Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jbizzlechizzle View Post
    I would never dispute January 6 and it was awful. You have to also discern all sources. PBS is so far liberal, they have lost credibility. IMO, the testimonies of the Jan 6 guys who blame Trump for all of their actions, is convenient because they are trying to save their asses. Are they all really admitting how stupid they are because they can't think for themselves? They organized going to the Capitol to protest and then made the decision to storm the Capitol on their own. They are not robots. They are not taking responsibility and they are playing to the committee. I am not saying Trump is innocent. He is not. But, the committee is one sided and one sided only.

I am not a Republican, I am not a MAGA and not planning on voting for Trump.

Here are actual threats from the democratic party and progressives.

Schumer inciting violence against the Supreme Court, by name. The only people higher in the democratic party are Pelosi and Biden.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu-7L5W6Rew

After the backlash and attempt on Kavanaugh’s life, Schumer walked it back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68gkNI5T1vU

Maxine Waters inciting violence against anyone in the Republican party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJCDe7vdFfw

The Defund the Police movement in and of itself incites violence and crime and is all progressive democrats which promotes violence and crime, especially in dem-run cities across the nation, i.e. LA, San Francisco, Seattle, New York City, Baltimore, DC, Chicago to name just a few. With that many cities and more, odds are the Defund the Police movement is a horrific policy.

Here is an example of how the democratic party itself and the left media intentionally misleads the public with false projections, knowing there is no truth in it.: Sen. Tim Kaine Lays Out Importance Of Nuclear Docs FBI Reportedly Sought In Mar-A-Lago

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/tim-k...b045e6f6acf1e0

But, since the media is an arm of the democratic party, everything is just fine.

I am not bashing democrats. This is all true and not even exaggerated.

I hated January 6 and it was not good. I am just trying to be fair and truthful and I know most of you are good and truthful, but we are also game for mature debate.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here are threats that I recall made by Chuck Shoemaker-

“We got 60 ways to get him” this was to Trump right when he got elected.

Here is one he made to Kavinall (no time to check spelling, so fuk off Pockets).
    “You have unleashed the wirlwind”

Biden has threatened revolution.

It goes on and on.

The left are not innocent in stirring up violence.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    I would never dispute January 6 and it was awful. You have to also discern all sources. PBS is so far liberal, they have lost credibility. IMO, the testimonies of the Jan 6 guys who blame Trump for all of their actions, is convenient because they are trying to save their asses. Are they all really admitting how stupid they are because they can't think for themselves? They organized going to the Capitol to protest and then made the decision to storm the Capitol on their own. They are not robots. They are not taking responsibility and they are playing to the committee. I am not saying Trump is innocent. He is not. But, the committee is one sided and one sided only.

I am not a Republican, I am not a MAGA and not planning on voting for Trump.

Here are actual threats from the democratic party and progressives.

Schumer inciting violence against the Supreme Court, by name. The only people higher in the democratic party are Pelosi and Biden.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu-7L5W6Rew

After the backlash and attempt on Kavanaugh’s life, Schumer walked it back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68gkNI5T1vU

Maxine Waters inciting violence against anyone in the Republican party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJCDe7vdFfw

The Defund the Police movement in and of itself incites violence and crime and is all progressive democrats which promotes violence and crime, especially in dem-run cities across the nation, i.e. LA, San Francisco, Seattle, New York City, Baltimore, DC, Chicago to name just a few. With that many cities and more, odds are the Defund the Police movement is a horrific policy.

Here is an example of how the democratic party itself and the left media intentionally misleads the public with false projections, knowing there is no truth in it.: Sen. Tim Kaine Lays Out Importance Of Nuclear Docs FBI Reportedly Sought In Mar-A-Lago

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/tim-k...b045e6f6acf1e0

But, since the media is an arm of the democratic party, everything is just fine.

I am not bashing democrats. This is all true and not even exaggerated.

I hated January 6 and it was not good. I am just trying to be fair and truthful and I know most of you are good and truthful, but we are also game for mature debate.
    I'm fairly certain Mr. Schumer was referring to a whirlwind of voters who will make Repulicons pay at the polls, but ok, it's a call for violence if you say so. Democrats didn't do 1/6. Also, leave women's reproductive rights decisions up to them and their doctors. Has Trump ever walked back anything he has said that could be seen as inciting violence?

RE: Maxine Waters, c'mon man really? Is that a call for violence? You must do better. I reiterate, Democrats didn't do 1/6. Also, leave women's reproductive rights decisions up to them and their doctors.

RE: Defund the police, I get it, it's poor messaging. Whoever came up with that slogan didn't think it through very well and I cringe every time I hear it. However, we have crime, police, and justice problems in this country. It all needs to be addressed. If doing a better job training our police is what is needed to help them "protect and serve," or putting a mental health professional in every police car will help, I'm here for it. I'm a sensible person and open to ideas. Also, let's not act like violence is a blue city/state problem like right-wing media wants you to believe. Let's just blame it on where black people live seems to be their motto! But in reality: https://worldpopulationreview.com/st...lence-by-state

Gun Violence by State
    Based on the number of gun deaths per capita in 2019 alone, states with the most gun violence are:

Alaska - 24.4
    Mississippi - 24.2
    Wyoming - 22.3
    New Mexico 22.3
    Alabama - 22.2
    Louisiana - 22.1
    Missouri - 20.6
    South Carolina - 19.9
    Arkansas - 19.3
    Montana - 19.3

RE: The Huffpost article, how do we know there is no truth to it? All we know is that the FBI raided Trumps home because an insider, close to him, told the authorities that there were still files there that should've been turned over. Trump could've turned in all the documents he took and this would be a non-story. We'll all see how it plays out in the end.

Also, I 100% disagree that the media is an outlet of the Democratic Party. The media is full of propaganda that is pushed by the corporations that own them - to serve their own interests. How about we bring media literacy into our schools instead of burning books?
    My vids: youtube.com/channel/UCXYsnKrrmhI9oPzfzkn8NsA
    Strong e-stat crew checking in

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fair enough, Jbizz. I respect your opinions. I will stick to mine.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Nice avai, Tommy, is this recent pic?
    Couple years ago at around 65 or so, cant remember
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm fairly certain Mr. Schumer was referring to a whirlwind of voters who will make Repulicons pay at the polls, but ok, it's a call for violence if you say so. Democrats didn't do 1/6. Also, leave women's reproductive rights decisions up to them and their doctors. Has Trump ever walked back anything he has said that could be seen as inciting violence?

RE: Maxine Waters, c'mon man really? Is that a call for violence? You must do better. I reiterate, Democrats didn't do 1/6. Also, leave women's reproductive rights decisions up to them and their doctors.

RE: Defund the police, I get it, it's poor messaging. Whoever came up with that slogan didn't think it through very well and I cringe every time I hear it. However, we have crime, police, and justice problems in this country. It all needs to be addressed. If doing a better job training our police is what is needed to help them "protect and serve," or putting a mental health professional in every police car will help, I'm here for it. I'm a sensible person and open to ideas. Also, let's not act like violence is a blue city/state problem like right-wing media wants you to believe. Let's just blame it on where black people live seems to be their motto! But in reality: https://worldpopulationreview.com/st...lence-by-state

Gun Violence by State
    Based on the number of gun deaths per capita in 2019 alone, states with the most gun violence are:

Alaska - 24.4
    Mississippi - 24.2
    Wyoming - 22.3
    New Mexico 22.3
    Alabama - 22.2
    Louisiana - 22.1
    Missouri - 20.6
    South Carolina - 19.9
    Arkansas - 19.3
    Montana - 19.3

RE: The Huffpost article, how do we know there is no truth to it? All we know is that the FBI raided Trumps home because an insider, close to him, told the authorities that there were still files there that should've been turned over. Trump could've turned in all the documents he took and this would be a non-story. We'll all see how it plays out in the end.

Also, I 100% disagree that the media is an outlet of the Democratic Party. The media is full of propaganda that is pushed by the corporations that own them - to serve their own interests. How about we bring media literacy into our schools instead of burning books?

Comm’on man stop defending democrats.

Whirlwind of voters = same as Trimp saying go fight, yada yada.

There was a handful of bad guys doing bad things Jan 6th there were some democrats starting trouble too.

Trump threaten to punch someone = Biden also threaten that not to debate Trump but beat him up behind the gym.

Robert DeNiro “I wanna punch his face in”.

Please stop defending Democrats.

Btw Maxine is a damn cheat just like Trump.

Quit taking sides.......

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post

Pockets, just wanted to say, have a blessed weekend, the lord be with you..........

God Bless.

I'm gonna read that

Pockets, just wanted to say, have a blessed weekend, the lord be with you..........

God Bless.

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm sure Fox News will come to his rescue with some excuses...

FYI - FOX News doesn't cover Trump like they used to. They had some kind of outs with him a while ago.

Some people don't like FOX because it doesn't follow the rank and file of 99% of the other "news" outlets. The hate to hear something different.

I personally watch Bloomberg, CNBC and FOX Business for economic news and market updates.

I don't need a cable channel to make up my mind and opinions.

Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Comm’on man stop defending democrats.

Whirlwind of voters = same as Trimp saying go fight, yada yada.

There was a handful of bad guys doing bad things Jan 6th there were some democrats starting trouble too.

Trump threaten to punch someone = Biden also threaten that not to debate Trump but beat him up behind the gym.

Robert DeNiro “I wanna punch his face in”.

Please stop defending Democrats.

Btw Maxine is a damn cheat just like Trump.

Quit taking sides.......
    I'm not taking sides, I'm using common sense and logic. There's clearly one side that wants to be way more violent than the other and we've all witnessed it first hand whether you decide to believe it or not. The repu

I'm not a fan of any political party, but I do have critical thinking skills that many around here are obviously lacking.

I'm not taking sides, I'm using common sense and logic. There's clearly one side that wants to be way more violent than the other and we've all witnessed it first hand whether you decide to believe it or not. The repu

I'm not a fan of any political party, but I do have critical thinking skills that many around here are obviously lacking.
    I enjoy the conversations, as always. I challenge and I expect to be challenged, but we're cool

All due respect, because someone doesn't agree with everything you believe that they are lacking intelligence?

Are you insinuating that the January 6 idiots represent the Republican party? They do not in any way.

Even though those extremists made a big splash, the likelihood of you ever meeting one is as good as meeting a leftist extremist. I have never met an extremist on either side.

Yes, I intentionally included that video of Maxine Waters because she did incite violence. You disagreed because she is a woman? What make her incendiary remarks less powerful than any man's words?

So, I am making it public that I lack critical thinking skills.

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I enjoy the conversations, as always. I challenge and I expect to be challenged, but we're cool

All due respect, because someone doesn't agree with everything you believe that they are lacking intelligence?

Are you insinuating that the January 6 idiots represent the Republican party? They do not in any way.

Even though those extremists made a big splash, the likelihood of you ever meeting one is as good as meeting a leftist extremist. I have never met an extremist on either side.

Yes, I intentionally included that video of Maxine Waters because she did incite violence. You disagreed because she is a woman? What make her incendiary remarks less powerful than any man's words?

So, I am making it public that I lack critical thinking skills.

And all the Republican senators and reps that defend Jan 6th represent??
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

Originally Posted by HayZues Christi View Post
    And all the Republican senators and reps that defend Jan 6th represent??
    There are Republican senators that support Jan 6?

There are Republican senators that support Jan 6?
    Yes, the entire Senate are basically in the Trump cult because they're too scared to call Trump on his BS because of his influence over the base of the party.

Why are there only 2 republicans on the 1/6 committee and why are you so vehemently defending the party that clearly is still enabling this clown called Trump?

I find it absolutely entertaining to watch certain folks on FOX like Tucker, I luv his laugh.

Hannity is a damn cry baby, same talking points every show.

Years ago I would hear Lavin on the radio (before FOX) and he would scream and yell talking to himself, so comical.

My favorite was Dr. Savage and he hates FOX, he starts yelling too. He calls Hannity “the wall pounder” because Hannity did construction. Savage is an educated man and he’s banned in Great Britain.

Being banned is a great achievement. 2 Live Crew was banned in the USA, not literally but close.

I find it absolutely entertaining to watch certain folks on FOX like Tucker, I luv his laugh.

Hannity is a damn cry baby, same talking points every show.

Years ago I would hear Lavin on the radio (before FOX) and he would scream and yell talking to himself, so comical.

My favorite was Dr. Savage and he hates FOX, he starts yelling too. He calls Hannity “the wall pounder” because Hannity did construction. Savage is an educated man and he’s banned in Great Britain.

Being banned is a great achievement. 2 Live Crew was banned in the USA, not literally but close.

The ladies on the "Talk" are going to be pissed if they find out you are cheating on them with Tucker.

Yes, the entire Senate are basically in the Trump cult because they're too scared to call Trump on his BS because of his influence over the base of the party.

Why are there only 2 republicans on the 1/6 committee and why are you so vehemently defending the party that clearly is still enabling this clown called Trump?
    You completely misunderstand me. I am not defending a party. I told you I am not a Republican. Did you miss my earlier post?

There is a difference between wanting to know the truth versus going with the crowd or the team.

Everything to you is about Jan 6. I don't think about Jan 6 and I don't think about The Russia Hoax where your party and the FBI lied to the American people for 4 long years and costing the taxpayers millions of dollars on a 100% fabricated lie initiated by Hillary. Nothing, right? It was something to me and millions of others, but the media doesn't cover it because it didn't fit into their ideology and their marriage to the democratic party.

You guys scoff at that and you scoff at Hunter Biden receiving millions from China and Joe benefiting and the FBI protecting him as if it means nothing. You scoff at the 100% open southern border, where the Cartels control it and make hundred of millions per month trafficking drugs and trafficking people, trafficking women for the sex trade. Why doesn't CNN and all the others mention this? WHY? Biden wants it open. ******** flows though and is the #1 killer among ages 18 to 45. Talk about a cult.

I do not have a party. If the dems had it together and if Biden didn't go progressive and hire a slew of ESG idiots from BlackRock, I would be more easy on him.

If I support the Republican party, you support drag queens in every elementary school. That is how ridiculous your accusation is.

There is a difference between supporting and merely telling the truth. Similar to a judge being non-partisan and needing only the facts. I am not committed to any team, so I will not lie for anyone.

You didn't respond to my earlier two posts because you know it is true.

You can't handle someone who is non-partisan or fair. The only response is: "Since you don't believe everything I believe and because you have a different opinion, you watch FOX News." and, "FOX News doesn't say what I want. I like CNN, MSNBC, PBS, ABC, CBS, NBC, so FOX is wrong and anyone who watches FOX is wrong."

Last edited by Mark1T; 08-13-2022 at 07:48 AM.