you are, the less they'll ask.

Done.
    I guess if you’re boring af this works, but I go to the miscer is an odd duck type, so probably nothing even worth talking about.

Oh yeah I sat around all weekend on the misc, fapped, and didn’t even lift. Not exactly suitable topics to bring up with coworkers

I guess if you’re boring af this works, but I go to the miscer is an odd duck type, so probably nothing even worth talking about.

Oh yeah I sat around all weekend on the misc, fapped, and didn’t even lift. Not exactly suitable topics to bring up with coworkers
    No, it's just that it's 2022, and I'm a responsible father while everyone else who lives in this city is a degenerate, childless loser.
    I have no interest in their lives.
    I dont have any interest in sharing mine with them.

RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

I literally told my coworkers I LDAR'd all weekend once and they thought it was funny as fuk. No one cares.
    Fitness connoisseur
    0.4 mg of party's over wake the FK up!
    "the personification of greatness"

Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't know what type of work you do or what type of questions they are asking, but as much as it sucks, engaging in the stupid small talk and cliche conversations to establish personable relationships with your coworkers is a huge factor to being successful in professional environments.

The most significant thing I have ever learned from leadership training is camaraderie is greater than competency. Even if you are the smartest and best at what you do, people are going to listen and follow the people they trust and have a closer relationship with and be more successful than you. Also when new management comes in and starts asking around about who to let go, you don't want to be the guy noone knows anything about or cares to speak up for so it it really is very important to your business to manage relationships in the workplace and share a little about yourself.

I don’t have the brass to say that… I mean I don’t ldar, but even if I did, I’d feel like they think I’m a loser, which they may anyways so Jfl @ me

Caucasian, Bro/Brah/Bruh AlBHappy's Avatar
    AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I received an HR notice to schedule a "stay" interview with HR because culture is important and wanted my voice to be heard.

DELETE. I'm not telling some 28 year old woke Canadiasian from Vancouver anything. They're looking for gotcha quotes to be usd against you.

11 years 6 more months to go.

_zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I just act boring, short, and straight with them if they ask. I don't make friends in the workplace; I work.

Most people think I'm straight as an arrow, but I will fly to across the country or Europe for a weekend rager and come back, tell no one, and act like nothing happened.

If I take a vacation. I may tell them the vicinity if they ask, but usually just say "it was great" and don't go into details like so many people are dying to do. I'd rather they don't know a thing.
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞