Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just lol and the Biden Cultists in here..
    Biden.."you ain't black if you don't vote for me"...crickets from the cultists
    Biden.."Blacks don't actually know how to use the internet"....crickets from the cultists..

I have to ask resident libs....

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Paul Kreul View Post
    Biden.."Blacks don't actually know how to use the internet"....crickets from the cultists..

There's no "Biden Cultists" and maybe a handful of "Hillary Cultists."

We held our noses and voted for the lesser of 2 evils to keep that orange bigoted blowhard out of the Oval Office.

No one is happy, it's like stepping outside and choosing to step on a dog turd or a cat turd.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post

We held our noses and voted for the lesser of 2 evils to keep that orange bigoted blowhard out of the Oval Office.

No one is happy, it's like stepping outside and choosing to step on a dog turd or a cat turd.
    Nah.. Actually there are biden cultists and hillary cultists and orange man maga cultists.

That's because statism is brain disease.

Good to know, at least, that you are NOT happy. Nobody should be happy. If you're not happy then there is hope for Freedom and Humanity.

Hopefully gubmint nuthuggers are finally waking up to what I have been saying for years regarding evil gubmint.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    LOL, I’m still waiting on your justification of gubmit accountants needing more than water guns because they are gonna do the job of the EFF BEE EYE along with tax audits.

I can’t wait anymore..........
    I see you have your tin foil hat on again today. Don't tell me you fell for the armed IRS agent going around to small business conspiracy theory already. They could sell you beach front property in Idaho if they tried.

Also, Tim McVeigh was a registered republican, and likely a neo-nazi, that held very anti-government views especially after the Waco incident. Sounds like a tried and true right-wing extremist nutjob to me, but you wouldn't believe anyone on the extreme right was bad if they shot someone on 5th Ave right in front of you.

"He graduated from high school in June 1986 and spent a short period at a local business college. Around this time he first read The Turner Diaries (1978), an antigovernment, neo-Nazi tract written by William Pierce. The book, which details the truck-bombing of the Washington, D.C., headquarters of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), fueled McVeigh’s paranoia about a government plot to repeal the Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, which guarantees the right “to keep and bear arms.”"

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Timothy-McVeighBut believe what you want to believe, You anarchists have all the answers.
    My vids: youtube.com/channel/UCXYsnKrrmhI9oPzfzkn8NsA
    Strong e-stat crew checking in

Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    Nah.. Actually there are biden cultists and hillary cultists and orange man maga cultists.

That's because statism is brain disease.

Good to know, at least, that you are NOT happy. Nobody should be happy. If you're not happy then there is hope for Freedom and Humanity.

Hopefully gubmint nuthuggers are finally waking up to what I have been saying for years regarding evil gubmint.
    Nobody in their right mind should be happy with the state of our current government and the corruption within it.

The huge between you anarchists and the "statists" is that you believe there should be little or no government and the "statists" believe that government can and should do better.

Anarchists always have the option of living off the grid and not participating in normal society. I'll be glad to hold on to your social security checks when you reach retirement age. That is if the right wingers don't destroy social security by that time.
    My vids: youtube.com/channel/UCXYsnKrrmhI9oPzfzkn8NsA
    Strong e-stat crew checking in

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Political cultists, i don't know any of those, just 2 and 4 years voters during the voting season.

Paul think of politics as your drunk uncle at the family reunion; he is ok but you don't like all things about him.

There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jbizzlechizzle View Post
    I see you have your tin foil hat on again today. Don't tell me you fell for the armed IRS agent going around to small business conspiracy theory already. They could sell you beach front property in Idaho if they tried.

Also, Tim McVeigh was a registered republican, and likely a neo-nazi, that held very anti-government views especially after the Waco incident. Sounds like a tried and true right-wing extremist nutjob to me, but you wouldn't believe anyone on the extreme right was bad if they shot someone on 5th Ave right in front of you.

"He graduated from high school in June 1986 and spent a short period at a local business college. Around this time he first read The Turner Diaries (1978), an antigovernment, neo-Nazi tract written by William Pierce. The book, which details the truck-bombing of the Washington, D.C., headquarters of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), fueled McVeigh’s paranoia about a government plot to repeal the Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, which guarantees the right “to keep and bear arms.”"

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Timothy-McVeighBut believe what you want to believe, You anarchists have all the answers.

You totally missed it man, gosh I really don’t know if there is any hope for you?

First, I’ve already said that this IRS carrying guns is a distraction. I’ve said that EVERY job should allow its employees to carry and protect themselves. One of the biggest job liabilities is showing up to a gun free work force.

Second, Busta is the dude who is trying to tell us that IRS agents need more than a water gun to do their dangerous job. Have you googled what IRS agents do? They don’t make arrests.

As for Tim, the fact you wanna look at what party he is resigistered with and try to connect his crime is nonsense, this is the type of crap that money hungry little prick lawyers do along with communist Chyna. You sound as bad as these FOX news parrots saying the guy who shot Scalese was a fuking Bernie supporter.

Wake up, don’t look to gubmit as the savior of your people. Many minorities (white people are now minorities) think gubmit is the answer to their equality. The latest distraction is that white people are going to laid off first now. The conservative are freaking out, the answer is not gubmit, gubmit is what started slavery and inequality to begin with.

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is just increasing Trump's numbers and decreasing DeSantis' numbers in the polls.
    Make It a Great Day! Just call me Dusty. It's a Clown 🤡 World out there.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jbizzlechizzle View Post
    Nobody in their right mind should be happy with the state of our current government and the corruption within it.

The huge between you anarchists and the "statists" is that you believe there should be little or no government and the "statists" believe that government can and should do better.

Anarchists always have the option of living off the grid and not participating in normal society. I'll be glad to hold on to your social security checks when you reach retirement age. That is if the right wingers don't destroy social security by that time.
    Why would right wingers destroy social security? It was doomed to fail from the beginning, and both liberals and conservatives in the early years benefited from the ponzi scheme. Now it is ending. It is not a right wing thing; it is a central bank thing.

I don't need social security. Humanity and civilizations lasted for generations all over the world without gubmint cheese.

So you honestly still have hope in gubmint despite what we are all seeing? It will collapse under the democrats. (Not that republicans are angels and saviors.)

"The greater the freedom the greater the wealth. The greater the gubmint the greater the poverty."

If you are not happy with the current situation, then why do you continue to have hope in gubmint? It's an honest question. It's mind boggling.
    This above all..

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL, jbizz, if anyone is going to destroy social security, it’s gubmit, they already are destroying.

Why would I hand you my SS check? Gubmit doesn’t allow me an option, listen to yourself for god sakes.........

Actually, gubmit just may force part of SS to due to skin color, that’s called repercussions. Plenty of gubmit media sheep both white and black are brainwashed to believe in this.
    Last edited by LWW; 08-18-2022 at 10:28 AM.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    People that continue voting Dem and RINO...

If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Wet dream meme for MAGA crowd

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not funny Busta^^^
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000)

Strong projection once again. I know it's hard for those of you who gargle with Trumps balls to believe but not everyone worships Biden just because they cast their vote for him. Same way you clowns try to add "but Hunter and his laptop" while the rest of us who aren't part of the grift respond "fuk him too".

It's you MAGA turds that need to answer your own question - "are you retarded"?

PS I don't need to hide behind the neg comments like you and a few others do. GFYS.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Still don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things and roll consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Not funny Busta^^^
    Hey Ben, you always ask for links.

Read this

https://walk-law.com/irs-agent-visits/

Or google, do IRS agents make arrests.

The answer in this link is NO, but they do knock on the door to ask questions, now this is an IRS “special agent” but read what you should do, it says don’t say a word and close the door. The speacial will next visits the tax criminals accountant.

Bottom line IRS are not making arrests and there is no good reason to be knocking on anyone’s door.

People think they need to take orders from gubmit and not question anything.

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

there are many Biden cultists..come to CA, or up to Portland, or Chicago..you'd be surprised

Originally Posted by NotJtbny View Post
    Strong projection once again. I know it's hard for those of you who gargle with Trumps balls to believe but not everyone worships Biden just because they cast their vote for him. Same way you clowns try to add "but Hunter and his laptop" while the rest of us who aren't part of the grift respond "fuk him too".

It's you MAGA turds that need to answer your own question - "are you retarded"?

PS I don't need to hide behind the neg comments like you and a few others do. GFYS.
    Sorry, whataboutism isn't going to work..that's great you aren't for Biden..the problem is rather than calling out you're own, you play the silly game.."b..b..but Trump". Please, try not to be so transparent and disingenuous. Also, I did not neg you, as I rarely neg..so not sure where you are getting that

Hey Ben, you always ask for links.

Read this

https://walk-law.com/irs-agent-visits/

Or google, do IRS agents make arrests.

The answer in this link is NO, but they do knock on the door to ask questions, now this is an IRS “special agent” but read what you should do, it says don’t say a word and close the door. The speacial will next visits the tax criminals accountant.

Bottom line IRS are not making arrests and there is no good reason to be knocking on anyone’s door.

People think they need to take orders from gubmit and not question anything.
    The census lady knocked on my door when i didnt reply fast enough;i did not check for a gun because as a grown ass man i wasn't scared.

the link says criminal evasion.....

The census lady knocked on my door when i didnt reply fast enough;i did not check for a gun because as a grown ass man i wasn't scared.

Who lost their guns?

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Who lost their guns?

Somebody lost their guns?

Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

I think you are stupid for answering your door to begin with. If I don’t know the mofos or aren’t expecting, that chit gets ignored.

What is your point? In the link it says all they do is ask questions and they gather the evidence when one lies to them. There is no need for that BS. Most of the time police don’t even need to kick down doors and terrorize the innocent people in the house to catch a crook, but they do it anyway.

As for Trump being popular, I doubt many people will vote for someone the media (and JTBNy) says “walls closing in” ha ha that’s what all this is about. THey got nothing and just like Hunter, nothing there eithier.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

So you are ok with high prices, inflation, recession, potential war, etc?
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    So you are ok with high prices, inflation, recession, potential war, etc?
    No of course not, it sucks. Trump wouldn't have fixed supply chain issues and labor shortages, hell he wanted to build a wall between us and cheap laborers and imposed hefty tariffs on supplies.

Even sleepy Joe didn't declare bankruptcy 6 times.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

No of course not, it sucks. Trump wouldn't have fixed supply chain issues and labor shortages, hell he wanted to build a wall between us and cheap laborers and imposed hefty tariffs on supplies.

Trump was a sock puppet. Yes, he did a lot of good things, but in the end when he empowered the fed it was the last nail on the coffin that Biden will be blamed for. Too few understand this.

Trump also promoted "operation warp speed". Not good for those who embrace freedom.

Tariffs are also not good. They are a form of taxation. And taxation is theft.

The wall is needed. A nation cannot be sovereign if the borders are open for all to come without getting vetted.

As far as bankruptcy, if you understood the corrupt monetary system you would also be okay with bankruptcy.

In conclusion, I agree with most of what you said.

Still boggles my mind why you and Jbiz still have faith in gubmint.

Neither you nor Jbiz have answered this question.
    This above all..

That’s because Joe has NEVER owned a business.

I worked for a company that was solvent for decades, even bankruptcy was a consideration for them once through no fault of their own. It’s not the best path and well not everyone agreed.

Business is not easy AT ALL.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Part 1

Some of you gentlemen are hung up on Trump the person without a regard of asking yourselves if you are better off today than you were just 2 years ago. We didn’t just slide into a recession. It was sudden. When a president goes to war with the entire energy industry which affects energy prices, then everything from manufacturing to transportation, which negatively affected the supply chain. Bando, you said that Trump couldn’t fix the supply chain. Where is your evidence of this? Biden and his administration cut off oil and gas and caused the supply chain problems. We were energy independent. Now, we are not, in just two short years. Deny it all you want.

Are you better off now financially than you were two short years ago? If you are honest, which I believe you are, most here would say, ‘No, I am not,’ because inflation hits us all and our dollars don’t go anywhere near as far.

I am not defending Trump the person at all, but I do defend his economics, which is ignored here because of your personal hatred of him. Sure, Trump did file for bankruptcy a few times, but the country didn’t go bankrupt and he didn’t spark the recession we are in right now. The economy during Trump’s presidency was great, despite the entire country being misled by the Russia Hoax conspiracy by Congress and the FBI. So, what is your point? Again, I am not defending Trump and I will not vote for him. I would vote for DeSantis, but not because he is against drag queens in every elementary school and not because he doesn’t support gender-change surgery for young children and not because he doesn’t support Defund the Police. I would vote for him because of his economic success.

Yes, Trump said, “Grab the by the pussy” and January 6 was horrible. Do you approve of the current president’s son videotaping himself smoking crack with whores, making deals with the Chinese for millions, lining his and Biden’s pockets? My point is that you ignore the economy while we are all being butt-raped with inflation, bullshiit ESG policy and a new bill increasing spending during a recession, which goes against any prudent economics. I am ok with the larger corporations paying a minimum 15% tax, though.

Your hatred of Trump fogs up your common sense about the economy and that is what 95% of the media wants. They distract with National Enquirer bullshiit while the country burns.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Part 2

The following I compiled myself and no, I did not get anything from Fox News. If you do not agree, am ok with it. Hating Fox News for not going with 95% of the media and your opinions is not a good excuse to not agree.

The Names of Congressional Bills Have Political Purpose

I tried to compile and write this without bashing a political party. This can happen with GOP or a Dem in the White House and shows how we are all being misled with constant, false and fabricated crises. One after the other. Take from it what you want.

On the Tuesday’s episode of CNN's "New Day," John Harwood told anchors John Berman and Brianna Keilar that the nearly $750 billion government spending bill signed by President Joe Biden on Tuesday was dubbed the "Inflation Reduction Act" as a ploy to get moderate Democrats like Senator Joe Manchin, D-W.Va., to support it. MSNBC, ABC, CNN realize Inflation Reduction Act doesn’t reduce inflation after bill is passed: ‘Marketing’ - CNN's John Harwood admitted the bills name was a 'marketing ploy' after it was passed. One thing the Inflation Reduction Act is not expected to do, according to multiple analyses, is reduce inflation. The Congressional Budget Office said the bill will have "a negligible effect" on inflation in 2022, and in 2023 its impact would range between reducing inflation by 0.1% and increasing it by 0.1%.

Clear evidence that the media is very biased, as we all know.

“The Inflation Reduction Act“ is really a deflection as proven above, rather than a bill designed to decrease inflation. But, who would vote against “reducing inflation?” (rhetorical question)

Wouldn’t it be a great sound-bit to be held against you in the future, If you or any politician did vote against it? “He or she voted against reducing inflation.”

Even if the bill did have a small component that may reduce inflation (but, it doesn’t), why not pile in a bunch of other pork that has nothing to do with inflation. Then, if anybody votes against it, blame inflation on them or the opposing party.

They should just name the bill “We Love Puppies Bill.” Who would vote against that, even though it has nothing to do with puppies?

If you did vote against it, then you must hate puppies.

Case in Point

Karine Jean-Pierre: "How could they (GOP) vote against lowering prescription drug costs? How could they vote against helping families with their health care costs?" she said at the bill enrollment ceremony on Friday. "How can they vote against the planet, Mother Earth? Mother Earth gets angry from time to time, and this legislation will help us address all of that." See below how she is misleading. All a ruse.

Democratic leadership blasted the GOP for voting against the measure, with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi citing the bill's climate change efforts and claiming Republicans had voted against "Mother Earth." See below how she is misleading. All a ruse.

CNN and MSNBC in unison are saying that republicans do not like the new bill because of “MAGA’s hatred of government.”

Similar strategy for a political party to use when they attempt to normalize sex-change surgery for children. If you vote against it, you are a homophobe, transphobe and a hater. Nevermind that you are protecting children from gross and irresponsible life-changing surgeries that they can never reverse for the rest of their lives.

The Congressional Budget Office found the legislation will have a 'negligible' effect on inflation.
    Right after Biden signs the bill, Manchin admits 'Inflation Reduction Act' won't tame inflation for Americans anytime soon.

Meanwhile…..Europe, which over the past few years went all-in on the Green Group Think BS and is paying for it, with Germany going back to fossil fuels.

Spain bans offices, bars and shops from setting AC below 80 degrees.

As Europeans this summer struggle with extreme heat and rising energy costs, Spain issued a decree this week requiring air conditioning in public spaces be set at or above 80 degrees Fahrenheit. The measure will apply to offices, shops, bars and restaurants, as well as public transport systems and transport centers.

The guidelines also include keeping heating at or below 66 degrees Fahrenheit in the winter.

The decree was part of a bill passed by the Spanish government Monday in a bid to reduce the country's gas consumption by 7%, in line with the recent European Union energy agreements to limit dependency on Russian gas.

Shops will also be obliged to keep doors closed and heating systems must be checked more often to increase efficiency under the new measures, Spanish Ecological Transition Minister Teresa Ribera said.

Spanish Prime Minister Pedro Sánchez announced the new package last week, saying, "You just need to walk into a shopping mall to realize that maybe the temperature is set too low."

Germany’s Green Energy Disaster is a Warning for the United States

https://www.forbes.com/sites/realspi...h=36310b1854e9

Conclusion

The Unites States does not look to the failures in Europe’s green policies and then make any adjustments. It is all bullshiit and we are all being misled.

1,200 Scientists and Professionals Declare: “There is No Climate Emergency”

https://dailysceptic.org/2022/08/18/...ate-emergency/

The ESG movement, by former BlackRock executives in the White House and BlackRock’s $Trillion ESG AUM is fukking the American people up the ass, all for influence and power.
    Last edited by Mark1T; 08-19-2022 at 03:40 PM.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

I think you are stupid for answering your door to begin with. If I don’t know the mofos or aren’t expecting, that chit gets ignored.

What is your point? In the link it says all they do is ask questions and they gather the evidence when one lies to them. There is no need for that BS. Most of the time police don’t even need to kick down doors and terrorize the innocent people in the house to catch a crook, but they do it anyway.

As for Trump being popular, I doubt many people will vote for someone the media (and JTBNy) says “walls closing in” ha ha that’s what all this is about. THey got nothing and just like Hunter, nothing there eithier.
    Fear is the mind killer, so don't let fear rule your life.