Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    boyos look up MARYLANDS average income and education rank in the country. Y'all cry about a couple of schools in the city while ignoring the rest of my beautiful state. And yes the city is largely an embarrassment on many levels and needs to be fixed. And fixed by going old school in education requirements/expectations and a bigly increase in policing and putting violent criminals away for a long time.

That said, the city has some amazing parts that enhance life as a Marylander and these parts are growing. The chithole parts of the city are matched by the chithole, Trump loving parts of the Eastern Shore. Where it's basically West Virginia east. Luckily, like the city, the citizens of this chithole area are largely small in number.

One tall ass Polak tranceNhouse's Avatar
    tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yet all of you will still reply to his posts, even when proven to be a complete troll. The MISC isn't what it used to be.
    6'5 master race.

****!!FLORIDA CREW!!****
    ****!!POLSKA CREW!!****

kingmanaverage has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kingmanaverage has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kingmanaverage has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kingmanaverage has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kingmanaverage has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kingmanaverage has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kingmanaverage has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kingmanaverage has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kingmanaverage has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kingmanaverage has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kingmanaverage has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    orrr just ironic humour?
    “Steroids is now just a word that the lazy and ignorant use to describe any guy that has more muscle and dedication than them”– Mike O'Hearn

"I am like getting the feeling of cumming in the gym; I'm getting the feeling of cumming at home; I'm getting the feeling of cumming backstage; when I pump up, when I pose out in front of 5000 people I get the same feeling, so I am cumming day and night. It's terrific, right? So you know, I am in heaven."

DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That is the same way elterrible got outed as SS. I think most of the aggressive liberals are alts and this is confirmation. It is sad, in a mental health sort of way, that there are liberals who feel the need to do this. We just need to catch the other alts.
    RIP Snailsrus

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SillieBazzillie View Post
    Embarrassed? When I had the bag, I got the ostomy reversed a year ago, but I did have the bag for 7 months, and yes it was pretty embarrassing.

I'm still not close to normal even now but I'm much closer and luckier than many who have to go through what I've had to.

I'm certainly a bigger jackass now than I was before.
    We're talking about it, I thought you had like 6" or so of your intestines removed? Hence my advice on shoring up things gut-wise, someone thought you were past the point of no return but I was figuring whatever conditions led you to the poop bag could be mitigated with a lot of attention.

Not implying you were reckless/stupid before, who the fuk knows -- sometimes people just get dealt a bad hand when it comes to health and you seem reasonably fit, healthy and normal (physically at least) in your avi.... so it's not a case like NYPat (rip) where his problems were brought on by his bad habits, laziness, gluttony and disgusting lifestyle.

Anyway, hope you're doing better, seems like you are. Shore up as best you can your health, you only get one body.
    [QUOTE=NYPat;1643996443]1. Vaccines are safe and effective. That has already been proven. The end.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Bodhy;1652563713]And when you match with ladyboys, it is incredibly easy to set up fuks as well; no pretense at all to being charming, debonair, witty, conversational. Just a straight up, no BS proposition with minimal fuss.[/QUOTE]

Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    boyos look up MARYLANDS average income and education rank in the country. Y'all cry about a couple of schools in the city while ignoring the rest of my beautiful state. And yes the city is largely an embarrassment on many levels and needs to be fixed. And fixed by going old school in education requirements/expectations and a bigly increase in policing and putting violent criminals away for a long time.

That said, the city has some amazing parts that enhance life as a Marylander and these parts are growing. The chithole parts of the city are matched by the chithole, Trump loving parts of the Eastern Shore. Where it's basically West Virginia east. Luckily, like the city, the citizens of this chithole area are largely small in number.

Exactly - ignore the chithole City areas and look at the rest of this amazing state!!!

Stern Crew

SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    We're talking about it, I thought you had like 6" or so of your intestines removed? Hence my advice on shoring up things gut-wise, someone thought you were past the point of no return but I was figuring whatever conditions led you to the poop bag could be mitigated with a lot of attention.

Not implying you were reckless/stupid before, who the fuk knows -- sometimes people just get dealt a bad hand when it comes to health and you seem reasonably fit, healthy and normal (physically at least) in your avi.... so it's not a case like NYPat (rip) where his problems were brought on by his bad habits, laziness, gluttony and disgusting lifestyle.

Anyway, hope you're doing better, seems like you are. Shore up as best you can your health, you only get one body.
    I wish it was 6 inches. Whole colon gone and small intestine hooked to butt.

I do not recommend.

Originally Posted by Retoaded View Post
    Exactly - ignore the chithole City areas and look at the rest of this amazing state!!!

Haha, love the land mass maps that show were people want to live and where they don't want to live. Take out the red areas and Baltimore City (about 400k residents) and Maryland would dominate every other state in education level and income.

Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Haha, love the land mass maps that show were people want to live and where they don't want to live. Take out the red areas and Baltimore City (about 400k residents) and Maryland would dominate every other state in education level and income.
    Yeah DC and suburbs (the ruling class) absolutely swing that wildly in favor of Maryland. I used to live in Silver Springs inside the Beltway a long time ago.
    Stern Crew

Originally Posted by Retoaded View Post
    Yeah DC and suburbs (the ruling class) absolutely swing that wildly in favor of Maryland. I used to live in Silver Springs inside the Beltway a long time ago.
    Actually if you took out the DC burbs, Maryland's average income would drop quite a few spots. I always wondered how there is sooo much money to be made not working for the government working for companies that work for the government. Plus there's so many damn lawyers here it's SAD.

Snakin down your chimney InVentive44's Avatar
    InVentive44 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InVentive44 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InVentive44 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InVentive44 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InVentive44 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InVentive44 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InVentive44 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InVentive44 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InVentive44 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InVentive44 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InVentive44 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I like how Sillie just disregards the entire topic of the thread like nothing has happened.
    Superstraight Crew
    AntiVaxx Crew
    COVID is a joke Crew

freeheeler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freeheeler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freeheeler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freeheeler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freeheeler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freeheeler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freeheeler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freeheeler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freeheeler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freeheeler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freeheeler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    And fixed by going old school in education requirements/expectations and a bigly increase in policing and putting violent criminals away for a long time.

Everything liberals fight against
    Scubastevo :-What percentage of women have STDs? (serious) If I just wanted to go bareback with any girl that I could get with, what are my chances of ending up bed ridden with STDs?

Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lmao what a fuking moron
    If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not to piss on everyone’s parade, but is it possible he was just speaking in the third person?

Originally Posted by Judgment View Post
    Not to piss on everyone’s parade, but is it possible he was just speaking in the third person?
    Ol' Sillie would never speak in third person. Sillie thinks that's a douchebag move.

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    he has a long history of forgetting which account he was logged into when quoting himself in order to cheer himself on.

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No. You do not quote yourself and engage in conversation with yourself while referring to yourself in 3rd person.
    [QUOTE=NYPat;1643996443]1. Vaccines are safe and effective. That has already been proven. The end.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Bodhy;1652563713]And when you match with ladyboys, it is incredibly easy to set up fuks as well; no pretense at all to being charming, debonair, witty, conversational. Just a straight up, no BS proposition with minimal fuss.[/QUOTE]

Mountaineer92 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mountaineer92 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mountaineer92 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mountaineer92 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mountaineer92 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mountaineer92 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mountaineer92 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mountaineer92 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mountaineer92 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mountaineer92 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mountaineer92 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    guess he needsto have convos with himself before he goes
    PUREBLOOD CREW
    Star Wars is for phagggots crew
    Terminate EOD crew
    Free Andrew Tate Crew

xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    No. You do not quote yourself and engage in conversation with yourself while referring to yourself in 3rd person.
    This. That's not normal behavior.
    **Doesn't have a sig crew**

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by xxAchillesxx View Post
    This. That's not normal behavior.
    oh, but he claims it is.

too bad it's only normal for sillie and the mental case pretending to be a middle aged woman on the main misc.

NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You know what Sillie, I guess when we consider Trump's frauding, likely criminal past, it's not surprising in the least that a judge would OK a search warrant on his tacky Florida pad.

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NYPat View Post
    You know what Sillie, I guess when we consider Trump's frauding, likely criminal past, it's not surprising in the least that a judge would OK a search warrant on his tacky Florida pad.
    Gj switching accounts this time
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Slava Rossii

goody1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goody1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goody1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goody1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goody1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goody1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goody1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goody1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goody1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goody1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goody1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Even if true which I don’t believe it is, that doesn’t make it any less pathetic.

1fast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 1fast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 1fast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 1fast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 1fast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 1fast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 1fast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 1fast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 1fast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 1fast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 1fast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    he has a long history of forgetting which account he was logged into when quoting himself in order to cheer himself on.
    this.

so pathetic lol

BeachPro11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeachPro11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeachPro11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeachPro11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeachPro11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeachPro11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeachPro11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeachPro11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeachPro11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeachPro11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeachPro11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sillie a few things...

1. You refuse to even acknowledge the point of this thread. Instead derailing it with what you hope is sympathy towards your physical ailments. It wasn't even until someone brought up talking in the 3rd person until you even talked on topic about the OP. Why? And why do you feel the need to make up alts to back up your sillie posts? It is extremely odd behavior for a grown man to do.

2. You know you have multiple alias's on this site. We know you have multiple alias's on this site. For example does the name James Francis ring a bell? Just own up to it. No one respects a liar.

3. I think you are a decent guy at heart but you have some DEEP psychological issues going on. To make multiple alias's on a body building website just to back up your version of reality? Very very VERY odd thing to do.

4. And this all goes back to your very toxic way of thinking overall on this site and how it relates to your physical health issues. Go back and read your posts. 90% of them contain the words "cultists, orange idiot, idiots etc" and generally are mean spirited and posts of a 15 year old ranting. Not of a 50 something year old man. And if you are this way on this board? Then chances are you are this way in real life as well. And if you are that way.....so very very toxic...that angry state of mental health absolutely spills over to your physical health. I have an identical twin brother. He is exactly like you. To a T. Toxic. Always angry. Jealous of others. Making up lies and schemes to 'get other people' he dislikes. Like myself. He absolutely hates me. I mean he went so far as to pretend he was a girl and emailed my wife and said I was cheating on her with this girl lol. And that is just the tip of the iceberg of the things he has done. He has gotten to the point where we just had a big family reunion at our family cottage in Higgins Lake Mi and he wouldn't even show up because he has alienated so many members of our family. He is a complete psycho and I am embarrassed he is my twin bro. His stress levels are always off the charts to the point where he makes himself sick.

And guess what else he has had for 20 years now? Severe health issues. 3 heart attacks. Kidney stones. Sick a lot. Despite being an athlete and weighing 175 pounds or so and not overweight at all. And this all stems imo from his angry, toxic mental state of being. Physical and mental health is intertwined. Why do you think so many alzheimers patients die so fast once they start going downhill?

Myself on the other hand, despite as I said being his twin....have had no heart issues. No health issues at all really knock on wood. I mean I have a chip in my elbow and a bad shoulder but that is from playing sports all of my life. But nothing heart or sickness related. And that is because I am the total opposite of him. Relaxed. Calm. SANE.

I sincerely hope that someday before it is too late that you realize that your behavior on this board is simply a microcasm of your daily life and a HUGE trigger for your health issues. It is time to start acting like a mature level headed adult IF you are capable. Which after seeing you on here for so many years I have severe doubts about. But if you want to live a healthy life you are going to have to change. I wish you luck.
    Last edited by BeachPro11; 08-11-2022 at 01:03 PM.

The Voice of Reason jackamo2887's Avatar
    jackamo2887 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jackamo2887 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jackamo2887 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jackamo2887 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jackamo2887 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jackamo2887 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jackamo2887 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jackamo2887 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jackamo2887 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jackamo2887 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jackamo2887 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Ol' Sillie would never speak in third person. Sillie thinks that's a douchebag move.
    Absolute mental illness. You freak.
    Gmiscer smug crew
    MatthewChav proper geezer crew
    Kaz Samurai crew *bows*

Originally Posted by BeachPro11 View Post
    Sillie a few things...

1. You refuse to even acknowledge the point of this thread. Instead derailing it with what you hope is sympathy towards your physical ailments. It wasn't even until someone brought up talking in the 3rd person until you even talked on topic about the OP. Why? And why do you feel the need to make up alts to back up your sillie posts? It is extremely odd behavior for a grown man to do.

2. You know you have multiple alias's on this site. We know you have multiple alias's on this site. For example does the name James Francis ring a bell? Just own up to it. No one respects a liar.

3. I think you are a decent guy at heart but you have some DEEP psychological issues going on. To make multiple alias's on a body building website just to back up your version of reality? Very very VERY odd thing to do.

4. And this all goes back to your very toxic way of thinking overall on this site and how it relates to your physical health issues. Go back and read your posts. 90% of them contain the words "cultists, orange idiot, idiots etc" and generally are mean spirited and posts of a 15 year old ranting. Not of a 50 something year old man. And if you are this way on this board? Then chances are you are this way in real life as well. And if you are that way.....so very very toxic...that angry state of mental health absolutely spills over to your physical health. I have an identical twin brother. He is exactly like you. To a T. Toxic. Always angry. Jealous of others. Making up lies and schemes to 'get other people' he dislikes. Like myself. He absolutely hates me. I mean he went so far as to pretend he was a girl and emailed my wife and said I was cheating on her with this girl lol. And that is just the tip of the iceberg of the things he has done. He has gotten to the point where we just had a big family reunion at our family cottage in Higgins Lake Mi and he wouldn't even show up because he has alienated so many members of our family. He is a complete psycho and I am embarrassed he is my twin bro. His stress levels are always off the charts to the point where he makes himself sick.

And guess what else he has had for 20 years now? Severe health issues. 3 heart attacks. Kidney stones. Sick a lot. Despite being an athlete and weighing 175 pounds or so and not overweight at all. And this all stems imo from his angry, toxic mental state of being. Physical and mental health is intertwined. Why do you think so many alzheimers patients die so fast once they start going downhill?

Myself on the other hand, despite as I said being his twin....have had no heart issues. No health issues at all really knock on wood. I mean I have a chip in my elbow and a bad shoulder but that is from playing sports all of my life. But nothing heart or sickness related. And that is because I am the total opposite of him. Relaxed. Calm. SANE.

I sincerely hope that someday before it is too late that you realize that your behavior on this board is simply a microcasm of your daily life and a HUGE trigger for your health issues. It is time to start acting like a mature level headed adult IF you are capable. Which after seeing you on here for so many years I have severe doubts about. But if you want to live a healthy life you are going to have to change. I wish you luck.
    Thank you for your nice thoughts BeachPro. I appreciate them.

MEAN TWEETS -100% PepperedAngus's Avatar
    PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    INb4 beachpro11 is just another one of sillies alts that he uses to psychoanalyze himself.
    For every man, there is a sentence, a string of words, that has the power to destroy him
    "The strong do what they can, and the weak suffer what they must" -Thucydides
    Shall not be Infringed. FUK CHINA.

hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Lmao you did not just compare the entire Eastern shore to Baltimore. Are you even really a Marylander?
    Miscers on peedophile porn:

x-trainer ben - "defending the right to own( where have we heard this b4?) is not tacit approval, it is simply defending the right......to own.

navid93 - "If these books promote peedophilia then they should be removed, if there’s just a peedo scene I think it’s fine

MinisterOfLust - "She may not be legal where I live, but I am pretty sure that's not the case in Paris, France, or Acapilco Mexico. You just have to respect the law of the land ;)"

Komytea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komytea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komytea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komytea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komytea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komytea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komytea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komytea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komytea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komytea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komytea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lmao
    |Anjunadeep Crew|Chelsea FC Crew|VR46 Crew|OU Crew|