Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

WTF. Trips Brought Back Hit Row Now?!

Not a fan of theirs though their theme song was catchy.

Is Trips just bringing back most of the fired NXT guys. Makes you think if it was really budget cuts that all these guys were let go. (except the fat one for making fun of Pajeets)

Where is the other dude though? Swerve. The dude who puts his fist on his forehead as if asking for a facial? Now HR is calling themselves the OG3. They were 4!!!

Wonder how Vince feels about all these too. Hit Row. Kai. Dexter. Kross.
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew

make my nephew an egg yieldtonothing's Avatar
    yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    swerve is in aew. he's 1/2 of the tag champs with keith lee
    heart also wants what the dick wants

Registered Elephant BigElephant's Avatar
    BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Which one was the guy that used to brush his eyebrows with a toothbrush? He was lulzy

LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good for them. As I recall, the girl in Hit Row was let go because she refused the vax.

Aw fuk that means Nia Jax is coming back soon, isn't she
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Glow, glow, glow your boat

masterfulsky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masterfulsky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masterfulsky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masterfulsky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masterfulsky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masterfulsky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masterfulsky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masterfulsky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masterfulsky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masterfulsky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masterfulsky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    thatll put butts in the seats
    To the handicapped guy who stole my bag-
    You can hide but you cant run

BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Pretty cringe act, but understand they have certain demographics to try and pander to. Thought that was what Street Profits were there for though?

Ripper908 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ripper908 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ripper908 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ripper908 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ripper908 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ripper908 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ripper908 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ripper908 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ripper908 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ripper908 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ripper908 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I remember awhile back hhh did an interview with dave palumbo and he said one of the biggest problems raw had was the 3 hour time slot

watched raw for the first time in years a few mondays ago and couldn't believe all the filler and recaps.

2 hours of quality > 3 hours of quantity
    Stats: 6 foot, 240 pounds
    Cane Corso Crew

Registered User SmithMachineGuy's Avatar
    SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    He's bringing in too many NXT guys.
    Most of the audience never watched NXT, and they guys he's bringing in were like a blip in the radar on the main roster.
    For sure bring guys in, but you can't rely on the audience having a working knowledge of NXT from years ago. I guess they could use video packages to remind everyone. But having Karion Cross, or Dexter Loomis be the shock surprise appearances, they need to realize most of their audience is going to react like, "who dis?"
    ^^^()()GERMANIC CREW()()^^^

☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆

☆☆☆SuperStraight cяєω☆☆☆

ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by yieldtonothing View Post
    swerve is in aew. he's 1/2 of the tag champs with keith lee
    Oh, didnt know that! I mean I know Keith is in AEW, but not Swerve.

Anyway, as of the OG 3 Hit Row were talking about, I guess the Top Dolla answered it in a recent interview. It was always them in the indies, and it was Trips' idea to add Swerve for Hit Row:

“Even when Hunter was not in NXT, even when we went up to SmackDown, even when we got released, I never stopped talking to Hunter. We had talked a lot already about hopefully working together in the future. I sent him clips of the stuff we were doing. I sent him clips from GCW, ACW in Trinidad, and clips of me and [Ashante] working together as a tag team, letting him know the band was still together. Swerve being added to Hit Row was a Hunter call. Hunter added Swerve to Hit Row because he already saw what we had been doing for a year and was like, ‘This is a good opportunity to debut a faction instead of a tag team with a manager.’ It was cool, it was a good idea, it clearly worked, but Hunter saw it when it was just the three of us. He knew what we were capable of from jump.”

“When he gets the reins and is like, ‘I want to bring my guys back,’ we were one of his top priorities to get back because he knew what we could bring to the table. About a week and a half ago, he hit me up and was like, ‘How are the rest of the guys?’ ‘We’re good.’ None of us wasted time this whole time. I was on tour, I did shows in New Orleans and LA for music, wrestled at GCW, MCW, ACW. [B-Fab] lives in Columbia, so she was doing her thing down there, modeling. [Ashante] was doing acting stuff in Atlanta and LA, model stuff. We never stopped training and being ready. He was like, ‘How fast can I act and get you guys here?’ This was on Wednesday of last week. ‘If you really want us, we can be there tomorrow.’ We ended up having a Zoom call with him, the three of us, and planned out what would happen the next couple of days. This week, we got physicals and contracts. I don’t know how the story broke that I was going to be there, but I knew it wasn’t somebody with all the information because they didn’t know [B-Fab] was going to be there, which we played into. When Me and [Ashante] came through the curtain, you thought it was just going to be us, and we had [B-Fab] come through last. ‘Yeah, she’s here too.’ She’s an important part of the group.”
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew

BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SmithMachineGuy View Post
    He's bringing in too many NXT guys.
    Most of the audience never watched NXT, and they guys he's bringing in were like a blip in the radar on the main roster.
    For sure bring guys in, but you can't rely on the audience having a working knowledge of NXT from years ago. I guess they could use video packages to remind everyone. But having Karion Cross, or Dexter Loomis be the shock surprise appearances, they need to realize most of their audience is going to react like, "who dis?"
    Some of these moves make it feel like he’s catering to some of the smark fans who might otherwise be tuning into AEW to watch various NXT favorites try to make it there.

Top Dolla might have spent time wrestling, but clearly didn’t spend time getting rid of the twinkies. Really unimposing big man visually.
    Last edited by BrickEX; 08-14-2022 at 05:38 PM.

Originally Posted by BrickEX View Post
    Some of these moves make it feel like he’s catering to some of the smark fans who might otherwise be tuning into AEW to watch various NXT favorites try to make it there.

Top Dolla might have spent time wrestling, but clearly didn’t spend time getting rid of the twinkies. Really unimposing big man visually.
    Yeah, he is bringing so many small guys. I really dont want that repeat in Survivor Series when Cole won the RAW vs SD vs NXT match. Very unbelievable.

Anyway, I just realized Top Dolla was the host of that History Channel's WWE Treasures show. He is the dude who goes with the legends to try and recover some old wrestling stuff. Seems like a cool dude in the show, esp. with the one where they were looking for Taker's jacket. Taker told Top Dolla he better not see TD wearing his jacket in social media. lol
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew

squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Pretty cringe act, but understand they have certain demographics to try and pander to. Thought that was what Street Profits were there for though?
    I thought that was New Day. Just as cringe.

Street Profits for blacks who are sports fans.
    Hit Row for blacks who are rap fans.
    New Day for happy black guys who are not into sportd/rap.
    Carmelo Hayes and Trip for black guys who wanna keep it real, dawg.

Personally, I only like Carmelo. He is kinda cool and very athletic. The rest are meh.
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew

papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    B-Fab is a wrestling school entry level student (yes, saw her on NXT). She will be fine if they keep as a valet and don't have her wrestle until she is ready.

Top Dolla should be a good addition on the mic since most WWE promos sound like bad actors memorizing a script.

Ashante Adonis didn't really do much on 205 LIVE to stand out.
    He is a veteran that served in the military so respect for that.