7Maxz is not very well liked. (-100) 7Maxz is not very well liked. (-100) 7Maxz is not very well liked. (-100) 7Maxz is not very well liked. (-100) 7Maxz is not very well liked. (-100) 7Maxz is not very well liked. (-100) 7Maxz is not very well liked. (-100) 7Maxz is not very well liked. (-100) 7Maxz is not very well liked. (-100) 7Maxz is not very well liked. (-100) 7Maxz is not very well liked. (-100)

Cutting while being young is bad ?

I heard on some threads that cutting while being a teen is really bad, is that real ?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by 7Maxz View Post
    I heard on some threads that cutting while being a teen is really bad, is that real ?
    Yep, restricting your nutrient intake before your bones have fully formed is just a bad idea.

7Maxz is not very well liked. (-100) 7Maxz is not very well liked. (-100) 7Maxz is not very well liked. (-100) 7Maxz is not very well liked. (-100) 7Maxz is not very well liked. (-100) 7Maxz is not very well liked. (-100) 7Maxz is not very well liked. (-100) 7Maxz is not very well liked. (-100) 7Maxz is not very well liked. (-100) 7Maxz is not very well liked. (-100) 7Maxz is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Yep, restricting your nutrient intake before your bones have fully formed is just a bad idea.
    When should i start cutting ? 18 years old ?
    Should i bulk until the time i can cut?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    You don't need to "bulk" unless you are very underweight. Eat good protein rich wholefoods according to your appetite. You should gain weight slowly as you grow in any case.

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    You don't need to "bulk" unless you are very underweight. Eat good protein rich wholefoods according to your appetite. You should gain weight slowly as you grow in any case.
    Thanks, at what age can i start cutting ?