cjhadley82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hand Grip Exercises

I am starting to work out and I am trying to improve my grip strength. I am trying to figure out the best way to do this. My question is what is a good routine for hand grippers? Do I need to use it everyday? Another question is do I need to have my arm extended, I mean not have my elbow bent. I am new at this and I am trying to figure out what to do.

Zenyatus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My friend, you need to have two things for good autonomy, a strong grip and a strong wrist, why? well, you need a strong grip to hold bigger weights like dumbells, and a strong wrist so your hand doesn't bend when holding, for example, a bench press.

For your grip: Hand grips, dead hangs, farmer's walk and even dead lift

To strengthen your wrists and forearms: Wrist Curl, Reverse Wrist Curl and Hammer Curl

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Static holds - hanging from a pullup bar or holding a heavy barbell (with double overhand grip, not alternating grip) would probably be better and more closely related to lifting