James Bowker-Fullem GunsmanTheGreat's Avatar
    GunsmanTheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10)

What are some diet tips for a 14yr old in PT JROTC?

Hi, my name is James, and I am a freshman at High School doing physical training in NJROTC. I am very excited to begin in a few weeks, but don't know what to eat to help reduce calories and pain, but increase protein and efficiency. Looking just for a few tips, about anything ranging from water intake to what I have to cut from my diet. Thanks!

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Eat plenty of whole foods like meat, eggs, dairy, wholegrains, vegetables, fruit etc. Eat to appetite, keep regular mealtimes. That's as complicated as you need to make it at age 14 and by the way the same basic advice will apply the rest of your life. It's only adults who have let things really slip that need to concern themselves with calorie counting etc.