Thatdudelopez is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Angry I lost weight and then I gained it back

So I used to workout a lot. I lost 50lbs (230-180) by running a lot and doing weight training back when i was 17 in 2017. From then I’ve stayed in the 195-220 range. But in 2020 I hurt my leg really bad and was basically bedridden for 2020 and 2021. I now weigh 260 and the weight keeps piling on. I can’t run except on the eliptical and Idk what to do to lose it. I wanna get to 175. I eat a lot too and I just quit smoking so it’s hard to stay under 2000 calls. What daily habits can I include to lose weight that won’t make my leg hurt? It hurts if I run but I can walk. Thankd

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Stop eating so much. Seriously, its all going to come down to eating less calories than you burn. Very little of your daily calorie burn is through exercise.

And you don't need to eat under 2000 cals, even 2200 cals is probably a good deficit for you at 260 pounds if you're getting some movement throughout the day.

Go back 1 page, read the Dont Look Past the Basics sticky thread near the top of the forum.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Restrict what you eat to unprocessed foods and you probably find it easier to maintain lower calorie intake. Vegetables of all kinds, fruit, meat, eggs, beans, lentils etc.

Thatdudelopez is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by xsquid99 View Post
    Stop eating so much. Seriously, its all going to come down to eating less calories than you burn. Very little of your daily calorie burn is through exercise.

And you don't need to eat under 2000 cals, even 2200 cals is probably a good deficit for you at 260 pounds if you're getting some movement throughout the day.

Go back 1 page, read the Dont Look Past the Basics sticky thread near the top of the forum.
    If little of our daily calorie burn is from exercise what other things burn calories

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Thatdudelopez View Post
    If little of our daily calorie burn is from exercise what other things burn calories
    Living life. Exercise accounts for a miniscule portion of that.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

benosOnline is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You can burn a lot of cals walking. My primary cardio is walking.

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Thatdudelopez View Post
    https://flexfuellife.com/wp-content/...87285088_o.jpg
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.