sribond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sribond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sribond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sribond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sribond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sribond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sribond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sribond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sribond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sribond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sribond is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Help please - any attachment for this bar?

have this functional trainer (Inspire fitness from costco).
    Have attached 2 rings as in pics but problem is that due to the nature of the pull up bar, ring just slides away & i am not able to manage holding them firm.
    Are there any adapters or attachment rods that can be connected to this single pull up bar so I can attach my rings firmly?
    Note: very strange but i am not able to attach any pics here. I even reduced pic size to 125 kb but when i clicked manage attachments and Add Files, nothing is getting added. Any idea please?
    Last edited by sribond; 08-08-2022 at 04:36 PM.

Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Pics?