Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Last edited by mtpockets; 08-11-2022 at 10:19 AM.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post

I'm sure the same people advising him to take the 5th also advised NOT to release the search warrants. For a change, it seems like he is listening to his counsel. By not releasing the warrants, it allows his minions to fill the vacuum with conspiracy theories....and it's working.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    I'm sure the same people advising him to take the 5th also advised NOT to release the search warrants. For a change, it seems like he is listening to his counsel. By not releasing the warrants, it allows his minions to fill the vacuum with conspiracy theories....and it's working.

Last edited by mtpockets; 08-11-2022 at 10:40 AM.

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    You are right 100%!

You have not read the "creature from jeckyl island". Read it and it will open your eyes.

You're right 100%. THE LOVE of MONEY is the root of all evil.
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    Good luck with that.

In addition to reading "creature" you should also read the writings of the Founders. What they intended and what we now have are not even close.

You will waste your time wishing for a good form of "gubmint." It will never happen.

The only solution is to sit back and let it collapse.
    I am very much NOT interested in reading far right propaganda. No thanks NG. I think you're a decent guy, but you've clearly drank a poisonous tea that has led you to believe that government has to be awful. I have a lot more faith in decent people and humanity, but this message board really puts a strain on that faith.
    My vids: youtube.com/channel/UCXYsnKrrmhI9oPzfzkn8NsA
    Strong e-stat crew checking in

Former Pres. Trump received a subpoena in the spring for documents related to what Trump is believed to have failed to turn over to federal investigators

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If the FBI can stop a former president from leaving classified nuclear weapons information at his beach house, they can do it to you too. Scary stuff.

“Classified documents relating to nuclear weapons were among the items FBI agents sought in a search of former president Donald Trump’s Florida residence on Monday, according to people familiar with the investigation.”
    https://twitter.com/shaneharris/stat...UnjgE_UkSIbCkA
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    If the FBI can stop a former president from leaving classified nuclear weapons information at his beach house, they can do it to you too.

https://twitter.com/shaneharris/stat...UnjgE_UkSIbCkA
    FBI agents sought...

If they find classified nuclear weapons information, then it will be chilling.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jbizzlechizzle View Post
    There was a period of time when it was illegal to give money to politicians. A few decades ago, most elected officials had regular jobs and could get elected without having millions in campaign donations. These are just facts. Since the supreme court ruled that corporations were essentially "people" and their money was essentially "free speech" we've seen a huge shift in who holds political power.
    Citizens United was the first case we had to study for the only law class I took in Grad School.

I still don't understand how money = votes. If you have 10 commercials telling me to vote for you during Jeopardy, I'm going to go out of my way to vote for the other person if I don't have a strong opinion on either candidate.

Is it really a thankless job to be in the Whitehouse?
    If you look at a picture of Clinton or Obama on their 1st day in office and compare it their last day, they aged way more than 8 years. Of course Clinton had to put up with Hillary for that 8 years, that would probably make The Rock look like Fred Sanford.

The Don is ageless with all the orange makeup so you can't really tell.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    why do you care what I or anyone else thinks. Haven't you bought your island where you can live tax free in harmony yet? Best of luck to you.
    You brought her name up, I don't care what you think but voting affects everyone. You on the other hand from what I recall care if folks vote for Trump.

You didn't answer my question, your democracy allows the racists to be in control, wasn't that the problem with America? You said it yourself, "The Black Experience". For you, it may of been, but for many it's being the minority.

Have fun 20 years from now eating your daily box of Mac and Cheese provided by AOC. I'll be on my Island catching seafood which AOC banned in your district because of "Climate"

Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    You brought her name up, I don't care what you think but voting affects everyone. You on the other hand from what I recall care if folks vote for Trump.

You didn't answer my question, your democracy allows the racists to be in control, wasn't that the problem with America? You said it yourself, "The Black Experience". For you, it may of been, but for many it's being the minority.

Have fun 20 years from now eating your daily box of Mac and Cheese provided by AOC. I'll be on my Island catching seafood which AOC banned in your district because of "Climate"
    LOL I'm not doing this with you anymore. You're just not very bright and it shows. Go back and read who brought up AOC again. It's too late on the East Coast and I'm trying to make some gains tomorrow. Night night buddy.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    FBI agents sought...

If they find classified nuclear weapons information, then it will be chilling.
    Looks like this raid is just another example of a ruse by our government, like 4 years of the Russia Hoax on the American people.

The disdain for an individual over-takes anything close to the truth.

I am not defending Trump. I am defending the truth, no matter who it is.

Fabrication of what the new IRS agents will do based on guessing. Holy shiit.

Russia Hoax wasted 4 years and most in Congress and the FBI knew it was a hoax, but half the country bought it and still do, because it was about someone they do not like.

Two bogus impeachments.

Now, putting out in the media that the FBI raids a former president because they are searching for nuclear weapons classified material. Oh, but they did not find it. If they do find it, I will retract. But, this is a political hit job against a political opponent.

January 6 was a horrible moment and Trump must take some responsibility.

No one can talk about the truth. Most just rationalize that all this lying and ruse-jobs against a person is perfectly ok because the person is not on your political side.

Shameful.

Edit:

Former President Donald Trump says he is "encouraging the immediate release" of documents related to the FBI's search of his Florida estate while rejecting reports that agents had searched his home for documents related to nuclear weapons.

"Not only will I not oppose the release of documents related to the unAmerican, unwarranted, and unnecessary raid and break-in of my home in Palm Beach, Florida, Mar-a-Lago, I am going a step further by ENCOURAGING the immediate release of those documents, even though they have been drawn up by radical left Democrats and possible future political opponents, who have a strong and powerful vested interest in attacking me, much as they have done for the last 6 years," Trump said in a statement issued late Thursday.

Go ahead and hate Trump, but do you support these lies from your government? They are lying to you.
    Last edited by Mark1T; 08-12-2022 at 06:22 AM.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The whole gun thing in the application of being an IRS agent is a distraction.

The so-called NEED for more IRS is the problem.

EVERY job should allow its employees to defend themselves with a firearm.

There is zero reason for an IRS agent to go bust down a door.

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Former President Donald Trump says he is "encouraging the immediate release" of documents related to the FBI's search of his Florida estate while rejecting reports that agents had searched his home for documents related to nuclear weapons.

"Not only will I not oppose the release of documents related to the unAmerican, unwarranted, and unnecessary raid and break-in of my home in Palm Beach, Florida, Mar-a-Lago, I am going a step further by ENCOURAGING the immediate release of those documents, even though they have been drawn up by radical left Democrats and possible future political opponents, who have a strong and powerful vested interest in attacking me, much as they have done for the last 6 years," Trump said in a statement issued late Thursday.

Go ahead and hate Trump, but do you support these lies from your government? They are lying to you.
    President Trump has a copy of the Warrant and Inventory that the DOJ asked the court to release, and he could release it this morning or anytime this past week if he wanted to. What he doesn’t have and probably won’t be released until if/when an indictment comes is the supporting affidavit which outlines probable cause and why a search was necessary.

President Trump has a copy of the Warrant and Inventory that the DOJ asked the court to release, and he could release it this morning or anytime this past week if he wanted to. What he doesn’t have and probably won’t be released until if/when an indictment comes is the supporting affidavit which outlines probable cause and why a search was necessary.
    Yes, he does. But, he wants the DoJ to release so there will not be any questions. The media would accuse him of editing it. This should make sense. But, what does it matter? Trump isn't withholding it from the public.

thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If it wasn’t for the IRS I’d be a wealthy man

Apparently they deleted the willingness to use deadly force of their job site

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/be...er-job-posting
    John 4:20

Romans 12 :2

Ephesiens 6:13

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am very much NOT interested in reading far right propaganda. No thanks NG. I think you're a decent guy, but you've clearly drank a poisonous tea that has led you to believe that government has to be awful. I have a lot more faith in decent people and humanity, but this message board really puts a strain on that faith.
    And I also think you are a dang good man. A very good man who is dedicated to his family.

What I tell you is NOT far right propaganda.

There is 'right' then there is true right.

The left and the right created the left and the right. There is only one gubmint. There are no two parties.

I have faith in good people and humanity. I have always said that as well. I have faith in you because, as I said, you are a good man.

But trusting gubmint will lead many to suffering.

At least be open minded enough to listen to all but follow none.

This is my prediction:

The empire will collapse. We will see the greater depression. We will see WWIII. We will fight among each other because we were conditioned to hate each other instead of looking at the root cause: gubmint.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

Yes, he does. But, he wants the DoJ to release so there will not be any questions. The media would accuse him of editing it. This should make sense. But, what does it matter? Trump isn't withholding it from the public.
    We’ll see this afternoon I guess. President Trump announcing his approval on social media isn’t the same thing as his attorney telling the court they approve the release.

We’ll see this afternoon I guess. President Trump announcing his approval on social media isn’t the same thing as his attorney telling the court they approve the release.
    Agreed.

Is it cool to try to shoot up FBI buildings now?

This guy is an extremist accusing the opposing party of inciting violence. I have not heard that the GOP is inciting violence. I don't listen to extremists like him on either side.

I am shocked you would give this guy any credibility, as he does not represent but a small subset of society and it is pure propaganda.

It is on this level.

Last edited by Mark1T; 08-12-2022 at 07:49 AM.

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I have not heard that the GOP is inciting violence.
    Wow! I'm not going to waste time arguing with you, Mark, but it surprises me to see you type this. I suppose it depends on what your definition of incitement would be, so..... Carry on.

Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    Wow! I'm not going to waste time arguing with you, Mark, but it surprises me to see you type this. I suppose it depends on what your definition of incitement would be, so..... Carry on.
    You are more than welcome to cite where the GOP - the political party, is inciting violence.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post

Nice avai, Tommy, is this recent pic?

No it’s not cool to shot up anything unless you are being attacked.

Is it cool to burn buildings, businesses or police stations? From what I recall your answer was “there was real injustice” that’s no excuse.

PS, I’m totally ok with gathering in front of any building in DC.

And I’m not voting republican or Trump if you wanna try to talk me like I am.......

Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    No it’s not cool to shot up anything unless you are being attacked.

You are more than welcome to cite where the GOP - the political party, is inciting violence.

Credit to Breitbart for breaking that Trump is under investigation for violating the Espionage Act.