Page 105 of 107 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,150 of 3206
    rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Phil9 View Post
    “Oreo you think aha!”

Sums it all up.
    That’s the smartest thing you’ve said all night. Well done!

Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rampagefc77 View Post
    That’s the smartest thing you’ve said all night. Well done!

Which is light years ahead of anything you are providing. When you are ready to discuss what the court has actually said about this case, let everyone know. No one gives a fuk about your personal feelings or opinions in a legal case.

rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Which is light years ahead of anything you are providing. When you are ready to discuss what the court has actually said about this case, let everyone know. No one gives a fuk about your personal feelings or opinions in a legal case.
    I have been arguing the facts my friend. You just refuse to acknowledge them.

Bringing up ruling from previous cases matters. The Clinton one being the most relevant.

You are pretending that the Biden admin thought it was a good idea to raid a former presidents home over unclassified documents. Are you really naive enough to believe that? After that former president wrote a memo that he was declassifying russiagate documents before ge left the office… hmm… let’s put some pieces together here… I know it’s tough…

Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have been arguing the facts my friend. You just refuse to acknowledge them.

Bringing up ruling from previous cases matters. The Clinton one being the most relevant.

You are pretending that the Biden admin thought it was a good idea to raid a former presidents home over unclassified documents. Are you really naive enough to believe that? After that former president wrote a memo that he was declassifying russiagate documents before ge left the office… hmm… let’s put some pieces together here… I know it’s tough…

Can’t discuss what the court stated. Nor show evidence these documents have anything to do with Russia. Got it.

Noliberals4 is not very helpful. (-500) Noliberals4 is not very helpful. (-500) Noliberals4 is not very helpful. (-500) Noliberals4 is not very helpful. (-500) Noliberals4 is not very helpful. (-500) Noliberals4 is not very helpful. (-500) Noliberals4 is not very helpful. (-500) Noliberals4 is not very helpful. (-500) Noliberals4 is not very helpful. (-500) Noliberals4 is not very helpful. (-500) Noliberals4 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Can’t discuss what the court stated. Nor show evidence these documents have anything to do with Russia. Got it.
    One of the reasons I changed my mind about all of this is because I actually read the court case.

So I can see why Trumpers are avoiding reading the court case like the plague.
    Republicans are weak men who pretend to be strong

Democrats are strong men who pretend to be weak

Originally Posted by Noliberals4 View Post
    One of the reasons I changed my mind about all of this is because I actually read the court case.

So I can see why Trumpers are avoiding reading the court case like the plague.

Oh, you changed your mind? Didn’t notice. What made you in the case?

Noliberals4 is not very helpful. (-500) Noliberals4 is not very helpful. (-500) Noliberals4 is not very helpful. (-500) Noliberals4 is not very helpful. (-500) Noliberals4 is not very helpful. (-500) Noliberals4 is not very helpful. (-500) Noliberals4 is not very helpful. (-500) Noliberals4 is not very helpful. (-500) Noliberals4 is not very helpful. (-500) Noliberals4 is not very helpful. (-500) Noliberals4 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Oh, you changed your mind? Didn’t notice. What made you in the case?
    We were debating the "process" too much. The President can declassify with any process he wants - but he still HAS to declassify them. It's like when a President pardons someone. He can pardon anyone he wants (federally) for any reason, but he still HAS to pardon. He can't claim he pardoned someone AFTER his Presidency.

Dumb ass Trump kept the classified markings on the documents. Therefore I no longer believed he actually declassified them. If he just grabbed a pair of scissors or white out and cut out/erased the "Top Secret" from each document, then he could claim he declassified them. But Trump, in his usual lazy and dumb ass fashion, couldn't do that. Therefore, even though he took the documents as President he kept them classified.

We were debating the "process" too much. The President can declassify with any process he wants - but he still HAS to declassify them. It's like when a President pardons someone. He can pardon anyone he wants (federally) for any reason, but he still HAS to pardon. He can't claim he pardoned someone AFTER his Presidency.

Dumb ass Trump kept the classified markings on the documents. Therefore I no longer believed he actually declassified them. If he just grabbed a pair of scissors or white out and cut out/erased the "Top Secret" from each document, then he could claim he declassified them. But Trump, in his usual lazy and dumb ass fashion, couldn't do that. Therefore, even though he took the documents as President he kept them classified.

Yeah, it’s sorta like you said with the pardoning power and Trump claiming he can declassify something just by thinking about it.

No one ever claimed the president can’t declassify (or pardon) someone but there has to be some evidence of it since it can’t be done retroactively post-presidency. Imagine if a president leaves office and two years later claimed they pardoned someone while president without at least some evidence of the procedure actually being done?

Of course, no one here wants to actually address why Trump’s lawyers aren’t trying to argue declassification took place.

Yeah, it’s sorta like you said with the pardoning power and Trump claiming he can declassify something just by thinking about it.

No one ever claimed the president can’t declassify (or pardon) someone but there has to be some evidence of it since it can’t be done retroactively post-presidency. Imagine if a president leaves office and two years later claimed they pardoned someone while president without at least some evidence of the procedure actually being done?

Of course, no one here wants to actually address why Trump’s lawyers aren’t trying to argue declassification took place.
    Yup. The Judge that Kane89 told me about made a great point: he pointed at the classified markings and said "Are you going to tell me under penalty of perjury that Trump declassified these as President?"

To me, the key was the classified markings still being there. If Trump got rid of those, then he could claim they were declassified. OR if he even told someone (that can be proven) that he declassified them. There is no set process a President has to go through, but he does have to have one.

Seatard made a great point earlier in that Trump may have WANTED these to actually still technically be classified, but Biden (being an alpha) called Trump on his bluff and now Trump is scrambling.

Yup. The Judge that Kane89 told me about made a great point: he pointed at the classified markings and said "Are you going to tell me under penalty of perjury that Trump declassified these as President?"

To me, the key was the classified markings still being there. If Trump got rid of those, then he could claim they were declassified. OR if he even told someone (that can be proven) that he declassified them. There is no set process a President has to go through, but he does have to have one.

Seatard made a great point earlier in that Trump may have WANTED these to actually still technically be classified, but Biden (being an alpha) called Trump on his bluff and now Trump is scrambling.
    I can imagine the argument before the Supreme Court now.

“A president can declassify anything at any time for any reason with any process. Simply speaking the classified material instantly makes it declassified. The act of taking the documents can be considered a declassification event. Writing a memo or a tweet broadly declassifying certain documents can also be seen as a declassification event. This is granted by the constitution.”

“Yes, but did the president white out the word classified?”

“Uh…no. No white out was used.”

“Then off to jail!”

“A president can declassify anything at any time for any reason with any process. Simply speaking the classified material instantly makes it declassified. The act of taking the documents can be considered a declassification event. Writing a memo or a tweet broadly declassifying certain documents can also be seen as a declassification event. This is granted by the constitution.”

“Then off to jail!”
    If they were declassified, why did they have classification markings on them while in private citizen Trump's possession?

You CAN declassify anything with any process, but you still have to actually do it, and Trump did not do it (as President).

Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

“Then off to jail!”

A president can declassify the documents themselves, he can also give the authority/clearance to people allowing them to view classified documents.

Simply possessing or talking about classified documents doesn't necessarily instantly declassify them.

The actions Trump didn't take as president say as much as the ones he did, and with all of the resources available to the president he knew exactly what he was doing.

And I wouldn't rely on the Supreme Court here, they are no friends of Trump.

Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Or you could’ve read what was posted weeks ago. That the declassification is a red herring. Trump could present evidence tomorrow that he formally and systematically declassified every document at Maralago. Doesn’t matter. None of the three federal criminal statutes are dependent on classification status.
    "Seen in the light of evolution, biology is, perhaps, intellectually the most satisfying and inspiring science. Without that light it becomes a pile of sundry facts -- some of them interesting or curious but making no meaningful picture as a whole."

XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If there's one thing Ari's good for, it's deflection.
    Right wing politics is the new counter-culture.
    Wincel: "I'm saying even the govt of China, while brutal at times, is NOT our enemy. Period."
    Has Beowulf10 ever experienced true love? Where did he go?
    Education is humanity's key to salvation.
    The 2nd Cold War has begun.

Returning some videotapes Midgetkiller's Avatar
    Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thank you for the lecture pretending that we have seen basic principles of law and justice followed over the last 6 years.

By all accounts, those are long gone. The only rational position is one of extreme skepticism given all that we have seen.
    Yeah it's very rational so pretend it's okay that people should be believed on their word despite every aspect in reality going against it.

Yeah uhu...

Come on rampage, you're not a stupid guy and I'm 100% sure you actually get it. There is a big difference between being skeptical (which I always am, exactly why I have my stance in this investigation) and simply defending a single man. If you are pretending to be skeptical of the government and justice then you also can't maintain support of a president pretending he declassified documents by THINKING of it. That would also undermine the legal system and would constitute a HUGE liabillty.

Justice and a legal system as a whole are never perfect. There are flawed actors at work in almost every legal process. But lets not pretend it's built in Trump's disadvantage. He's immensely rich, powerful and a former president. This is the reason as to why he has been treated with white gloves so far. But it's currently looking as if he actually did something wrong. He should get shet for that. But you and I both know that he won't see the inside of a jail cell unless he had the most sensitive information AND there's reason to believe other unauthorized people had access to these documents. I'd find it hard to believe he has done that too, but time will tell.

And if you want a legal system where you don't have to prove what you claim, you're advocating for complete anarchy.

The truth is you're stanning for a crooked man and not justice or a functional government or legal system. It's more emotion and no (valid) rationality. You base your own judgement on your political alliance and then you pretend that that is what you are fighting. It's insane from start to finish. You're trying to find every excuse in the book for what has happened, from assuming Trump always tells the truth (despite going against his own rules every step of the way) to assuming the entire DOJ and FBI are crooked. Also despite Trump encountering his own handpicked people along the entire way. If this was about a democrat, you'd be dancing and meme-ing instead of pretending we live in some completely corrupt state where republicans are hunted down (instead of being let off the hook every day, as with any politician).
    Permanent reminder that MBisonSon is a fgt => https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181456073
    Permanent reminder of his cowardly and embarrassing response => https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181466023 (if this link is dead, the cuckening is complete)

Originally Posted by XterraRob View Post
    If there's one thing Ari's good for, it's deflection.

Everyone here is discussing the topic but you at the moment, phagg0t.

z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Trump's not going to have sex with you no matter how hard you defend him.
    Bro, come on... he's not delusional and thinks that would ever happen; he just wants a couple of pumps down his throathole and be on his way.
    Deepfat: "I guarantee I beat you by at least 6 strokes. Afterwards, I'll slide my thick conservative cawk in your old lady just to finish the job."

z4: "So when are you available in September to play?"

Deep: "On second thought, I don't play golf with broads. You're such a scumbag that I'd be much more inclined to just slap the chit out of you."

z4: "MMA match works, too. So when are you available this month?

Deep: "I won't subject myself to being in the presence of a scumbag."

Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

There are actually retards here who think it's completely possible for any former president to just claim they declassified certain documents back in the day.

It makes you wonder... Are they retarded or just immense cocksuckers? Imagine pretending you're saying you're against big government, skeptical of government, pro cold hard justice and... You... Give one guy unlimited powers for all of eternity and he needs to provide 0 proof of his actual actions even though it goes against every bit of reality.
    Permanent reminder that MBisonSon is a fgt => https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181456073
    Permanent reminder of his cowardly and embarrassing response => https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181466023 (if this link is dead, the cuckening is complete)

Originally Posted by Midgetkiller View Post
    There are actually retards here who think it's completely possible for any former president to just claim they declassified certain documents back in the day.

It makes you wonder... Are they retarded or just immense cocksuckers? Imagine pretending you're saying you're against big government, skeptical of government, pro cold hard justice and... You... Give one guy unlimited powers for all of eternity and he needs to provide 0 proof of his actual actions even though it goes against every bit of reality.

Worst part is even Trump’s lawyers aren’t making the arguments seen in this thread. I guess that’s the difference between Miscing and reality in court. That’s why people like Rob just do drive-bys to troll and Rampage completely avoids the court proceedings.

Gilligan’s meltdown earlier was beyond hilarious though.

BearyManilowe has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BearyManilowe has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BearyManilowe has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BearyManilowe has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BearyManilowe has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BearyManilowe has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BearyManilowe has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BearyManilowe has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BearyManilowe has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BearyManilowe has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BearyManilowe has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The walls are closing in this time.
    ***Mariah Carey is my 10/10 Crew***

Worst part is even Trump’s lawyers aren’t making the arguments seen in this thread. I guess that’s the difference between Miscing and reality in court. That’s why people like Rob just do drive-bys to troll and Rampage completely avoids the court proceedings.

No no, that's all happening in an altered reality.

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bignpisst View Post
    C'mon now I would expect your skills to be a little more sharp after defending orange bozo for so long
    and I'd expect someone from the left after 6 yrs to stop making homoeotic fan fiction involving trump.
    yet here we are.

NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You wanna know how I know you know nothing about the law and your opinion means dick?

I end emails with LLM around my name, you end them with “please president Trump let me finally suck your cock”.

That’s why your legal vision is based on copium and mine is based om facts and knowledge. This also might be why I’ve been right every step of the way and you’ve been looking like a complete and utter retard.

You pretend this all means nothing, including literally the judge’s decisions… And ‘we’ are living in an ‘altered’ reality? LMAO bish, this is the actual reality. You’re trying to live in fantasy land, giving up your dignity for some dude who would fuk you over in a heartbeat lmao. Keep talking about TDS, I give no shets about Trump. I just want justice. If he has done nothing wrong, he should walk. If he did something wrong, he should get punished. Also a basic principle you seem to be missing all the time. And all I did was lay down some basic principles but you and other tards couldn’t handle it because that would be bad for your daddy.

You’d rather defend Trump and accept huge liabilities rather than adhere to basic principles of law/justice… Sad. Sounds like you have too many feelings in the mix.

I guess your grounding in reality kinda erodes when you keep on writing love letters to/about another man.

It’s clear your jimmies are immensely rustled, which is highly enjoyable for me. You keep waiting for my tears and I’ll enjoy this constant stream I’ve had coming from you since the beginning, right now.
    did not read.
    lol.

Thank you for the lecture pretending that we have seen basic principles of law and justice followed over the last 6 years.

By all accounts, those are long gone. The only rational position is one of extreme skepticism given all that we have seen.
    fuk dude, you read all that?
    respect.

Yup that's what changed my mind. I was wondering why the lawyers weren't arguing that then I found out he actually kept the classified markings on them. What a dumb ass. Although I think Trump wanted to keep them classified on purpose but Biden called out his bluff, and now Trump is shook.

Even if Trump gets out of this unscathed, he is clearly unfit to be President.

Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    105 pages, Mueller and Avenatti inpeach him yet?
    * Tennessee Titans* * St. Louis Cards*

Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    did not read.
    lol.
    Every time you get cucked you have to pretend reading is hard. Well.. It might actually be hard for you ofc.

Every time you get cucked you have to pretend reading is hard. Well.. It might actually be hard for you ofc.
    you posted a war & peace length rant about how you aren't mentally ill.

think about that.
    now think about why someone wouldn't read past the first sentence of something like that.

and your only comeback is "you got cucked"?

just lol.

seek help.

Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    the DOJ raided a former president.
    They executed a search warrant for the premises of a suspected criminal.

Originally Posted by Seatard View Post
    They executed a search warrant for the premises of a suspected criminal.
    which criminal act are they charging him with again?

Page 105 of 107 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 LastLast